Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resurfaced Roswell letter describes 'fragile humanoids'

UM-Bot

15 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A letter from the son of a first-hand Roswell incident witness has been discovered among Stanton Friedman's papers.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/352151/resurfaced-roswell-letter-describes-fragile-humanoids

Great information thanks sharing. 

Here are some declassified documents from the US Government from 1947 if anyone is interested.

FBI Report from 1947https://vault.fbi.gov/Roswell UFO

Actual Ramey Memo High Resolution Microfiche Scans https://library.uta.edu/roswell/ramey-memo

Deciphering the Ramey Memo https://library.uta.edu/roswell/sites/library.uta.edu.roswell/files/DECIPHERING THE RAMEY MEMO.docx

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Considering what I've read about the NSA's investigation into the incident and thier discovery of the CIA actively stonewalling, destroying evidence and everything else to hide the information and recovered material, it seems more than plausible.

• Like 4

Everything matches other anecdotes except the six finger thing sticks out. Others reported five with an opposable thumb and flat tips. I still think SOMETHING happened there...just don't know what. My grandfather was a tailgunner in WW2, most pilots were aware of the Foo fighters and spoke of them in his journals 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I was interested until "Unobtainium".

Yea the Unobtainium crap made me laugh pretty hard, and a it certainly is stupid. But I think I heard that word somewhere before, but .I can't place it.

Peace

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

But I think I heard that word somewhere before, but .I can't place it.

Maybe in the movie Avatar?

''The term Unobtanium was used in James Cameron's 2009 movie Avatar. As a substance that was named (in the film's dialog) unobtanium (note the slightly different spelling). In the film, it was mined on the fictional moon Pandora, and was a room-temperature superconductor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Unobtainium is a catch all term for a mineral or metal that we don't quite understand the properties of 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Part of the video that was released in 90s, the alien autopsy showed a control panel from the wreckage that had six finger hand outlines on it. Gold bug Mike Maloney, on Youtube, uses the term unobtainium all the time to describe silver and gold demand after the dollar crashes and loses its reserve status. I always took it to mean neither will be easily obtainable. 

Edited by NinoWhite301
added

Whatever the case, it should be easy to verify if the letter is from Friedman's files because his entire and massive collection of documents is archived at the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick. 

Archivists in Isolation – Active History

And by the way, the word Unobtanium was used occasionally in pulp science fiction stories -- the kind of stories that a lot of people in the 1940s read in the many pulp SF magazines that circulated then. The first known reference to Unobtanium was in "The Skylark of Space" published in 1928. That story ran in "Amazing Stories." 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Maybe in the movie Avatar?

''The term Unobtanium was used in James Cameron's 2009 movie Avatar. As a substance that was named (in the film's dialog) unobtanium (note the slightly different spelling). In the film, it was mined on the fictional moon Pandora, and was a room-temperature superconductor.

Thanks I was certain I was not going crazy, :wacko: if you had not quoted me I was going to jump out the window, man you just saved my life!!!:D

Peace Bro!!:tu:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Everything matches other anecdotes except the six finger thing sticks out. Others reported five with an opposable thumb and flat tips. I still think SOMETHING happened there...just don't know what. My grandfather was a tailgunner in WW2, most pilots were aware of the Foo fighters and spoke of them in his journals 

I'm not so sure. Maybe there's something in that pharoah blood or to the six fingered decorations these people were obsessed with. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/chaco-canyon-pueblo-bonito-social-implications-polydactyly-extra-toes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I'm not so sure. Maybe there's something in that pharoah blood or to the six fingered decorations these people were obsessed with. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/chaco-canyon-pueblo-bonito-social-implications-polydactyly-extra-toes

I'm not even sure what to think, I'm afraid. Grandpa seemed to relate a bit of info that, according to others in my family they'd never heard and he'd never shared with them. But, before he died, he related to me some war stories that he apparently never told anyone else. he wasn't known for one to tell tall tales, I'll put it that way 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Sounds like an advanced aerial device, made from cutting edge materials, with 6 miniature humans onboard produced by a secret breeding program?

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Sounds like an advanced aerial device, made from cutting edge materials, with 6 miniature humans onboard produced by a secret breeding program?

I'm not pretending to know, I've heard everything from aliens to shaved primates being put into space 

• Like 2

The UFOs are not space ships they are time ships. Those little gray skinny dudes aren’t aliens they are the poor state of humanity from three quarter of a million years in our future. Humanity has about reached the end of its run as a species.

They may be coming back to this time in hopes of gathering some much less degraded DNA. The last hope of bringing back mankind from extinction.

I don't know why the text suddenly got so large????

Edited by DanL
  • Haha 1

That is really interesting HandsomeGorilla.. I never thought about it before but my earliest interest in all the topics here came from reading my grandpas set of books called "unsolved mysteries". I was too little to remember anything he said but he definitely had an interest and i remember my grandma relating that he had seen something unusual but it was secretive who knows what. He and my grandma were both career air force. So please fill us in, what were the stories about?

Edited by Nnicolette

On 11/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, NinoWhite301 said:

Part of the video that was released in 90s, the alien autopsy showed a control panel from the wreckage that had six finger hand outlines on it. Gold bug Mike Maloney, on Youtube, uses the term unobtainium all the time to describe silver and gold demand after the dollar crashes and loses its reserve status. I always took it to mean neither will be easily obtainable. 

The thoroughly and completely debunked autopsy video?  They even made a movie about the making of the fake autopsy video.  It's pretty good, you should watch it some time https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466664/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Even though much of the Roswell incident has been explained pretty plausibly, and also the fact that I don't believe it's likely we have been visited by ET's, there is still something about this case.........

43 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Even though much of the Roswell incident has been explained pretty plausibly, and also the fact that I don't believe it's likely we have been visited by ET's, there is still something about this case.........

Yea, check out the book "Witness to Roswell" by Tom Carey and Don Schmitt - very eye opening with over 150 witness accounts, many first hand. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 8:29 AM, Nnicolette said:

Considering what I've read about the NSA's investigation into the incident and thier discovery of the CIA actively stonewalling, destroying evidence and everything else to hide the information and recovered material, it seems more than plausible.

I actually watched a Youtube video about Roswell where everything got revealed. All the information was classified Top secret. That video was quickly remove from Youtube to protect our National Security. May be some day this evidence can be revealed in a way where it would not be so easily destroyed.

John

• Haha 3