Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM is now on Patreon!


Saru

Recommended Posts

On 2/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, Saru said:

I've sent you another invite. :)

Since I am back, I signed up for Patreon again but I forgot how to bring the Subsciber logo back up below my avatar!

Thanks in advance

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Since I am back, I signed up for Patreon again but I forgot how to bring the Subsciber logo back up below my avatar!

Thanks in advance

Thank you. :)

The link to the subscriber settings page can be found in your messages folder:

https://www.patreon.com/messages

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Saru said:

Thank you. :)

The link to the subscriber settings page can be found in your messages folder:

https://www.patreon.com/messages

Your very welcome its the least I can do when I am at home as much as I use the site!:tu:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Saru said:

Thank you. :)

The link to the subscriber settings page can be found in your messages folder:

https://www.patreon.com/messages

Man I am really dense, I still can’t find  the subscriber  I think it’s a Russian plot:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Man I am really dense, I still can’t find  the subscriber  I think it’s a Russian plot:lol:

I've sent you a direct link to the settings page in a PM.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saru said:

I've sent you a direct link to the settings page in a PM.

I went to the page and a clicked on it, maybe it takes a little while to update. I will let know when it updates. I do appreciate you taking to send me that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Testing, testing . . . .

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Testing, testing . . . .

1.. 2.. 3...

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2022 at 6:58 AM, Manwon Lender said:

I went to the page and a clicked on it, maybe it takes a little while to update. I will let know when it updates. I do appreciate you taking to send me that.

You're back!! :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, susieice said:

You're back!! :)

Yes, I back, but the question for how long!

I was called away on business, and returned back Korea on Monday.  Now don’t laugh. but I missed you guys, where  was at didn’t have Internet!

Thanks for the shout out Susie, I appreciate very much!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes, I back, but the question for how long!

I was called away on business, and returned back Korea on Monday.  Now don’t laugh. but I missed you guys, where  was at didn’t have Internet!

Thanks for the shout out Susie, I appreciate very much!:tu:

We missed you too. Happy you are here.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

We missed you too. Happy you are here.

Wow Susie you honestly made my Day! Yea it was the 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Love the latest ghost stories! :tu:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Only a few more donations till your next goal :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Only a few more donations till your next goal :)

Got some Patreon news coming up very soon. :tu:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was pinned
  • 5 months later...

Subscribed, I should have done it ages ago but it's taken me a while to get to it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Subscribed, I should have done it ages ago but it's taken me a while to get to it. 

Thank you, welcome aboard. :)

I've added you to the VIP lounge and a link to setting up your badge can be found in your messages folder here:

https://www.patreon.com/messages

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost to the next goal B)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.