Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dumping in my yard

CryptoGirl

5 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Those just clearly trying to insult my intelligence and not be realistic themselves will get ignored.

Huh?  No...I was doing no such thing.  Look, I just tell people what I think, it isn't my job nor desire to insult you and all that jazz.

You said yourself, something large was climbing up in the tree.  I'm saying if  you didn't see what it was then maybe it was a tree guy up in the tree and others on the roof.  I have watched all that numerous times.  Unrealistic is thinking an animal is stalking you leaving dead animals at y our feet like something out of the Witcher. 

I won't cry real hard if you ignore me.  I promise.  Okay, I won't cry at all...and just too make it easier for you...I will refrain from further commenting.  :) 

• Like 1

Nonsense ! Had a tree taken down in nothing flat with a chain saw and monitored people around,  and they would of been clear to me to see, but nothing. no chains or cables involved  Also the tree wasn't taken down like that it still had the roots soundly in the ground and part of the stump up, but it was bent like a wet noodle not broken. No one was around that I could see. The tree was found days later and cut where the bend was. The cables between the two buildings was pulled down after the tree was down and I had walked past it. The other is just observing and wondering if they are connected or not.

Edited by CryptoGirl

10 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

Nonsense ! Had a tree taken down in nothing flat with a chain saw and monitored people around,  and they would of been clear to me to see, but nothing. no chains or cables involved  Also the tree wasn't taken down like that it still had the roots soundly in the ground and part of the stump up, but it was bent like a wet noodle not broken. No one was around that I could see. The tree was found days later and cut where the bend was. The cables between the two buildings was pulled down after the tree was down and I had walked past it. The other is just observing and wondering if they are connected or not.

You need to understand your alleged outlandish experence is only real to you we were not there and you offer zero evidence.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

You need to understand your alleged outlandish experence is only real to you we were not there and you offer zero evidence.

Well it was many years ago and lost my pictures, but even if found them not allow to share here because too graphic on the subject of the animal dumping's. The rest well people are claiming it normal animal taking down full grown spruce trees like a wet noodle it far fetched and hilarious. Those talking about me collecting evidence from the roof tops of someone's property, yeah sure they are just going to let me trespass doubt it, they fenced the place off sometime later after the tree was cut down but don't know why they fenced off the place and years later they even put more fencing up to divide from the other property. I guess should just forget about it and believe the animal presents just coincidence like I have been. Don't believe will get the answers to this one unless there is another encounter and hope not, but it did happen years ago. Felt someone might tell me there is an animal not familiar with that could drink blood from small animals leaving only a cookie shape bite mark on the neck, and leave them in piles like that. At least your saying this seems outlandish and not normal.

Edited by CryptoGirl
adding on

Sounds like a b*llsh** story to me.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Call me crazy, but this kinda sounds romantic to me. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:22 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

Would be nice to see some pics of the dead animals, rat or bird. 

Reading my own comment I realize that this looks like a pretty stupid and morbid reply.
But the reason why I wrote this is because I doubted the poster. I did not believe the story was true.
So I figured if I ask for proof, like pictures, the poster would probably come up with an excuse about not being able to provide which would confirm my suspicions. Hope this clarifies. 

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2022 at 11:01 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

Reading my own comment I realize that this looks like a pretty stupid and morbid reply.
But the reason why I wrote this is because I doubted the poster. I did not believe the story was true.
So I figured if I ask for proof, like pictures, the poster would probably come up with an excuse about not being able to provide which would confirm my suspicions. Hope this clarifies. 

Dont feel badly,

I feel the same, i go into each case open minded i get all the info i can i ask questions and im very OCD,

From the start this case didnt add up, it didnt wash, the things described should have been reported to authorities and would have been seen by others and reported, the fact it wasnt isnt plausible.

Asking for evidence is something i do in every case posted and 99% of the time it ends right there with excuses why they have zero evidence so it is for me reduced to just a story and depending on the attitude of the teller towards myself and others in the thread i consider things like the teller fell for a hoax, tried to pull a hoax themselves, was fooled by something unknown to them but not out of this world, they might just be making it up or even delusinal or mentally ill.

How the person acts does allow us to whittle that down to the likely answer, in this case i do not believe the story the way its being told.

• Thanks 1

Consider the possibility that you have a mentally ill feral child living in your home with you.  They likely live in the walls and unoccupied spaces of your house and will probably have peep holes around you to watch you in your daily life.  Being poorly socialized, they are killing animals and leaving them for you, either because they love you or because they want to scare you out of your home.  The animal attacks are not necessarily proof that the child is going to become a serial killer, as they are killed without much overt cruelty or torture, whereas most children who grow up to be serial killers will torture the animals before killing them, so that's good news.;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2