Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triangular UFO caught on doorbell camera in England

UM-Bot

That's a really intriguing bit of footage. 

I'm just waiting for the sky lantern  firework, helicopter, lens reflection brigade to bore us.

• Like 3

Not sure what it was but it is interesting to note that the area this is from has a population of 1.195 million people (in the county). It must have been at a low altitude or you would think it would have been picked up by other camera's in the area.

Edited by esoteric_toad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

It seems similar to this:

I think these are cars going down a road on the mountain out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smokeycat said:

Full video here:-

Thanks, I've updated the article to include this YouTube upload of the video in place of the Twitter one.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm just waiting for the sky lantern  firework, helicopter, lens reflection brigade to bore us.

Weather balloon!  :w00t:

• Haha 1

The integrity of the triangle is not maintained as it passes through the frame.

Looks like three separate objects in a formation to me, not one object with lights in the corners of it's structure.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Obviously helicopters or maybe police drones. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, acute said:

Weather balloon!  :w00t:

They were leaving your place after your probing. :D

Edited by Hawken
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, tortugabob said:

Obviously helicopters or maybe police drones.

Very good observation. :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, esoteric_toad said:

Not sure what it was but it is interesting to note that the area this is from has a population of 1.195 million people (in the county). It must have been at a low altitude or you would think it would have been picked up by other camera's in the area.

Yea I agree with you completely, even if it were not picked up by other cameras you would think the police would have received a large number of reports from citizens saying they are seeing something weird in the sky!:tu:

8 hours ago, sanchez710 said:

Starlink

That's is as God as any other idea mentioned here! :tu:

14 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

They are not keeping the same distance, just a military helicopter formation.

That's a very good point Jon, and now that you mentioned it that is what it does look like!:tu:

16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea I agree with you completely, even if it were not picked up by other cameras you would think the police would have received a large number of reports from citizens saying they are seeing something weird in the sky!:tu:

Not necessarily. A few years ago I went out into the garden after dark for a cigarette (about 10.30pm) and saw the sky was lit up by huge pulsing orange lights. It was amazing and like nothing I have seen before or since. A bit like Northern Lights but the wrong colour. I thought of ringing work (the night staff)  to ask them if they could see it, but didn't as it seemed a bit foolish. I also did not think of using my phone to photo it, but I don't really know how to take low light pictures anyway so probably would have got nothing worthwhile.

I checked locally and nationally for reports the next day but there was nothing. Spooky.

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 10:02 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

While you're waiting, can you explain how you eliminated helicopters from your non-boring potential explanations?

9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

While you're waiting, can you explain how you eliminated helicopters from your non-boring potential explanations?

Zzzzzzzzzz