Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Creature' caught on camera during camping trip

Grim Reaper 6

A woman who had been camping in England last summer managed to capture this eerie photograph in the middle of the night.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/352413/creature-caught-on-camera-during-camping-trip

Edited by Saru
Changed title, content to make it appropriate for home page.
  • Haha 1

Absolutely no context whatsoever making the image as useful a small whelk in a sandstorm.

• Haha 1

It's probably just an owl or raccoon or possum up in the tree. I think the 'torso' is just pareidolia and the creature itself is just the 'head'.

• Like 1

That dude disturbed me and taken a picture of me in the wood without consent. Right now, I'm sleeping... ****-off.

Some Owls Sleep With Their Faces Down And Here Are 26 Pics | Bored Panda

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PinkLemonade said:

I saw a very similar video recently. Am I allowed to post the YouTube link?

Hello and welcome to the forum, and yes you are certainly allowed to post a YouTube video or anything else you would like too so long as it is in good taste!

Thanks for your post, .i will look forward to your video:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

We don�t have raccoon or possums in the U.K. outside of zoos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If this was taken with a flash it would be in colour. This has been taken with a night vision nstrument.

• Like 1

This is not a raccoon. I've seen plenty of them wandering the neighborhood at night. Why, because our city park is just a block or two away, and there is woodlands on the other side of the creek. Looking at the head and chest area, and the way it is crouched, looks more human in shape than a true animal. We have deer, skUNKS owls , etc.They the next county over across the creek from our park, has in the past let people know about coyotes.This doesn't look like a canine, nor some sort of cat. Wonder if it is some weird guy in the woods, and he looks nude.

• Like 1

From the YouTube video, it just appears to be a person sitting up in the tree.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

From the YouTube video, it just appears to be a person sitting up in the tree.

I don;t think the youtube video shows the photo - just what appears to be small crop taken from it.    In any case it shows nothing of interest.

But hey, "townie scared by bird in the night, takes pictures of tree"  doesn't quite get the same attention. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1