Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The visible universe is the underground of another world ? We are in the underworld ?


Recommended Posts

The network of galaxies is a mycelium or mycorrhizal network (subterranean fungal network)

cosmos222_03.jpg

image.jpg?format=1500w

Edited by Ove
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Except the galaxies are not connected. They are thousands of light years apart.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ove said:

Dark matter hasn't been proven yet. It is a solution to a gravity problem, but we might not have fully understood gravity yet.
When scientists talk about dark matter, they are really talking about a gap in their equations. One they fill with this mystery stuff, they call dark matter.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Dark matter hasn't been proven yet. It is a solution to a gravity problem, but we might not have fully understood gravity yet.
When scientists talk about dark matter, they are really talking about a gap in their equations. One they fill with this mystery stuff, they call dark matter.

There is obviously a network

origin-80.jpg?lb=1536,864

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So you’re saying that Star Trek Discovery got their “magic science” bit of plot right?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ove said:

There is obviously a network

If they gave you the option to zoom in on that picture, you would be able to see that the threads are an optical illusion.
It happens because the resolution of the camera is too low to make out individual galaxies. When the photons are processed in a camera of a low resolution, they are too close to each other and blend. Besides, there is also a lot of dust, that reflects light, making it look like they are connected.

Here's a universe simulation video. It zooms in, but only briefly. But it gives you a sense that there are no connections.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wondering why it is in this section of the forum are you intending to show it has a connection to ancient history?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s nice to think everything is connected like this but I think these are just artist renderings of very complicated topics

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ove said:

The network of galaxies is a mycelium or mycorrhizal network (subterranean fungal network)

cosmos222_03.jpg

image.jpg?format=1500w

Thanks and okay; new (at least to me), inventive but unfortunately the evidence says, nope.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zep73 said:

Dark matter hasn't been proven yet. It is a solution to a gravity problem, but we might not have fully understood gravity yet.
When scientists talk about dark matter, they are really talking about a gap in their equations. One they fill with this mystery stuff, they call dark matter.

Hello Zep your correct that Dark Matter and Dark Energy has not been proven and it is certainly a solution to Gravity that was not included by name in General or Special Relativity Theories. But there are some new papers being published that may finally prove it that it exists by observation of in the near future or come very close.  Don't get me wrong I agree with you comments about the subject of this thread. 

The Journal is Peer Reviewed and very interesting it was publish 15 September 2021

Direct detection of dark energy: The XENON1T excess and future prospects https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.104.063023#fulltext

Here is another article that may also interest you along with the Scientific Journal that was used to produce the Article:

Scientists decode mysteries of the brain with dark matter and the multiverse https://www.nature.com/articles/s41539-021-00107-6

The following Peer Reviewed Journal below was published 15 Oct 201: It is what caused the above article on the Brain, Dark Matter and the Multiverse to be written. I would suggest reading the above article first before diving into the Publish Journal below so the concept is better understood. 

The neuroscience of advanced scientific concepts: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41539-021-00107-6

@Hanslune thought you may be interested in the papers above.

2 hours ago, Ove said:

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello Zep your correct that Dark Matter and Dark Energy has not been proven and it is certainly a solution to Gravity that was not included by name in General or Special Relativity Theories. But there are some new papers being published that may finally prove it that it exists by observation of in the near future or come very close.  Don't get me wrong I agree with you comments about the subject of this thread. 

The Journal is Peer Reviewed and very interesting it was publish 15 September 2021

Direct detection of dark energy: The XENON1T excess and future prospects https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.104.063023#fulltext

Here is another article that may also interest you along with the Scientific Journal that was used to produce the Article:

Scientists decode mysteries of the brain with dark matter and the multiverse https://www.nature.com/articles/s41539-021-00107-6

The following Peer Reviewed Journal below was published 15 Oct 201: It is what caused the above article on the Brain, Dark Matter and the Multiverse to be written. I would suggest reading the above article first before diving into the Publish Journal below so the concept is better understood. 

The neuroscience of advanced scientific concepts: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41539-021-00107-6

Thank you for the update my friend. I will need to study that further, soon.
It's good to see scientific advances proceeding, even when you don't expect it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fractal Holographic mirroring of every level of expression.

The Hermetics referred to it in their axiom  "As above, so below.  As within, without."

Taoism refers to it.  Hindu's refer to it with the metaphor of Indra's Net and the concept of Brahman.

Manifestation of life and form mirrors and repeats the patterns of life and form again and again on all levels of perception.  Atoms reflect Solar systems.  Neural networks mirror the splay of galactic forms. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Thank you for the update my friend. I will need to study that further, soon.
It's good to see scientific advances proceeding, even when you don't expect it.

Yes Sir my friend I am not like you and many others with a educational background in this subject. But when something interests me like Physics, Astrophysics, and Astrobiology for instance I am able to self education myself on those subjects or any other subject for that matter. What I did is sign up with scientific organizations so that when new subject matter is Peer Reviewed I receive notifications that new journals are published.

 In addition I joined a private study group of Scholars that is part of an organization I belong to. This way I learn by being involved in discussions on subject matter I am interested, in truth they felt sorry for me and allowed me to join as their mascot :lol: and to do online research for the group in exchange for allowing me to join. For me that is the easiest way to stay up to date on any scientific subject I have interest in, with my degrees in Biology and Chemistry I can easily read a Journal and understand these topic easily so it's a win win situation for me. 

Your welcome concerning the update and since I now know your also interested in the subject I will send you new data as it is released, if that doesn't bother. 

Peace my friend 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And, we can expand it to the brain neurons system network. First pic the brain, second pic the universe.

From-other-Article.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zep73 said:

If they gave you the option to zoom in on that picture, you would be able to see that the threads are an optical illusion.
It happens because the resolution of the camera is too low to make out individual galaxies. When the photons are processed in a camera of a low resolution, they are too close to each other and blend. Besides, there is also a lot of dust, that reflects light, making it look like they are connected.

If you 'zoom in' close enough into a mycelium, all you'll see is protons, neutrons, and electrons at an incredible great distance from eachother, making it look they are unconnected...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you look at the right areas of the sky at night it can almost look like a cavern. In the Genesis account of creation on the second day it describes the waters of above being separated from the waters below.

 

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day

 

This is probably describing how rain falls from the clouds. You might also wonder about the weightlessness of space being like that of the underwater.

 

 

Physicists and scientists argue that both the brain is made of 73% water and the Universe is made of 73% dark energy This can be seen as another example of how we were made in the Image of God.

 

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ptah, Atum, Shu, Tefnut, Nut, Geb and Khnum will recognize themselves in the above post, but may be somewhat displeased at how their creation has been distorted. They would not be happy with verse 26, as while man uses, and eats, other living creatures, we are all created equally as life, and that one word, dominion, has been an excuse for arrogance and barbarity.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ove said:

With these pictures they are not what exists in the universe. They are created by:

1. Making the assumption that dark matter exists with no actual evidence that it does.

2. Using a computer to predict the location of that dark matter which results in pictures showing filaments.

With general relativity (GR) it is a hugely popular theory which many physicists dont want to question. Hence, when they discovered that GR doesnt predict the strength of gravity needed by a galaxy to keep itself together they have looked for an outside cause. An outside cause which means they dont need to throw out their beloved GR. That outside cause is dark matter.

But where it all falls down is this isn`t the only violation of GRs equivalence principle (the rule that gravitational mass must always match velocity mass). There are several others. In fact, GR has about 6 rivals at the moment in physics and all of them give accurate results without the need for dark matter. Something the media isn`t as keen to tell the public.

Physicists are also on the verge of announcing a 5th force they are just taking it to five-sigma (1 in a million chance its an error). They are quite close to it, it should come early next year. A very weak 5th force acting over universal scales would explain away results without the need for dark matter.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea , i think its just life mirroring life , like even the very largest structures are the same or similiar as the very smallest . There are many things in nature that fit into this , it is being seen more and more. Though at the subatomic level is where everything is made up . 

Edited by razman
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These types of fungus are symbiotic in relationship to plants. They help each by sharing nutrients between plants by the fungus as a medium.

https://www.nationalforests.org/blog/underground-mycorrhizal-network

Yeast is also a fungus, but of a different kind. It is like as symbiotic with humans and wheat by providing us with alcohol and rising bread. Jesus in the Gospel has a focus on the yeast as by example in this parable.

Matthew 13:33

Quote

Parable of the Yeast

33Jesus also used this illustration: “The Kingdom of Heaven is like the yeast a woman used in making bread. Even though she put only a little yeast in three measures of flour, it permeated every part of the dough.”

34Jesus always used stories and illustrations like these when speaking to the crowds. In fact, he never spoke to them without using such parables. 35This fulfilled what God had spoken through the prophet:

 

“I will speak to you in parables.

I will explain things hidden since the creation of the world.c

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

Jesus in the Gospel has a focus on the yeast as by example in this parable.

The relationship between Jesus and a fungus may even be closer:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross

 

The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross_cover.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.