Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns'

UM-Bot

Very interesting ... and my guess is, no one put a Geiger counter on the pilots or their aircraft, afterwards?

• Like 1

Interesting. Here is another interesting article about Luis Elizondo.

(Now please keep in mind that I fact checked the source, theintercept.com, and it came up as Left Bias and Mostly accurate.

My question is : Is there any evidence that Luis Elizondo indeed worked for and was head of the AATIP ?)

THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM.

BUT DID HE?

There is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.

Link to Source & Full Article : https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/

That Luis Elizondo worked for who he said he did is beyond dispute.

He headed up the AATIP program -- the latter was really just a public name for the real UFO study which was called AAWSAP (Advanced Aerospace Weapons System) and this organization contracted out the work for the UFO study to Robert Bigelow's outfit, BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies).

Here is a letter from former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid confirming Elizondo's role and position.

Reid.thumb.jpg.d1bdd252c8440650d9f1513baf24e363.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

(Now please keep in mind that I fact checked the source, theintercept.com, and it came up as Left Bias and Mostly accurate.

My question is : Is there any evidence that Luis Elizondo indeed worked for and was head of the AATIP ?)

THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM.

BUT DID HE?

There is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.

Link to Source & Full Article : https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/

I'm not sure how you would check that, but will say that much more reputable news outlets than the Intercept have said he is who he says he is.  Do you think they would just take some rando's word that he was a high ranking official in the pentagon?  Seems Like I remember there was some former Obama Whitehouse intelligence official being interviewed on Joe Rogan once and Joe asked about Elizondo and he was called the real deal. 

5 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

BUT DID HE?

I'd wondered the same but apparently he is, as evidenced by the Harry Reid memo. I'll be honest, and this is bad, but I initially judged him based on appearance, which is awful. 

I just wonder, why now? The world is concentrated on covid while nasa and the pentagon are basically telling us that we probably aren't alone and there are objects in the sky of which we don't know the origin

this is going to sound mighty odd, but are you familiar with Tom DeLonge, the musician turned UFO hunter? this is the crazy thing, I thought this dude was literally making up everything, I didn't believe him at all. but he said something that stuck with me, "there will be a massive world event, then there will be disclosure" :o kinda eery...pure happenstance, I'm sure, but still eery 

for many of us, this comes as no surprise. we've always known, we just kept mostly quiet while the rest of the world caught up 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

There was a time that lips were sealed shut on the subject. People that dared to speak out about what they witnessed in government jobs were under a serious non-disclosure agreement. Those that did were discredited of their background and deemed off their rocker. And I�m sure far worse for others. But times are changing apparently the government can�t keep a lid on it forever. And instead of leaning into the alien visitor approach of it the only answer they can give us is we don�t know what it is. This has been going on for far to long to be a new technological leap to be man made. But given the world is full of fake BS lunatics that like to fake photos or make bogus claims. And then you have to weed out the BS to get one tiny fraction of a possibility. The government coming forth to admit a video was a leak and admitted they don�t have a clue is a big step towards something new in the mix. If you take one person with the right background in it and no fear from the repercussions of stepping up then you have to wonder .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I'd wondered the same but apparently he is, as evidenced by the Harry Reid memo. I'll be honest, and this is bad, but I initially judged him based on appearance, which is awful. 

I just wonder, why now? The world is concentrated on covid while nasa and the pentagon are basically telling us that we probably aren't alone and there are objects in the sky of which we don't know the origin

this is going to sound mighty odd, but are you familiar with Tom DeLonge, the musician turned UFO hunter? this is the crazy thing, I thought this dude was literally making up everything, I didn't believe him at all. but he said something that stuck with me, "there will be a massive world event, then there will be disclosure" :o kinda eery...pure happenstance, I'm sure, but still eery 

for many of us, this comes as no surprise. we've always known, we just kept mostly quiet while the rest of the world caught up 

Thanks. I found the memo on the web. Not sure why now. Never heard of Tom De Longe but will look into his UFO hunting. Thanks for the tip.

harryreidmemo.jpg

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'm not sure how you would check that, but will say that much more reputable news outlets than the Intercept have said he is who he says he is.  Do you think they would just take some rando's word that he was a high ranking official in the pentagon?  Seems Like I remember there was some former Obama Whitehouse intelligence official being interviewed on Joe Rogan once and Joe asked about Elizondo and he was called the real deal. 

Yes I looked into it a bit more and thanks to other posters info here I think he is the real deal.

• Like 2

Also the attitude of the gov has changed, I dont know why. I mean from total deny to ignore and finally admitting 'we have no clue what these things are' is bizarre. Maybe a generational change or I dont know, something else. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the good old ET radiation burn. Affecting pilots, cows and farmers.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Yes I looked into it a bit more and thanks to other posters info here I think he is the real deal.

Just fyi - an excellent read on the overall subject is by this fellow, Russ Coulthart, he's a very level headed Aussie journalist:

https://www.amazon.com/Plain-Sight-investigation-impossible-science/dp/1460759060/ref=asc_df_1460759060/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=532476049386&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16648087928512272390&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9016042&hvtargid=pla-1230228588909&psc=1

• Like 1

It's been the elites who are involved with this topic and have control of the media and government that have prevented the common people access to the truth of this subject. They have the money, resources and incentive to shape this narrative and have used social-engineering tactics (including employing comment bots/shills) to keep average people away. I live in the DC area and regularly dine at a local upscale Italian restaurant with a retired Admiral that is also local and a regular. This Admiral and myself share a lot of the same interests (the occult, science, etc.) and I had to ask him: "How the hell can the media and "experts" act like climate change is such an issue (6uild 6ack 6etter where government wants to tax countries for carbon output) when any journalist can hop on the web and find that the Navy has patents for Anti-gravity ships and portable nuclear fusion generators?" Look up Navy UFO patents. The USG had reversed engineered this tech long ago and filed and received patents for it a couple years ago. He said: money. Oil interests and others have been in the way of this tech reaching the public for a long time. I honestly don't know why this surprises anyone; people act like the mainstream media is beholden to the public and not the elite who own the media companies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I'm sure there's a corresponding medical report, post-flight, to corroborate this claim. Maybe documentation in their medical reports or a flight surgeon's notes of this being reported? I doubt it though.

12 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Yes I looked into it a bit more and thanks to other posters info here I think he was the real deal.

I fixed that for you. It's been years since he's been in that position. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The dumb thing is that I thought this was common knowledge. The fact that basic and obvious clues like this are simply being ignored and debated however many decades later is ridiculous. After all that research, they know damn well the characteristics and origin of these craft because i do. This whole playing dumb game is pretty old, there are more than enough witnesses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NinoWhite301 said:

It's been the elites who are involved with this topic and have control of the media and government that have prevented the common people access to the truth of this subject. They have the money, resources and incentive to shape this narrative and have used social-engineering tactics (including employing comment bots/shills) to keep average people away. I live in the DC area and regularly dine at a local upscale Italian restaurant with a retired Admiral that is also local and a regular. This Admiral and myself share a lot of the same interests (the occult, science, etc.) and I had to ask him: "How the hell can the media and "experts" act like climate change is such an issue (6uild 6ack 6etter where government wants to tax countries for carbon output) when any journalist can hop on the web and find that the Navy has patents for Anti-gravity ships and portable nuclear fusion generators?" Look up Navy UFO patents. The USG had reversed engineered this tech long ago and filed and received patents for it a couple years ago. He said: money. Oil interests and others have been in the way of this tech reaching the public for a long time. I honestly don't know why this surprises anyone; people act like the mainstream media is beholden to the public and not the elite who own the media companies.

Washington has - and always will be - filled with different and competing agendas. They will fight tooth and nail in the protection of their individual "turf-doms". And if that stance gets in the way of pushing the nation forward, so be it, they could care less. 

Nothing feeds that dominance more than the collection of information and technology. Game changers in the power world.

Eisenhower first warned of it with his "militarily- industrial complex" speech. Sen. Daniel Inouye affirmed that reality with his "shadow government" comments - so it probably shouldn't be a surprise that the elites still control things.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It has to be aliens, it just has to be.

There's certainly no way that it's exposure to JP8, or depleted uranium or any of the other harmful materials involved with combat aircraft. No way. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

I'm sure there's a corresponding medical report, post-flight, to corroborate this claim. Maybe documentation in their medical reports or a flight surgeon's notes of this being reported? I doubt it though.

I fixed that for you. It's been years since he's been in that position. 

Thank you lol, but he is the guy that was in that position lol

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Thank you lol, but he is the guy that was in that position lol

Sure he worked in that capacity. Unfortunately, his most important "findings" have come after the program ended.

43 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Sure he worked in that capacity. Unfortunately, his most important "findings" have come after the program ended.

Hi Trelane

Yes he worked there, in what capacity or access he had is something no one can verify as no one has to confirm or deny and of what he says so the door is open to speculation as to what significance there is to what he has said he was privy to. When I see some funny looking guy pull me over in a land cruiser(star wars model) then I may suspect something is amiss like I am smoking some hi-grade bud.:whistle:

• Like 1

here is a video of Luis Elizondo speaking with Italian UFO experts about some incidents in Sicily. 

Guys nothing against italians, Im part Italian myself, but if what they say its true the Italians are damn good. I mean they are not a super power and with limited resources, but they can figure all this out...either they are natural talents or they take the UFO phenomenon more seriously than we do or I dont know.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 7:32 AM, Robotic Jew said:

I still don't trust this guy. Seems like he's capitalizing on his former position and scamming an idiot in the process. 

I think he is scamming himself.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, Poncho_Peanatus said:

either they are natural talents

in what- talking BS do mean- like beams from the ocean burning houses? :huh: