Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien photos

Tillghast

Can someone here post an alien being photo, like an alien caught on film running through a field, or a photo of a being in an area?

P.S. this place rocks!!!

mellow.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Althalus

• Saru

• djdodo

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ BC laugh.gif

Sorry mate but that seems to be standard for a 'Kimm' link.

Thanks Al, that's the first time I've seen that.

Kimm,

You've basically copied the titles and descriptions off of half of this forum boards word for word - You could have made some attempt to reword them, they are all completely identical to mine.

In fact, you've copied them to such an extent, that you've even copied the sub-heading for the 'Jokes, Puzzles and Humour' board that's listed in the General board's description. That's supposed to be a link to a sub board, not a description for the General board.

You could have at least tried to make up your own titles instead of copying and pasting all the ones from here.

dry.gif

Yes those where only temporary and I am now about to change them (the names)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be mad at me sad.gif

ohmy.gifunsure.gif Well that about does it for me Kimm and Jera for that matter....

I went to have a look at this Forum, now I couldn't register to vent my thoughts so I shall do it here!

What on earth do you think you are playing at... stealing other people's hard work to call it your own??? And SuRaMan has worked and still is working bloody hard to keep inproving this place, and you come along and copy it... there is a saying imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but in this case you are being just plain LAZY!

Oh and trubble is not spelt that way, might be an idea to.... ummm get a spell checker.

Edited by Celticwitch

Kimm's changed the titles and descriptions now so that they are not identical to those on this forum.

I still think it would have been a good idea to have done that in the first place, however.

dry.gif

Thank you, and Celticwitch as I sayd I used those names temporarily!!!!!

and dont be mad at Jera she hasent done anything wrong the onlyone that has is me!!!! and I am realy sorry, realy I am!

about those pictures I have fixed the page now and I have shanged the link go have a look

Yes I know (I dont know what that is eighter tho) Í dont think that, that registration works properly

Kimm,

If your looking for more information about the images on your site, check out this thread.

The authenticity of those pictures is highly questionnable i'm afraid.

Oh and trubble is not spelt that way, might be an idea to.... ummm get a spell checker.

laugh.gif @ Celti

That's a pearler

Kimm,

If your looking for more information about the images on your site, check out this thread.

The authenticity of those pictures is highly questionnable i'm afraid.

Yes I know I realy dont believe in those pictures eighter (even tho maby some of them are real I dont know) and I do agree to them probably being puppets of some cind!!

• 1 month later...

well i all way thinck about ufos and alien inntelligence but i want to find all i can about them or what they are i want evidence

whistling.gifalien.gif