Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM is now on Patreon!

Saru

2 hours ago, captorofsin said:

Ooh so fancy.

Thank you for your support :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in. Number 23rd subscriber! :clap:

So how do I get the cool stuff on my avatar? Is it automatic or does it have to be enabled manually by admin?

Edited by Shooter McGavin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Count me in. Number 23rd subscriber! :clap:

So how do I get the cool stuff on my avatar? Is it automatic or does it have to be enabled manually by admin?

Thank you very much for subscribing :)

You will receive a welcome message with instructions and a link on how to enable your perks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Thank you sir for this website ! Keep up the good work !

Thank you very much for subscribing! ^_^

• Like 1

Where do we look for recently posted threads?

It seems the recent topic area is not updating, I have noticed this over the last 3 days did something change of am I looking in the wrong place?

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Where do we look for recently posted threads?

It seems the recent topic area is not updating, I have noticed this over the last 3 days did something change of am I looking in the wrong place?

Do you mean the 'Recent Topics' sidebar block ? There have been no changes there - it's currently showing new topics from 12 minutes to 6 hours ago.

• Like 1

Just now, Saru said:

Do you mean the 'Recent Topics' sidebar block ? There have been no changes there - it's currently showing new topics from 12 minutes to 6 hours ago.

Yes that’s what I did mean, well over the last 3 days there was up to hour in between updates maybe it is my equipment I will wait and see what happens tomorrow!

Thank you!:tu:

54 minutes ago, Saru said:

Over the last few days I have also experienced a time slip with the 'Recent Topics', leading me to wonder why half a dozen or so topics have suddenly been removed.

It only updates if someone has posted a new topic - if there are no new topics then it won't change.

3 minutes ago, Saru said:

It only updates if someone has posted a new topic - if there are no new topics then it won't change.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well :blush:. What I have noticed is, when I first arrive at the site the list of updates is up to date, but after I have been to another page and then come back to the main forum page, several of the most recent topics have disappeared(not that older topics have been pushed out of sight by newer ones being added to the list).

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well :blush:. What I have noticed is, when I first arrive at the site the list of updates is up to date, but after I have been to another page and then come back to the main forum page, several of the most recent topics have disappeared(not that older topics have been pushed out of sight by newer ones being added to the list).

Sounds like an issue with your browser, perhaps some sort of caching issue - not sure what to suggest there.

• Like 1

Another thing that could be happening is, when a newly added topic has been posted already then it gets merged with the existing thread or closed. Either action makes the new topic disappear off the side bar, although still visible on the forum itself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Another thing that could be happening is, when a newly added topic has been posted already then it gets merged with the existing thread or closed. Either action makes the new topic disappear off the side bar, although still visible on the forum itself.

Yes, that happens occasionally but what I'm experiencing is 4,5,6 topics in a block disappearing at once.

• 1 month later...

Joined. I figure I should donate given how much entertainment I've gotten out of the years here. Plus, its just a fraction of the money I toss at Ancestory.com, and I barely ever use that.

Money well worth the spending.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Joined. I figure I should donate given how much entertainment I've gotten out of the years here. Plus, its just a fraction of the money I toss at Ancestory.com, and I barely ever use that.

Money well worth the spending.

Thank you very much, welcome aboard! :)

4 hours ago, Saru said:

Thank you very much, welcome aboard! :)

I am happy to help.

I got the club invite. But then hit "Leave", and I dont know if that kicked me out, or closed it. But I can't find my way back.

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I am happy to help.

I got the club invite. But then hit "Leave", and I dont know if that kicked me out, or closed it. But I can't find my way back.

I've sent you another invite. :)

14 hours ago, Saru said:

I've sent you another invite. :)

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 4:24 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Wow, that is really cool I bet you have seen many members come and go and come back again. Your part of the original foundation, wow!!:nw:

Namaste!!:tu:

Nice to see an original member. I've been here since 2003 =) lol .   But took a hiatus.   Saru has me beat by 2 years HAHA :tsu:

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

once funds get way back into the green I will once again become a patreon member, my take a few months. been having to take time off work for this that and the other thing and funds have gotten tight

• Thanks 1

• The topic was pinned