Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM is now on Patreon!

Saru

@Saru Thank you for providing this enjoyable platform.  If it goes away I will probably use the web only to order from amazon and buy movie tickets :lol:.  I have joined.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

@Saru Thank you for providing this enjoyable platform.  If it goes away I will probably use the web only to order from amazon and buy movie tickets :lol:.  I have joined.

Much appreciated. ^_^

• Like 3

I'm in!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm in!  

Thank you very much. ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saru said:

Much appreciated. ^_^

Like many others here I sincerely appreciate the service's and the diversion from reality this forum provides for its users especially over the last 22 months with the COVID 19 Pandemic.

I just signed up, and I am very happy to make a donation to the forum on a monthly basis, you deserve all the support the members can provide in these difficult times.

Thank you very much:tu:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Like many others here I sincerely appreciate the service's and the diversion from reality this forum provides for its users especially over the last 22 months with the COVID 19 Pandemic.

I just signed up, and I am very happy to make a donation to the forum on a monthly basis, you deserve all the support the members can provide in these difficult times.

Thank you very much:tu:

Much appreciated, thank you. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Saru said:

Much appreciated, thank you. ^_^

Your more than welcome sincerely! :tu:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Saru said:

Thank you very much. ^_^

Are we able to access the Patreon site from here at the forum?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 11:43 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Are we able to access the Patreon site from here at the forum?

The Patreon page/content isn't directly integrated into the forum, however there is some level of site integration for enabling perks (see your welcome message for details).

Best thing to do is set a bookmark and I think you will also receive e-mail notifications when new content is posted on there.

I'll be looking into adding some more links to our Patreon on the site as well.

Update: We do now have a system for viewing Patreon content directly on the forum.

Edited by Saru
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Saru said:

The Patreon page/content isn't directly integrated into the forum, however there is some level of site integration for enabling perks (see your welcome message for details).

Best thing to do is set a bookmark and I think you will also receive e-mail notifications when new content is posted on there.

I'll be looking into adding some more links to our Patreon on the site as well.

Thanks for your reply!

I'd donate to this site if it were an option. A wee thank you for all the times you've unbanned me :lol:

• Haha 7

42 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'd donate to this site if it were an option. A wee thank you for all the times you've unbanned me :lol:

Remember you can always subscribe on Patreon for one month and then cancel again after the month is up - which is essentially the same as a one-off donation.

I think we're going to try keeping everything on the one platform as it might get confusing if we have more than one running at the same time.

• Like 4

On 10/29/2021 at 8:46 AM, Saru said:

With your help, we can make the site the best that it can possibly be.

Many of us are very thankful for the existence of UM.   It's a great way to help support the site.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, joc said:

Many of us are very thankful for the existence of UM.   It's a great way to help support the site.  

Wow your generous!:D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, joc said:

Thank you. :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Wow your generous!:D

I'm grateful. :yes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm grateful. :yes:

Hey my brother I am also, I signed up the day this thread started without any reservations at all.

Peace!:tu:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saru said:

Thank you. :)

Hopefully you don't mind if I bring this up here, but yesterday another member sent me a PM about the sight. They were trying to sign up but the site wasn't loading and it would not allow them to sign up. I went to the site and had similar problems was the site down yesterday?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hopefully you don't mind if I bring this up here, but yesterday another member sent me a PM about the sight. They were trying to sign up but the site wasn't loading and it would not allow them to sign up. I went to the site and had similar problems was the site down yesterday?

Patreon ? Not that I know of, I was there a few times and didn't experience any problems.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Saru said:

Patreon ? Not that I know of, I was there a few times and didn't experience any problems.

Yes I am speaking about the Patreon site. Well yesterday Susieice Pm me because she was trying to join and your link wasn't working. I went to the link I saved and sent her a copy. Then I went there and the site would not load, I don't remember the exact time but it wasn't working. All that matters though is that it's  back up now. 

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

I just tried again but all I get is a spinning circle. Even when I click on the create tab. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Help please.

Ok. Went back in and got subscription page. I chose that and went to create to fill in my email info which I did. I still get a spinning circle. It isn't taking me to the payment page to complete. What am I doing wrong? I'm not getting any email notifications. I just can't get this link to work.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, susieice said:

I just tried again but all I get is a spinning circle. Even when I click on the create tab. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Help please.

Ok. Went back in and got subscription page. I chose that and went to create to fill in my email info which I did. I still get a spinning circle. It isn't taking me to the payment page to complete. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to hear you are having trouble - as a first step, have you been able to create an account on Patreon ?

If not, try doing that as a separate step first and then go back to our page once you've created an account and logged in.

The direct link to sign up to the Patreon main site ishttps://www.patreon.com/signup

If the sign up form isn't working either then let me know and we can try to troubleshoot what the issue is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Saru What are your thoughts on potentially having different effects/username colors available for subscribers (not limited to just one color/the user list)? For example, if I wanted to change my username to look neon green or something, I would be able to, and the colour would appear in both the user list/forum posts.

I love the site and will continue to be a monthly donor, but I do think that having more customization options available might yield more subscribers!

• Like 1

• The topic was pinned