Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goodbye

janesix

Best wishes and GOOD LUCK!  It's definitely a positive market for job seekers.  Take it easy and remember that the best way to handle stress is to refuse to allow it to run your life.  If you get a job that becomes too demanding, it's the best situation we've ever seen for being able to leave one job and take on another :) 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Best wishes and GOOD LUCK!  It's definitely a positive market for job seekers.  Take it easy and remember that the best way to handle stress is to refuse to allow it to run your life.  If you get a job that becomes too demanding, it's the best situation we've ever seen for being able to leave one job and take on another :) 

And luckily i have a long trial work period with disability, so if i mess up it wont be aweful for me

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Good Luck! :)

• Like 6

Good luck!!   :)  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, janesix said:

Well not really, but I won't be posting here much anymore. 

I wont have time, Im looking for employment. I havent worked for 11 years, ive been on disability for schizoaffective disorder and general anxiety disorder. I have been thinking about and wanting to work again for like a year now. I finally took the plunge and applied for three jobs this afternoon. Low stress jobs, dishwashing, stocking and a mcdonalds cook position. I am a school dropout so my choices are limited. But everyone seems to be hiring right now in my area, so I think I have a pretty good chance of actually getting something. At the very least a hotel housekeeping job. 

wish me luck

I certainly wish you all the luck in the World, but apparently you feel like your up to it or you would not have made this decision. While you didn't specifically mention it, I imagine you have been under a doctors care all these years and you believe along with your Doctor believes that you treatment is working. When I read your comments I was cheering for you, you see to make such a huge change is a wonderful thing. It appears that finally your taking contol of life and putting your problems in a place they deserve to be in the past.

This applies to everyone, allowing our fears, concerns, and our anxiety control us because so long as we do those fears will never allow any of us to move farword on our paths. It will only keep us stuck reliving our greatest fears, so by stepping up like you have done here your finally put the past were it belongs, cut your ties to it. If you fail, that doesn't mean you stop,  and fall back into the past, it only means you approach things differently the next time. So long as you continue to try, you will keep moving forward. 

Peace my friend I sincerely wish all the best things that life can offer, and remember if you fail the first time try try again because if you fight sooner or later you will win!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Good luck, stay clear of unmasked avengers! 

~

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I certainly wish you all the luck in the World, but apparently you feel like your up to it or you would not have made this decision. While you didn't specifically mention it, I imagine you have been under a doctors care all these years and you believe along with your Doctor believes that you treatment is working. When I read your comments I was cheering for you, you see to make such a huge change is a wonderful thing. It appears that finally your taking contol of life and putting your problems in a place they deserve to be in the past.

This applies to everyone, allowing our fears, concerns, and our anxiety control us because so long as we do those fears will never allow any of us to move farword on our paths. It will only keep us stuck reliving our greatest fears, so by stepping up like you have done here your finally put the past were it belongs, cut your ties to it. If you fail, that doesn't mean you stop,  and fall back into the past, it only means you approach things differently the next time. So long as you continue to try, you will keep moving forward. 

Peace my friend I sincerely wish all the best things that life can offer, and remember if you fail the first time try try again because if you fight sooner or later you will win!:tu:

Yes, ive been under doctor's care. My latest doctor ive had for a year has been the best. She has really helped me, counciled me, listened to me, and worked hard at trying to find the best med combo for me. I really appreciate her!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, janesix said:

Yes, ive been under doctor's care. My latest doctor ive had for a year has been the best. She has really helped me, counciled me, listened to me, and worked hard at trying to find the best med combo for me. I really appreciate her!

That's wonderful because it's impossible to get the most from your medical care if you don't have a doctor that cares and truly understands you. I have my own issues and I have also been on medication and seen doctors on a regular basis since I was diagnosed with PTSD in 1999. So I truly understand what you mean about finding a doctor that goes the extra mile for the bennift of their patients. Doctor like that from my experience are rare, not the norm, they are the exception. 

Well I am happy to hear  that you have come to a point where it's possible for you to move on and start experiencing life again. All I can say, is I wish you the best that life can offer you. 

Oh and by the way it's never to late to further your education, you can still get a GED and best of all you can study for it online. That will also open up new horizons as far as your employment options are concerned, it just a suggestion.

Take Care and thanks fir sharing!:tu:

• Like 2

Got my first interview! tomorow morning at nine, mcdonals. only eight blocks away, this would be ideal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Best wishes.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 3:46 PM, janesix said:

I wont have time, Im looking for employment. I havent worked for 11 years, ive been on disability for schizoaffective disorder and general anxiety disorder. I have been thinking about and wanting to work again for like a year now. I finally took the plunge and applied for three jobs this afternoon. Low stress jobs, dishwashing, stocking and a mcdonalds cook position. I am a school dropout so my choices are limited. But everyone seems to be hiring right now in my area, so I think I have a pretty good chance of actually getting something. At the very least a hotel housekeeping job. 

wish me luck

Good Luck janesix!  Wishing you success in all  your ventures!  Don't be a stranger...omg...just a thought...what if you get all 3 jobs you applied for...you will be a busy, busy girl!  Best wishes!

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 2:46 PM, janesix said:

wish me luck

I hope you strike oil! Fastest way from rags to riches. A musical farewell for you!