Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 hovering objects

CryptoGirl

Hi my first post! I was at my mail box getting the mail when noticed hovering in the sky 3 objects so went home grabbed my camera and they were still out there copper in color. They didn't move around like balloons, or birds, so my first thought was drones. Once I started filming them they all three took off pretty fast disappearing before I could even do much filming. I wish to share the video but this site isn't allowing a small size video recording pathetic.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums. :)

4 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

I wish to share the video but this site isn't allowing a small size video recording pathetic.

The best way to share a video is to upload it to YouTube, Twitter or Facebook and then embed or link to it here, however if you have a video clip and you are struggling to get it posted up, feel free to e-mail it to me ( webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com ) and I can upload it to the thread for you.

• Like 1

That would be nice but I use a cryptic email and it doesn't allow video sharing. :(

Google email and youtube insist on having a phone number and texting a code which I can not do.

Phone texting is not allowed on government phones! I think this is a dead post.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

That would be nice but I use a cryptic email and it doesn't allow video sharing. :(

Google email and youtube insist on having a phone number and texting a code which I can not do.

What is the file size of the video ?

4 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Maybe you can transfer the video directly to another smartphone?

I didn't record off a smart phone but used a camera to video tape. I can't use any ones phone that would be an invasion of their privacy. Maybe Shutter stock.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Nope every time push continue to sign up nothing happens.

Another video hosting site that you could try is Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/

If you want me to share here than allow larger video files other wise sharing video is out of the question. I'm not giving up my private information to anyone including vimeo, youtube, twitter, ect. They are criminals.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

I don't know a single blog site that will let you upload a video, you would need admin rights on their servers, which is why you use a link to a video hosting service. Just post it to Vimeo, they are not going to steal your videos, I guarantee it. 

One cannot post what doesnt exist

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 2:14 AM, cjdelphi said:

you have a lot of reasons for not doing so...

why not use a file uploading site like the box... 

I find your lack of faith disturbing

• 4 weeks later...

I use YouTube, and have never shared a phone number with them, though I've had the account for some time, so things could have changed.  At any rate, I'd recommend one of the other services.  You could likely upload at the library or something, so that people can see your video.