Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dumping in my yard

CryptoGirl

It started after this encounter with an unknown. I was walking by a tree moving around but couldn't see what caused it to move as if something were climbing it that was large. Then I could here scarping sounds on the roof top where the tree stood by an apartment complex, and the tree a full grown spruce tree went down to the ground like a wet noodle. How that is possible don't know but it didn't break it was bent. Then I could hear it walk over to the edge of roof top and this would be in front of me now. It had blocked off my route by pulling the wires down that hooked from the apartment to a bar & grill tavern. The cable wires broke free from the bolts and cement and went down to the ground blocking my way. Then it threw a crow at my feet with its head missing , wings flapping around with blood pumping out where a head use to be a moment ago. I was pretty shaken by this and got out of there safely. Later on like weeks later found two piles in my yard of animals dumped there like 10 rats in a pile with nothing wrong with the body except for the neck a round chunk of meat missing and there was no blood or insects present. Across from this pile was another pile of crows with the same thing a chunk out of the neck and no other injuries. Many times when going on a walk and coming back in the same direction something has left  in my path a bird or a rat but this time nothing can be seen as far as injuries and the body is still warm slightly without rigamortis.so know it was recently killed. Its strange to me because what kind of animal leaves piles like that? I could understand if they were scattered around and then could blame it on a wild cat, raccoon or possum., but they usually eat their prey while tearing them up a bit.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Do you have any photos of these dead animal piles?

I did at one time take pictures but they have since been lost. Sorry. :no:

10 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Maybe a wolverine?

They are very smart creatures but do they usually leave piles of uneaten food?

3 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

Some animals get into a feeding/killing frenzy when a lot of live prey is present.

48 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

Sounds like it could be a cat. Their predatory behaviours are not triggered by hunger, which would explain why the animals have not been eaten.

• Like 2

I have those kinds of presents from my neighbors cat but their pretty slobbered on and mutilated before giving up on the fun. This pile and I mean pile was not scattered around and only had a chunk out of its neck, no other injuries and I did check for fur and feather spots missing and none. No insects after days left out, so thought it weird.

If it's not animal related, then it must be human. Perhaps someone is being a jerk. One other possibility is that there may have been something toxic on the ground or somewhere that was ingested. They may have all gathered in that one spot to feed on it.

Soil creep, lighting, and other factors can cause trees to bend by the way. It's nothing that unusual.

Well I was standing by the tree and it was a clear sunny afternoon with no clouds around. No burn marks or scorching, but it would take a lot of heat and moisture to bend a spruce tree like it did to the ground while I was watching. Also what really bothers me about the animal dumping is that there was no blood, no insects and the wild animals around here did not touch em. If it was humans they would have to catch these animals first and trap them, that sounds like going out of your way to be a jerk.

3 minutes ago, rashore said:

Is this still happening?

Yes the placement of a rat or bird where I travel is still taking place years later.

1 minute ago, CryptoGirl said:

Yes the placement of a rat or bird where I travel is still taking place years later.

Have you reported any of this to the police in case you have a nefarious human on your hands?

• Thanks 1

No because I never thought it human. I did however put nightvision cameras out and a solar light has been put up to turn on by motion.

I walked by this apartment complex which is something I usually have to pass to go where I need to and is where the animals appear in my walking back, so its not there when I pass but when coming back there is something left. I did notice a couple of times but by different men them look in my direction and then with fear on their faces run literally out into the road on two separate occasions. Once with someone with me, and I would turn and see nothing behind me. This was when passing by the apartment and they would walk out of it.

Edited by CryptoGirl

3 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Then I could here scraping sounds on the roof top where the tree stood by an apartment complex

Have you, or anyone else, looked for tracks or scratch marks on that rooftop?

• 1 month later...

Plain creepy.  I would go ballistic if animals showed up that way repeatedly. Do not let the demonic forces scare you.  Pray.  Tell them to go away.

Anyway @CryptoGirl  Moved a tree around like that and you never saw the creature. Is it even possible this creature is invisible to your eyes? The tree part of the story and other aspects make it sound like any normal animal that I can think of.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I don't see anything natural with a full grown spruce tree bending like it did as it was very healthy and nothing with the root system or the trunk that stood still up right. I did research to see what would cause wood to bend like that. Wood bending It would need moisture and heat. It wasn't a tooth pick, it was a FULL GROWN SPRUCE TREE with a thick trunk. Not even Bigfoot could bend a tree like that, maybe break it, but not bend it.

Would be nice to see some pics of the dead animals, rat or bird. 

• Sad 1

School vacations.

I couldn't help thinking Linda Howel would be some help in this, she has been doing videos on a problem with cats being mutilated. We have that here as well and what ever is doing this is moving to different cities from Olympia WA.

• Sad 1