Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The visible universe is the underground of another world ? We are in the underworld ?

Ove

To theorize further. The mycorrhizal network transfers water, nitrogen, carbon and other minerals to the plants. The network of galaxies transfers stuff via black holes to the upperworld ?

kATxTFDJyqt3pdUjsU6C7E-1024-80.jpg.webp

Edited by Ove
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

So great to see this conversation happening... for decades I've waited for such to arise.

Thank you all!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, quiXilver said:

So great to see this conversation happening... for decades I've waited for such to arise.

Thank you all!

Now you're making me curious.... What are you holding back?

Something like, 'all and everything' is nothing but a fractal?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphy.2020.525731/full

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ove said:

To theorize further. The mycorrhizal network transfers water, nitrogen, carbon and other minerals to the plants. The network of galaxies transfers stuff via black holes to the upperworld ?

kATxTFDJyqt3pdUjsU6C7E-1024-80.jpg.webp

Earth's natural internet

5 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Looks like a good article.  I've bookmarked it for a future read.  thanks for sharing.

I spent many years studying Hermetics, Western and Eastern Alchemy, Hindu philosophy and cosmology; it's endlessly fascinating to me.  Usually when I bring it up in conversation over the years, folks eyes soon glaze over with disinterest, or lack of wanting to understand.  It's just heart-warming whenever I encounter it being discussed is why I shared.

If I weren't working 70 hour weeks right now, I'd start blathering on, probably to the point of spamming, so instead, I just appreciate other's take on it and am grateful it's on someone's radar at all.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Wow! A high-end article about the cosmic network of galaxies and the neuronal network of the brain.

More here: https://cosmosimfrazza.myfreesites.net/cosmic-web-and-brain-network-datasets

And a comment: https://phys.org/news/2020-11-human-brain-resemble-universe.html

The purpose of the network of galaxies must be communication. Just as in the neuronal network of the brain and the mycorrhizal subterranean fungal network. They not just look alike but have the same function.

Edited by Ove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The network serves something outside of the observable universe ? There is a world outside of the observable universe ? We and the whole network of galaxies are within something ?

1020_cosmicweb-CC.jpg

Edited by Ove
  • Like 1

Talk about mycorrhizal mycelium and symbiosis; our visible universe could just be one humongous living Mushroom, and we are all connected. Oneness!

The Malheur National Forest
Location of the World’s Largest
Living Organism
[The Humongous Fungus]

https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fsbdev3_033146.pdf

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, Trelane said:

"The visible universe is the underground of another world ? We are in the underworld ?"

No.

That's a no definitely not, me thinks :) 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2021 at 6:39 AM, Ove said:

The network of galaxies is a mycelium or mycorrhizal network (subterranean fungal network)

cosmos222_03.jpg

image.jpg?format=1500w

It's a fungal network. Planets are like truffles. Titans from the dawn of creation eat them. Our days are surely numbered. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2021 at 8:27 PM, Ove said:

The network serves something outside of the observable universe ? There is a world outside of the observable universe ? We and the whole network of galaxies are within something ?

1020_cosmicweb-CC.jpg

It's a natural protective growth that insulates this universe from inhospitable ones. Only the most hardy of drones have been there. Based on the same natural design. Mother nature holds all answers, we just have to look. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxTV94UT-t9o_js5koD-q

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

GIles Delueze and Felix Guattari have a lot to answer for. But I'll  bet almost no one here recognizes their contribution to this conversation...

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It's a fungal network. Planets are like truffles. Titans from the dawn of creation eat them. Our days are surely numbered. :cry:

I have an idea for finding exoplanets.

pigs-in-space.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/30/2021 at 2:39 PM, zep73 said:

Except the galaxies are not connected. They are thousands of light years apart.

The greatest mystery of the universe is not life, but size, for size encompasses life. (Steven king :P )

• Like 1

Just because fractals are a natural universal pattern that occur often doesn't mean...whatever nonsense it is the OP is trying to say.

It simply means random processes can end up as fractal patterns. Trees, roots, brain matter, galaxies  - fractals are what you get when things organize themselves with random elements involved.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, moonman said:

fractals are what you get when things organize themselves with random elements involved.

So, according to you, the universe organized itself?

That's interesting.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

So, according to you, the universe organized itself?

That's interesting.

That's not really what I meant. By "organized" I meant how something grows naturally, with the parts that fractal being the random bits of the process. Like how a tree "organizes itself" by trunk, then randomizes the branches.

I don't pretend to know how the universe "organizes" itself, but random fractal patterns are obviously a key aspect. It has nothing to do with whatever the OP is trying to say - that our universe is a root system for some other universe? Yeah, no. Does not follow. Just because something looks like something else doesn't mean they are the same thing. Everything may have a random fractal nature underlying it, sure - which just means randomness is natural.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, moonman said:

Everything may have a random fractal nature underlying it, sure.

But not everything has a random fractal structure like the universe, a mycelium, or a brain.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

But not everything has a random fractal structure like the universe, a mycelium, or a brain.

Of course not. Once things start evolving and working themselves out, grouping and structure occurs. If EVERYTHING was a fractal, there would be NOTHING. The random bits are left for the parts that don't need specific structure - chaos takes control.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

If EVERYTHING was a fractal, there would be NOTHING

Please explain.

5 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Please explain.

Really? You need me to explain the difference between chaos and structure?

If there was no structure, we would not exist. Structure and chaos can exist at the same time.

Edited by moonman

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

Really? You need me to explain the difference between chaos and structure?

If there was no structure, we would not exist.

But fractal IS structure.

It's obviously NOT chaos.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

But fractal IS structure.

It's obviously NOT chaos.

It's not chaos, but it isn't structure either. It's organized chaos - and why the universe uses it, I do not know. Point is, just because fractals exist all over, that doesn't mean our universe is a "root system" for some other universe. That doesn't make any sense. Our universe could have it's OWN root system, sure, but we don't need some other universe riding on top for that. There's no reason to bring another universe into the conversation.

Edited by moonman