Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Graham told police to shoot 6 January rioters

Eldorado

Republican senator Lindsey Graham reportedly told law enforcement officials to fire on rioters who breached the Capitol on 6 January.

A three-part investigation by The Washington Post reconstructed the events that transpired before, during and after the attack on Capitol Hill.

On Sunday the second part of the Post’s investigation, titled Bloodshed, was released. The piece detailed the events inside and outside the Capitol during the attack and showed how lawmakers were taken to safety or evacuated once rioters stormed the building.

UK Independent report via MSN

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

He’s a MF’ing HERO for trying to stop the Coup d'état that Trump orchestrated. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

So when the rest of us have rioters in our streets and neighborhoods for months at a time we just have to kind of suck it up but when it affects you then time to KILL 'EM ALL!!! What a dip ****.

I remember a congressional hearing back in the invade Iraq days of Lindsey squealing "We're all gonna die!"   I think courage under fire may not be among his many fine qualities.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

He’s a MF’ing HERO for trying to stop the Coup d'état that Trump orchestrated. 

Nope.  The guys standing on the line were the heroes.   The slow battle through the courts might be what stops Trump's coup. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope.  The guys standing on the line were the heroes.   The slow battle through the courts might be what stops Trump's coup. 

Are you calling the racists who would have acted differently if the protesters had been black… “hero’s”?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/capitol-police-response-rioters-draws-claims-racist-double-standards-n1253363

So….Trump’s coup is on-going ? 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Are you calling the racists who would have acted differently if the protesters had been black… “hero’s”?

Yes. Even Lindsey Graham in that moment of fear for his life was not racist.  He just wanted them shot to protect himself, no matter their color.  I do not know that the police would have acted any differently if the protestors had been black.  I know there were officers of all races involved in the defense.  I know that they showed some sense as well as courage.  Using firearms on rioters and protestors is definitely a last resort.   Even during summer protests in Portland, police did not use deadly force on protestors, they stopped short.   If you read history, you know protests and revolutions can catch fire from an event like that and spread rapidly. 

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

So….Trump’s coup is on-going ? 

Yes as I am certain you know. Some people like ideas and elections, some people just want control.   Trump's attempt to seize power by any means possible is ongoing.  He is aided and abetted by many who see him as a meal ticket  and want to preserve their power and growing fortunes by any means possible.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes as I am certain you know. Some people like ideas and elections, some people just want control.   Trump's attempt to seize power by any means possible is ongoing.  He is aided and abetted by many who see him as a meal ticket  and want to preserve their power and growing fortunes by any means possible.  

Do you check your wardrobe and under your bed for the evil Trump every night before you go to bed?

He seems to be the embodiment of evil, and I heard if you say his name three times while applying fake tan in the mirror he will appear behind you.

By the way, I don't think he is doing anything to "seize power" apart from running for president in the legal way in 2024

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Do you check your wardrobe and under your bed for the evil Trump every night before you go to bed?

He seems to be the embodiment of evil, and I heard if you say his name three times while applying fake tan in the mirror he will appear behind you.

By the way, I don't think he is doing anything to "seize power" apart from running for president in the legal way in 2024

Fair enough, we just consider as another David Icke.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Nope.  I read and listen to what he says in public and watch his actions.   He is not supernatural, just totally out for himself.  That is something most people are not used to. When it serves him, he throws his most loyal fans under the bus. He has always done anything necessary to get what he wants and he is not bound by the truth.  Whether that is the embodiment of evil, you can judge.

By the way, he has nearly destroyed faith in the American electoral system.  if th e2020 election was rigged, what makes anybody think 2024  will be any better.  Ifn fact, since elections are so crooked, maybe Biden should just call the next one off.  What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Tatetopa Yeah, I think you are correct about the police. However, I think Trump attempting to seize power by any means possible is a bit of a stretch. 

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

By the way, he has nearly destroyed faith in the American electoral system.  if th e2020 election was rigged, what makes anybody think 2024  will be any better.  Ifn fact, since elections are so crooked, maybe Biden should just call the next one off.  What do you think?

I have a feeling the pandemic will be in full swing and mail in ballots will be required if Trump is even close in the polls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

….I think it’s to bad that taking steps to protect the integrity of our elections is racist….

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

.I think it’s to bad that taking steps to protect the integrity of our elections is racist….

Nope.  Now there is really no point.  Any election that Trump loses is rigged.  No point in having one at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope.  Now there is really no point.  Any election that Trump loses is rigged.  No point in having one at all.

Democrats are no strangers to claiming foul play when they lose. They just happened to win this time around. Had they lost, they had already laid the foundation on which to claim Trump stole the election. We were also told Trump didn’t win 2016 without the help of Russia. Heck to this day Democrats claim Stacy Abrams had the election stolen from her. https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/politics/terry-mcauliffe-voter-fraud-stacey-abrams/index.html

And you yourself believe Trump is still trying to steal an election with his on-going coup.

The real issue here as you have highlighted is voter confidence in the process. After a very anomalous pandemic election, Republicans advocated for election integrity. How did the Democrats respond? ….Wait for it…..drum roll….Democrat responded by claiming the racist Republicans were trying to manipulate the election code to unfairly favor them, aka steal the election.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OverSword said:

So when the rest of us have rioters in our streets and neighborhoods for months at a time we just have to kind of suck it up but when it affects you then time to KILL 'EM ALL!!! What a dip ****.

Best post of the week that I’ve seen, so far.