Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

QAnon supporters gather for return of dead JFK Jr

Eldorado

IDIOTS...

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, and then said:

IDIOTS...

Yep, about covers it.

Nibs

• Like 4

Where do these people "follow" Q anon? Is it some facebook thing? Or reddit? I can't imagine either of those sites wanting to host such content, but it appears to be "mainstream" enough for these people to find and believe because it fits their world view.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Where do these people "follow" Q anon? Is it some facebook thing? Or reddit? I can't imagine either of those sites wanting to host such content, but it appears to be "mainstream" enough for these people to find and believe because it fits their world view.

It started on 4chan....moved to 8chan and then the followers began spreading it throughout Facebook, twitter and Youtube. 

I'm hoping the amount of idiots who believe the nonsense they spread is decreasing since literally nothing they present is ever true. But I still see their bumper stickers everyday as I drive around so who knows?

• Like 4

When I'm having a rough day or become filled with doubt as my worth as a person I just need to remember there are QAnon believers and I instantly feel better about myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Trelane said:

When I'm having a rough day or become filled with doubt as my worth as a person I just need to remember there are QAnon believers and I instantly feel better about myself.

But Q has so much to give and so much to teach us...

• Haha 5

On 11/4/2021 at 9:11 AM, Hugh Mungus said:

Q-anon is supported by Conservative Republicans, this became a reality a half way through President Trumps time in office.

Although just one in 10 adults who self-identify as center-right have a favorable view of QAnon, a survey conducted by Citizen Data found that 62 percent of conservatives believe in at least one core conspiracy theory born from the movement. This analysis, released Friday, is the first part of Citizen Data's year-long project "to deeply understand" the American political right. Future analyses will be focused on voting access, electoral reform, Covid-19 and climate change, among other topics.

https://thefulcrum.us/big-picture/qanon-conspiracy-theory

• Like 1

I thought the article in the op stank of fabrication, they didn’t even have a photo in the article. I set out to find photographic evidence of this event and promptly found what I was looking for, 

I thought the guys behind Qannon went public? I swear after the election they came clean……

On 11/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, Trelane said:

try thinking there are those who voted Biden, it should make you feel a lot better, lol

4 hours ago, aztek said:

try thinking there are those who voted Biden, it should make you feel a lot better, lol

Or - best of all - just remember that Trump isn't there anymore. That should make everyone happy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/4/2021 at 10:24 AM, Robotic Jew said:

It started on 4chan....moved to 8chan and then the followers began spreading it throughout Facebook, twitter and Youtube. 

I'm hoping the amount of idiots who believe the nonsense they spread is decreasing since literally nothing they present is ever true. But I still see their bumper stickers everyday as I drive around so who knows?

Have you seen my bumper sticker?   It says "Wear your seatbelt, it makes it harder for the UFOs to beam you up"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Trelane said:

So did the corpse make an appearance or is it like the Great Pumpkin?

A zombie did.

It died trying to find brains to eat there.

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 3

On 11/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

77DF272D-6FBC-4AB8-A524-51BEC90CD04D.jpeg.06b38fe3847570d4a87bef893ce8390d.jpeg

It's sad that Rodney Dangerfield has passed away, but nice to see reminders of his work....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be the second time we heard the claim JFK was going to appear. I remember the first time they said he was going to appear when Trump gave that speech at Mount Rushmore last year. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

This has to be the second time we heard the claim JFK was going to appear. I remember the first time they said he was going to appear when Trump gave that speech at Mount Rushmore last year. 

I guess someone wants him to compete with Jesus and Elvis.