Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dumping in my yard

CryptoGirl

On 12/31/2021 at 7:29 AM, rashore said:

Let's not post any pics of dead animals please, it goes against forum rules. 

IT is? :blink: Glad you mentioned this.

1 hour ago, CryptoGirl said:

IT is? :blink: Glad you mentioned this.

Yep, graphic and animal rules there. I suggest you read over the rules, it isn't a long list. Dead humans are a no-go as well. 

While i dont want to see graphic pics of dead animals i do like to solve mystries and the remains are a clue that we cant include here,

I also do not jump to everything must be paranormal in fact i have an "unexplained" folder not a "paranormal" one.

So what else besides just a story do we have?

If i believe the story then there are prosaic answers to parts of it not all of it, im not trying to sound pompous but my OCD in solving a mystery and my love of animals combinec with a night vision cam this one could be solved or debunked in a week or two not trying hard.

In this case rats and birds with a wound to the neck wouldnt cause me fear, ive been butten by creatures with much larger mouths.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

While i dont want to see graphic pics of dead animals i do like to solve mystries and the remains are a clue that we cant include here,

I also do not jump to everything must be paranormal in fact i have an "unexplained" folder not a "paranormal" one.

So what else besides just a story do we have?

If i believe the story then there are prosaic answers to parts of it not all of it, im not trying to sound pompous but my OCD in solving a mystery and my love of animals combinec with a night vision cam this one could be solved or debunked in a week or two not trying hard.

In this case rats and birds with a wound to the neck wouldnt cause me fear, ive been butten by creatures with much larger mouths.

Well I'm not here trying to scare little kiddies! Just curious as to what it could be.

2 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Well I'm not here trying to scare little kiddies! Just curious as to what it could be.

Im not a kid and dead animals do not scare me but i would rather not see any dead creatures.

As far as your story goes who knows what it is but it could be as simple as a cat,

The carcasses you described were small creatures with small wounds yet the tree and cable parts of the story would require a large creature with weight and strength not likely to pile up its little victims at an apt building and be missed.

I could go outside right now and walk towards my shed past the carriage house and hear all kinds of unnerving sounds that sound like they just have to ne made by a creature in some cases it is a cat, owl, opossum etc but most times its just the big tree dragging across a tin shead roof.

In your case i would make use of a night vision trail cam until i solved the mystery but im rather OCD.

Something killed creatures if another creature thats nature but we cant rule out a sick human.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Im not a kid and dead animals do not scare me but i would rather not see any dead creatures.

As far as your story goes who knows what it is but it could be as simple as a cat,

The carcasses you described were small creatures with small wounds yet the tree and cable parts of the story would require a large creature with weight and strength not likely to pile up its little victims at an apt building and be missed.

I could go outside right now and walk towards my shed past the carriage house and hear all kinds of unnerving sounds that sound like they just have to ne made by a creature in some cases it is a cat, owl, opossum etc but most times its just the big tree dragging across a tin shead roof.

In your case i would make use of a night vision trail cam until i solved the mystery but im rather OCD.

Something killed creatures if another creature thats nature but we cant rule out a sick human.

Look I know cats love blood but never seen any animal that sucks out all the blood from the neck this way, and I never seen any animal stack its prey in two piles, one of rats and one of crows. Listen before trying to make this normal animal behavior because its not. try listening to the person as the witness and don't ignore the facts which are being ignored here. Now a mini cupra cabra would leave punctures but this was not punctures it was a round cookie shape chunk out of the side of the neck. Sorry can't show you the graphics. Sure would help just like videos I have would help on sighting had but this is a place crippled by control of what the viewer can share and witness themselves as a viewer.

The other was wondering if connected and that was crippling scary because again this is not normal at all for a full grown spruce tree to go down like it did as a wet noodle .

It isn't normal for a bird to be thrown down at your feet with its head gone and the other things like the cable wire, what your gonna claim a squirl or bird took down cable wires bolts and all from the cement. Come on people get real. I am getting upset not answers and this really did freak me out with this thing, but I don't know if they are connected.

Edited by CryptoGirl

27 minutes ago, CryptoGirl said:

Look I know cats love blood but never seen any animal that sucks out all the blood from the neck this way, and I never seen any animal stack its prey in two piles, one of rats and one of crows. Listen before trying to make this normal animal behavior because its not. try listening to the person as the witness and don't ignore the facts which are being ignored here. Now a mini cupra cabra would leave punctures but this was not punctures it was a round cookie shape chunk out of the side of the neck. Sorry can't show you the graphics. Sure would help just like videos I have would help on sighting had but this is a place crippled by control of what the viewer can share and witness themselves as a viewer.

The other was wondering if connected and that was crippling scary because again this is not normal at all for a full grown spruce tree to go down like it did as a wet noodle .

It isn't normal for a bird to be thrown down at your feet with its head gone and the other things like the cable wire, what your gonna claim a squirl or bird took down cable wires bolts and all from the cement. Come on people get real. I am getting upset not answers and this really did freak me out with this thing, but I don't know if they are connected.

To the bolded, previously you said you didn't have any pics because they were lost, but you now have videos?

On 10/31/2021 at 12:26 PM, CryptoGirl said:

I did at one time take pictures but they have since been lost. Sorry. :no:

And yeah, that no graphic thing does curtail posting some stuff, but it is necessary. Since you now say you have videos, do you have videos of the non-dead animal stuff you have been speaking of?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rashore said:

To the bolded, previously you said you didn't have any pics because they were lost, but you now have videos?

And yeah, that no graphic thing does curtail posting some stuff, but it is necessary. Since you now say you have videos, do you have videos of the non-dead animal stuff you have been speaking of?

No this is about a 3 object UFO video and others could share. Um I did have pictures of the dead rats and crows but lost it some years back. There hasn't been another case of this in my yard since. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, CryptoGirl said:

No this is about a 3 object UFO video and others could share. Um I did have pictures of the dead rats and crows but lost it some years back. There hasn't been another case of this in my yard since. 

If it's a video about a UFO, why are you complaining this place is crippled by control of what the viewer can share? If it does not have graphic material, it should be OK to share. And what does a UFO video have to do with animals in your yard years ago that you are bringing it up?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

If it's a video about a UFO, why are you complaining this place is crippled by control of what the viewer can share? If it does not have graphic material, it should be OK to share. And what does a UFO video have to do with animals in your yard years ago that you are bringing it up?

I brought it up because this site and its control of size video is blocked and its a small size video is kept from sharing here and that is crippling. The rules are crippling into really actually sharing of evidence so I question what kind of site is this and will it really benefit those coming here to share their experiences and to me the answer is no.

1 minute ago, CryptoGirl said:

I brought it up because this site and its control of size video is blocked and its a small size video is kept from sharing here and that is crippling. The rules are crippling into really actually sharing of evidence so I question what kind of site is this and will it really benefit those coming here to share their experiences and to me the answer is no.

If you are having size and posting issues, those can often be solved by using a platform like youtube, or you can post on the help desk to get help posting your video. That issue can be resolved. Not being able to post pics of mutilated animals is not crippling, it's an inconvenience. Folks here do manage to work around that most of the time just fine. 

The rules you are complaining about crippling you were made aware of before signing up here and you said you were aware of them and would respect them before you were a member here- that was your member agreement. If you didn't choose to read the rules before you said you did then that's kind of on you. Also in those rules it's a no-no to generate posts and content to complain about the site, so you are really bending it here with your complaints about what you agreed to. 

Go ahead and tell your stories and have discussions, post videos and photos so long as they are within the forum rules. It's easy to get help posting media if you have problems. But don't use the site rules against graphic material as some excuse not to discuss other or post other material. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rashore said:

If you are having size and posting issues, those can often be solved by using a platform like youtube, or you can post on the help desk to get help posting your video. That issue can be resolved. Not being able to post pics of mutilated animals is not crippling, it's an inconvenience. Folks here do manage to work around that most of the time just fine. 

The rules you are complaining about crippling you were made aware of before signing up here and you said you were aware of them and would respect them before you were a member here- that was your member agreement. If you didn't choose to read the rules before you said you did then that's kind of on you. Also in those rules it's a no-no to generate posts and content to complain about the site, so you are really bending it here with your complaints about what you agreed to. 

Go ahead and tell your stories and have discussions, post videos and photos so long as they are within the forum rules. It's easy to get help posting media if you have problems. But don't use the site rules against graphic material as some excuse not to discuss other or post other material. 

I've ran my complaints with the webmaster and the complaints are still legit as to needing to change and think have a right to say so. I have all ready been involved in posts and contributing when can with the limitations. Sure I by pasts reading the rules but never thought they would be this crippling. That in itself has never been the whole with my posts. I'm not here just complaining about rules, I've stated emotion to a poster that isn't listening and a separate issue. So take it how you will but it is what is and I don't appreciate you jumping down my case about the obvious here and I've all ready stated my reasons for not being able to use youtube because they are criminals trying to get a phone number just to share that keeps a persons from privacy.

On 10/31/2021 at 4:28 PM, CryptoGirl said:

weeks later found two piles in my yard of animals dumped there like 10 rats in a pile with nothing wrong with the body except for the neck a round chunk of meat missing and there was no blood or insects present. Across from this pile was another pile of crows with the same thing a chunk out of the neck and no other injuries. Many times when going on a walk and coming back in the same direction something has left  in my path a bird or a rat but this time nothing can be seen as far as injuries and the body is still warm slightly without rigamortis.so know it was recently killed. Its strange to me because what kind of animal leaves piles like that? 

A domestic cat?

Might the remains be considered food gifts by a cat you interacted with?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

5 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

F this forum isn't about truth these people whom ever you all are are just wanting to fight. No point to this.

No one is wanting to fight you not worth it, you presented a very outlandish tale with holes with nothing but your story as evidence it even happened then get cross when rational thinking people dont fall for it, you tossed your integrity and credibility out the window,

Stories are not proof they are not even evidence, people can be mistaken, fooled, hoaxed,  full of bull, mentally  ill hallucinating or wrong etc, the brain and memory isnt flawless.

There is no reason that at the time this happened if it happened you wouldnt have reported it to authorities

Mini chupa? laughing7.gif.feb6704319fbee9ba8135997f251687b.gif

Based on a made up creature in puto rico that never existed to start with.

To clarify the label "chupacabra" was later stolen by a few attention seekers in texas and used on a bald dog type creature.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2021 at 10:29 AM, rashore said:

Let's not post any pics of dead animals please, it goes against forum rules. 

Oeps sorry my bad. Did not realize that.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:28 PM, CryptoGirl said:

It started after this encounter with an unknown. I was walking by a tree moving around but couldn't see what caused it to move as if something were climbing it that was large. Then I could here scarping sounds on the roof top where the tree stood by an apartment complex, and the tree a full grown spruce tree went down to the ground like a wet noodle. How that is possible don't know but it didn't break it was bent. Then I could hear it walk over to the edge of roof top and this would be in front of me now. It had blocked off my route by pulling the wires down that hooked from the apartment to a bar & grill tavern. The cable wires broke free from the bolts and cement and went down to the ground blocking my way. Then it threw a crow at my feet with its head missing , wings flapping around with blood pumping out where a head use to be a moment ago. I was pretty shaken by this and got out of there safely. Later on like weeks later found two piles in my yard of animals dumped there like 10 rats in a pile with nothing wrong with the body except for the neck a round chunk of meat missing and there was no blood or insects present. Across from this pile was another pile of crows with the same thing a chunk out of the neck and no other injuries. Many times when going on a walk and coming back in the same direction something has left  in my path a bird or a rat but this time nothing can be seen as far as injuries and the body is still warm slightly without rigamortis.so know it was recently killed. Its strange to me because what kind of animal leaves piles like that? I could understand if they were scattered around and then could blame it on a wild cat, raccoon or possum., but they usually eat their prey while tearing them up a bit.

I'm confused, you think whatever may have been in the tree is stalking you?  That this thing is leaving you dead animals?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 8:29 AM, TashaMarie said:

I'm confused, you think whatever may have been in the tree is stalking you?  That this thing is leaving you dead animals?

I wonder if it could be connected or just people who over heard and playing games. I'm not scared just wondering if its coincidence and over reading into that or what.

A rat terrier will do that. That's what they were bred for.

See the source image

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 10:29 AM, TashaMarie said:

Then I could here scarping sounds on the roof top where the tree stood by an apartment complex, and the tree a full grown spruce tree went down to the ground like a wet noodle. How that is possible don't know but it didn't break it was bent. Then I could hear it walk over to the edge of roof top and this would be in front of me now. It had blocked off my route by pulling the wires down that hooked from the apartment to a bar & grill tavern. The cable wires broke free from the bolts and cement and went down to the ground blocking my way. Then it threw a crow at my feet with its head missing , wings flapping around with blood pumping out where a head use to be a moment ago.

Alrighty!

I got this!

The apartment called the Tree Guys to cut down the spruce tree...they were on top of the building pulling cables and such so the tree would fall a certain way. That's why the tree was shaking.  You heard the tree guys on the roof.  But when the tree went down it caught the cable wires hooked to the bar and grill.  When the cables snapped they somehow decapitated the crow.  

A most bizarre incident.  And you just happened to be there to witness the end result of their labors.  

• Thanks 1

Just as a side note...since we are talking about dead birds and such....

...a tragic beginning to MKL day this morning....

While looking at my computer...Whaaaaak...ginst the side of the house....

oh my what was that

Further investigation outside  of the sudden wamping of the side of the house offered no clue

It was only after I returned back to my office and, looking out my office window, did I notice the beautiful female red bird....cardinal...lying on her back beneath my window...

It all became very clear what the thud was on the house...one of my children, whom I cherish, had flown into my office window....sadness...never happened before...in fourteen years....

It is Monday evening and I am still saddened...

I gave her an appropriate funeral.  I carried her into my woods and carefully tucked behind the Wicken Bird House that lives in my woods.  I did not put her in the ground, but laid her behind the bird house that lives beside one of the trees....

....carry on....

• Like 1

@jocThis is not a comment I made!

Capture.PNG

Edited by TashaMarie

40 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

@jocThis is not a comment I made!

Capture.PNG

I was actually quoting CryptoGirl but I quoted her out of your post so it attributed it to you... My bad!

17 hours ago, joc said:

I was actually quoting CryptoGirl but I quoted her out of your post so it attributed it to you... My bad!

No problem, wasn't sure what had happened.  Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 9:30 PM, joc said:

Alrighty!

I got this!

The apartment called the Tree Guys to cut down the spruce tree...they were on top of the building pulling cables and such so the tree would fall a certain way. That's why the tree was shaking.  You heard the tree guys on the roof.  But when the tree went down it caught the cable wires hooked to the bar and grill.  When the cables snapped they somehow decapitated the crow.  

A most bizarre incident.  And you just happened to be there to witness the end result of their labors.  

Those just clearly trying to insult my intelligence and not be realistic themselves will get ignored.

• Haha 2