Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American ‘Church’ that worships guns makes alliances

Eldorado

The Rod of Iron Ministries, a gun-worshipping church, has been making alliances with far-right figures in the US. 

The Pennsylvania-based pro-Trump sect, also known as The World of Peace and Unification Sanctuary, is led by Pastor Hyung Jin ‘Sean’ Moon. A conspiracy theorist who often sports a gold AR-15 and crown of bullets, he’s also the son of the late Reverend Sun Myung Moon, an evangelist, self-proclaimed messiah and accused cult leader.

Reports emerged recently that the group had purchased a 130-acre property in Tennessee as a ‘training centre’ and retreat equatable to Cheongpyeong, where the ‘Moonies’ earlier gathered in South Korea. As part of its expansions, the church has also been reaching out to key far-right figures.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/american-church-that-worships-guns-makes-alliances-with-far-right-figures/

Oh god, that cult that has members dress up like Princess Peach and fondle their weapons at church...
Yeah, this could end bad.
I mean FFS, this wouldn't be out of place in Warhammer 40k or some other dystopias...

• Like 3

And then they say that 'devolution' as opposite to 'evolution' isn't proper science.

I think many USAns will resemble chimps on acid in a not too distant future.

Ok, the 'acid' part is kind of evolution...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Have these guys done anything bad yet? Seems to me that if their conspiracy theories don't come true (i.e, government doesn't come for their guns) then no one will get hurt at all.

If someone comes Waco style, then yes, this could end very badly

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

What's an internationalist globalist?

Grey Reptilian... 

~

• Haha 6

On 10/30/2021 at 10:02 AM, thedutchiedutch said:

Domestic terrorism in the making :no:

Possibly.  These fools seem so far over the top that they'd be poster boys for political trolling.  "Worshipping" guns?  That's a sick joke and anyone who takes it seriously probably WANTS it to be true.  As for associating them with the Bad Orange Man, I think I'll wait until I see his personal support being given, publicly, before I'd believe that to be true.

20 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Grey Reptilian... 

~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgvt1z7FuGidlj6PJcCse

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, and then said:

Possibly.  These fools seem so far over the top that they'd be poster boys for political trolling.  "Worshipping" guns?  That's a sick joke and anyone who takes it seriously probably WANTS it to be true.  As for associating them with the Bad Orange Man, I think I'll wait until I see his personal support being given, publicly, before I'd believe that to be true.

Have a look what you can enter to win at https://www.rodofironministries.org/

The Trump Commander-In-Chief Auto-Ordnance Custom AR15 in burnt orange and black cerakote

Spoiler

612945f2e84a8f065a5f920f_6086ff741cfed935e8df7859_ML-Giveaway-poster2.png

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 10:12 PM, and then said:

Possibly.  These fools seem so far over the top that they'd be poster boys for political trolling.  "Worshipping" guns?  That's a sick joke and anyone who takes it seriously probably WANTS it to be true. 

Here you have hit on the tools of division  that both extremes want to use on the middle  to destroy this country.  Left wing, right wing, both are crazy and capable of dark deeds.  

If they claim to be a church, I would suggest that they come out and worship Baal or Mars or some god of war rather than disguising themselves as a part of Christianity.

• Like 3

Agree with you there. Or maybe the old norse gods, like Odin  or Thor. I understand the god Mithras was popular   with Roman soldiers.

Or  maybe  St.Maurice of the Theban Legion or St.George , nah can't have that, they're Catholic saints. Found doing family research  the name George, or in German Georg, is a popular family name. A lot of the family have been soldiers   for centuries, so maybe he's our patron saint.

This whole thing is laughable and scary at the same time. It's the fault of Aliens  I tell you aliens.

On 11/1/2021 at 11:35 PM, Hugh Mungus said:

Have these guys done anything bad yet?

I dont know but I know these are very perverted guys.

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2021 at 11:12 PM, and then said:

It doesn't have to go both ways.  A lot of people support Trump and he has no clue who they are and could not give a rip about them, so he does not support them.   I think it will be the same with this group.  They use Trump as a symbol of something and he doesn't even care whether they exist.   He won't be running for any political office again so we don't have to worry about him having a voter base.   He will probably find ways to continue to convince people to send him money though.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It doesn't have to go both ways.  A lot of people support Trump and he has no clue who they are and could not give a rip about them, so he does not support them.   I think it will be the same with this group.  They use Trump as a symbol of something and he doesn't even care whether they exist.   He won't be running for any political office again so we don't have to worry about him having a voter base.   He will probably find ways to continue to convince people to send him money though.

Trump knows the Moonies (Unification Church). He spoke at their 9/11 event this year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-speaks-at-moonies-911-event-praises-unification-church-2021-9

I don't know whether he has any interest in Rod of Iron, but it is a ministry of the Unification Church.

• Like 5

On 12/4/2021 at 3:44 PM, Tatetopa said:

Here you have hit on the tools of division  that both extremes want to use on the middle  to destroy this country.  Left wing, right wing, both are crazy and capable of dark deeds.  

If they claim to be a church, I would suggest that they come out and worship Baal or Mars or some god of war rather than disguising themselves as a part of Christianity.

The God of the Bible is actually a God of War:

Exodus 15

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

and

Matthew 10

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

34 minutes ago, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Hi Phantom

So all that love and forgiveness preaching is a hoax then

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

Matthew 10

"I came to bring peace on earth, but when men reject my gift, division and turmoil result. When all of a family receive the gospel of the kingdom, truly peace abides in that house; but when some of the family enter the kingdom and others reject the gospel, such division can produce only sorrow and sadness. Labor earnestly to save the whole family lest a man’s foes become those of his own household. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

The Lord is a man of war:

How sad to think of God as a man.

Let alone to stoop so low to think of him as a "man of war".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Let alone to stoop so low to think of him as a "man of war".

Yet you use the pronoun "him".  So if you don't think of god as a man why do you use the gender indication of male?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Correction:

Let alone to stoop so low to think of God as a "man of war".

26 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Correction:

Let alone to stoop so low to think of God as a "man of war".

That is the actual scripture, not a strange religion like the Urantia Book. Maybe you should read the Bible before you try to add onto it and call it the basis of your new religion.

• Like 1