Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Link of Hyrule

7 hours ago, toast said:

So what?

Just to be clear, Rosenbaum was not armed.

The soot on his hand proves he was in the act of remedying that when he got stitched-up.  Life isn't about freeze frames, it's dynamic and that evil little gnome of a "man" could have easily been breathing the next day had he just exercised the slightest bit of self-control.  He was there to set fires and dance in the flames and he lost the thread when someone DARED to interfere with him.  BTW... all four shots fired by KR took less than 3/4 of a second.  

Just to be clear... Rosenbaum chased the 17-year-old for two blocks and was lunging for control of his weapon when KR turned to face him.  Good riddance to those who just want to see the world burn.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, toast said:

Hi jm,

untrained, yes. Even I, as a person who never shot or had a weapon in my hands, can see that. He is wearing the rifle as a kind of substitute di** and he has totally lost control of the situation. He is a babyface but behind the curtain he is a cold blooded killer.

Hi Toast

I am not going to say much in this thread as there is a comprehension problem with what I say and what some others want what I said to mean to them.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a cold blooded killer but do have some reservations about why he was there. He bought a weapon fraudulently which does show that he can be dishonest for his own benefit. I don't religiously follow news as I come here to get caught up, that said I didn't see anyone confirm his statements about what happened during his testimony.

I understand that there are many here that have never been charged with an offence and have no practical experience with how cops, lawyers and prosecutors work a case and trial.

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Actually he did very well.  I have seen military instructors praise him on his ability to quickly  identify threats and not shooting until his option was limited to firing.  You can see in the heat of the moment after being knocked to the ground when most people would be in a complete panic he kept his head and held his fire and pointed his gun away from people that, at the last moment, put hands up and backed away.  

Yes he remained thoughtful about what was going on around him at all times.

Going off the polls with 80% of people saying they think he is innocent then I suspect out of the 12 jury maybe 2-3 are hung up about the charges. If after today there isn`t total agreement it becomes unlikely there will be.

So that will be retrial unless the judge throws it out which is more probable than not.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Yes he remained thoughtful about what was going on around him at all times.

Going off the polls with 80% of people saying they think he is innocent then I suspect out of the 12 jury maybe 2-3 are hung up about the charges. If after today there isn`t total agreement it becomes unlikely there will be.

So that will be retrial unless the judge throws it out which is more probable than not.

Yeah, the problem with broadcast trials is that if it ends with a hung jury so many people have seen so much that it makes it pretty impossible to find a neutral jury for another trial.  Especially true in this case in which his guilt or innocence seems split along ideological or political lines.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, the problem with broadcast trials is that if it ends with a hung jury so many people have seen so much that it makes it pretty impossible to find a neutral jury for another trial.  Especially true in this case in which his guilt or innocence seems split along ideological or political lines.

Its hard to say at this stage if the judge would throw it out due to malicious prosecution or mistrial without prejudice.

It will all depend on the court hearing expert testimony on the reliability of the video and image evidence. If the reliability is called into question it will be a malicious prosecution resulting in the dismissal of all charges and the prosecution not being allowed a retrial. If its mistrial without prejudice that will come from the prosecutions mistakes such as not giving high quality evidence to the defence team until the submission of evidence was closed. That would be an ordinary retrial.

Either way, and whatever the end verdict, there is a riot coming. Both sides are outside the court waiting to have a pop.

• Like 4

Just saw this too. COURT TV is in the courtroom now.

• Like 2

26:18:17- time of jury deliberation. They've haggled over this verdict.

• Like 2

The judge just warned that no one can show a reaction to the verdict or they will be removed from the courtroom. Here we go!

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

Yey!! Not guilty all charges, what took them so long.

This jury really weighed all the evidence and did all the arguments that should be instead of a speedy verdict.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

Nope. But the mob will go crazy now. Everyone in America knows that.

And they will believe they are justified because the media they watch has misinformed them

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Pray for Kenosha tonight.  If you live there get out of the city immediately.

I feel bad for a lot of the people of Kenosha. I can't ever just forget that it's the people who had their businesses set on fire and looted, their cars and their neighborhoods who are the real victims in all of this. And everywhere else these riots occur.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Pray for Kenosha tonight.  If you live there get out of the city immediately.

Hopefully, the local PD will choose to put Guard troops in the business center of the city to stop arsonists.  If a crowd wants to scream, chant, and raise hell, they should be allowed to get it out of their system.  If they try to break windows, set fires, or try to attack average citizens they should face severe repercussions.  

• Like 4

Had it been a different judge that just let the prosecution present their case as they tried to the verdict may well have been different.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Had it been a different judge that just let the prosecution present their case as they tried to the verdict may well have been different.

It's the job of the judge to follow the law, not entertain either set of attorneys. The same laws that apply to any US defendant apply to Rittenhouse also. I'm glad the jury took the time that they did and reviewed everything they needed to before they made their verdict.

• Like 1

Trouble ahead.

COURT TV is saying right now most of the people outside of the courthouse are media. That could change.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

And they will believe they are justified because the media they watch has misinformed them

I beg to differ. Been watching this whole tragedy and trial on CNN from day 1 and like I said earlier in this thread, I was on the fence about this even thinking Rittenhouse was the bad guy. But watching this case throughout, on CNN, changed my mind big time and believing Rittenhouse acted in self defense and wasn't the bad guy in this case.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I beg to differ. Been watching this whole tragedy and trial on CNN from day 1 and like I said earlier in this thread, I was on the fence about this even thinking Rittenhouse was the bad guy. But watching this case throughout, on CNN, changed my mind big time and believing Rittenhouse acted in self defense and wasn't the bad guy in this case.

I only watched COURT TV and didn't pay attention to other news sources. I hope CNN presented the case fairly because they aren't known for doing that. Maybe their being sued did some good.

• Like 5