Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resurfaced Roswell letter describes 'fragile humanoids'

UM-Bot

IF this letter is real then I can't see good ole Stan just forgetting about it.. More like it's something he made up himself but didn't push his luck by telling the public he has more stuff by someone anonymous..

Who are these people trying to kid!? Silly question= the gullible of course  :sleepy:

On 11/2/2021 at 7:16 AM, UM-Bot said:

A letter from the son of a first-hand Roswell incident witness has been discovered among Stanton Friedman's papers.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/352151/resurfaced-roswell-letter-describes-fragile-humanoids

These people here will never believe Roswell was anything other than a weather balloon. To their folly. Sheep that eat the spoon of government. Pathetic

was it an alien crash? No.

was it what the US government spoon feeds you sheep? Lol… not close.

Deathbed confessions of over 100 military personnel. They had nothing to gain or lose at the end. I’ll believe them over you people.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nobu said:

These people here will never believe Roswell was anything other than a weather balloon. To their folly. Sheep that eat the spoon of government. Pathetic

was it an alien crash? No.

was it what the US government spoon feeds you sheep? Lol… not close.

Deathbed confessions of over 100 military personnel. They had nothing to gain or lose at the end. I’ll believe them over you people.

So you feel hearsay is best evidence? 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 5:13 PM, HandsomeGorilla said:

I'm not pretending to know, I've heard everything from aliens to shaved primates being put into space 

Well a bunch of primates got thrown into air and space in US testing...poor lads. Don't know how many by the military in secret test...

https://releasechimps.org/research/history/air-space

The sad story of the first monkeys and apes in space - nine.com.au

Edited by Jon the frog

Well if little grey aliens did crash at Roswell,  we will never find out the true story due to NSA, and the CIA. I recall my dad, who was a flight crew chief and airplane mechanic  during WW2 mentioning the Foo Fighters also.

14 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

Well if little grey aliens did crash at Roswell,  we will never find out the true story due to NSA, and the CIA. I recall my dad, who was a flight crew chief and airplane mechanic  during WW2 mentioning the Foo Fighters also.

Wow. He must have been one of Dave Grohl's first fans!

• Haha 1