Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Car dealership customer claims 'Bigfoot' flattened his tire

UM-Bot

23 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I fail to see the mystery in this.

It's like I said a couple of days ago - not every topic on the site/forum needs to be a mystery, this section is for 'Bizarre and Off-beat news' - it's just a light-hearted story to give people a chuckle. We also cover science, historical discoveries, space exploration, tech advancements and other topics that are not explicitly 'mysteries'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A tongue-in-cheek viral video shows an employee attempting to get to the bottom of the mystery.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/352187/car-dealership-customer-claims-bigfoot-flattened-his-tyre

I am really getting very TIRED of these Big Foot threads, they all end up the same way with nothing clearly defined and completely Flat!!!!!!!:wacko::blink::rofl::lol:  Below are cases where Big Foot became angry and ripped a tire off a passing car and rolled it through traffic then another Big Foot attacked a tractor!!!:w00t::devil:;)

See the source image

Image result for Bigfoot' attacks a car  gif

Peace and thanks for the laugh!!:lol:

4 hours ago, Saru said:

It's like I said a couple of days ago - not every topic on the site/forum needs to be a mystery, this section is for 'Bizarre and Off-beat news' - it's just a light-hearted story to give people a chuckle. We also cover science, historical discoveries, space exploration, tech advancements and other topics that are not explicitly 'mysteries'.

The guy in the video was funny and it made me laugh. Thank you for sharing.:)

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Car dealership customer claims 'Bigfoot' flattened his tire
11 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I fail to see the mystery in this.

It's how he ran over it and never bent it.  DOO DO DO DOO DOO DO DO DOO!!!

Edited by mesuma