Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19: Austria to impose lockdown on all unvaccinated people from midnight

Still Waters

Comparing covid lockdowns to Nazi germany is stupid, lazy, and needs to stop. It's the go-to for people who can't come with a viable argument.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, moonman said:

Comparing covid lockdowns to Nazi germany is stupid, lazy, and needs to stop. It's the go-to for people who can't come with a viable argument.

Indeed. When you got no good argument pull the nazi card.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

:tu:

COVID: Austria announces lockdown and vaccine mandate

The lockdown starting Monday is expected to last 10 days and a vaccine mandate is set to start in February.

dw.com

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, Ell said:

If people are immune for the wart viruses, they have no need to kill those who are not immune.

The only certain way to reduce the risk by half, though, is to kill all females. For half the number of people, half the risk of infection.

To be truly safe from warts, I ought to kill all seven or eight billion people, including their puppy dogs ... Better be safe than sorry ...

(I do hope everyone concludes that I am a stark raving mad sociopath. But most people usually being dimwits, I fear they won't ...)

You're insane.

Puppy dogs us just too far. That's really stepping over the line. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2021 at 2:40 PM, and then said:

The little corporal would be proud of his native Austria, eh?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzZxQx7ZpsfNauR75VRgI

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/15/2021 at 8:13 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

I love this. Excellent to see, Austria.

Unvaccinated people without genuine medical exemption can **** right off. It's been nearly 2 years. If you're too thick to read a goddamm article about why you not being vaccinated screws all of us, then please let us introduce you to the consequences of your actions.

If you're not going to do your bit to protect the society you live in, then enjoy not being a part of it anymore.

We would have wiped this out in a couple of months if everyone had just followed NZ and Australia

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIokaFj2sZQ9gCcHw67D

• Haha 5

1. Unless you have a legitimate medical issue, get your mother****ing shots, stop making excuses, quit whining like a kid who won't eat their veggies, do your civic duty. I don't want to hear any b****ing about how 'oh it violates my MURICAN FREEDOMS'. No it bloody well doesn't, Washington himself ordered mandatory smallpox vaccines, and you're not better at freedom then he is. 

2. Stop comparing everything you don't like to Nazis, when you get rounded up into death camps for not being vaccinated or being a trumpist, then you can talk to me about Nazis. Until then, goto10, read the part about shutting the **** up and getting your shots. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/15/2021 at 1:35 AM, Still Waters said:

Austria is putting all unvaccinated residents into lockdown from midnight on Sunday, the government has said.

Anyone over the age of 12 who has not been double-jabbed will only be allowed to leave their homes for work, school, exercise and buying essential supplies.

The lockdown will affect around two million of Austria's 8.9 million population and last for 10 days before being reviewed.

On Friday, the government announced plans to lockdown the unvaccinated in two regions - Upper Austria and Salzburg - but this has now been extended to the rest of the country.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-austria-to-impose-lockdown-on-all-unvaccinated-people-from-midnight-12468578

That is indiviudal right, the man has a right to chose vaccine or not

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2021. 11. 15. at 오전 1시 35분, Still Waters said:

오스트리아 정부는 예방 접종을 하지 않은 모든 거주자들을 일요일 자정부터 폐쇄한다고 정부가 밝혔습니다.

더블 잽을 받지 않은 12세 이상의 사람은 직장, 학교, 운동 및 필수 용품 구매를 위해서만 집을 떠날 수 있습니다.

폐쇄는 오스트리아의 890만 인구 중 약 200만 명에게 영향을 미치며 검토 전 10일 동안 지속됩니다.

금요일, 정부는 어퍼 오스트리아와 잘츠부르크의 두 지역에서 예방 접종을 하지 않은 지역을 폐쇄할 계획이라고 발표했지만 이제 이 조치가 나머지 국가로 확대되었습니다.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-austria-to-impose-lockdown-on-all-unvaccinated-people-from-midnight-12468578

I have asked high officials and some what called rich whether they got vaccinated or not

They refuse to answer.

Very suspicous.

Even high officials, celebrity, rich man don't want got vaccine, or they pretend vaccine as water,

Why they want to get people vaccinated?

very suspicious.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 7:55 PM, Hugh Mungus said:

This worked out really well last time it was tried in Austria.

Back in the mid 1930's, they had a similar epidemic with Typhus going around. Luckily there was this "lockdown hero" called Joseph Goebbels who pinpointed the group responsible for spreading disease. They government managed to round up and isolate these people from society before they could spread the disease, and all it took was for Police and Military to be on the streets asking for your government approved paperwork.

These Anti Vaxers don't know history, and it shows. This has been done before and the disease stopped spreading!

Here's a free tip- before posting something silly, have a think first. It will clear your mind.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 11/16/2021 at 10:49 PM, acidhead said:

Shocking! 

The weird thing is that this increase happens during their summer season. Maybe its just hay fever?

• Confused 1

On 11/14/2021 at 7:55 PM, Hugh Mungus said:

Back in the mid 1930's, they had a similar epidemic with Typhus going around. Luckily there was this "lockdown hero" called Joseph Goebbels who pinpointed the group responsible for spreading disease. They government managed to round up and isolate these people from society before they could spread the disease, and all it took was for Police and Military to be on the streets asking for your government approved paperwork.

These Anti Vaxers don't know history, and it shows. This has been done before and the disease stopped spreading!

If you think Goebbels was an over-zealous health inspector, you'll have completely misunderstood the shower scene Shindler's List.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Do you think a person should have the right to free hospital care if, having chosen of their own free will not to get a vaccine they were advised to get, they then fall seriously ill?

(Bear in mind we are talking the free world, not the USA where I understand you need to pay for emergency hospital care :o )

7 hours ago, Essan said:

Do you think a person should have the right to free hospital care if, having chosen of their own free will not to get a vaccine they were advised to get, they then fall seriously ill?

(Bear in mind we are talking the free world, not the USA where I understand you need to pay for emergency hospital care :o )

Even that, they have a right to choose what they want. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Essan said:

8 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Even that, they have a right to choose what they want. 

Of course such people should have hospital care if they need it. Good Grief! If we start refusing care to people who need it because of poor decisions they have made then the hospitals would be virtually empty. Refused: everyone who regularly drinks too much; eats too much or unhealthily; everyone who abuses drugs; everyone who indulges in dangerous sports; everyone who doesn't exercise enough; . . . . . .the list goes on.

• Like 5

On 11/19/2021 at 10:24 PM, Great Old Man said:

Does a community have the right to accept or reject those who may be a danger to the community? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2021 at 4:36 AM, Essan said:

That's an inaccurate statement in the US anyone taken to an emergency room will be treated, if they are unable to pay or have no insurance they will still be treated for emergencies. Korea is a different animal completely, here in Korea they can refuse emergency care if the person doesn't have insurance. I knew a retired expatriate like myself who suffered a heart attack that was turned away from emergency medical care twice before he was excepted and treated and he barely survived the event. 

I am in a unique position here in Korea, my wife is a dual US / Korean Citizen . Here in Korea they have a National Health Care system, every Korea must pay what I call a small amount ( for me and my wife we pay approximately $50 US per month ) for Korean National Health Care Insurance. But most expatriates like myself don't qualify because their wives don't have dual citizenship like mine. But even with that said I am retired Military and also have 100% Disability from the Veterans Administration I qualify for medical care anywhere in the world, all I have to do is send in the medical bills and pay the cost up front for full reimbursement. 

But to be clear I don't think someone who doesn't get vaccinated because they choose not to should receive free care. People who make that choice have chosen to take chances with their life and certainly don't deserve free care. But, unlike the rest of the world there are very very few here in Korea who would choose to do that. In fact I know of no one who has done that, and its not even talked about on the news, which I understand. 

Just want to add some additional information you may not have been aware of. 

On 11/15/2021 at 4:55 AM, Hugh Mungus said:

You are so lost it is impossible to describe, how does a Propganda Minister become responsible for medical lock downs. In the Mid-1930s Österreich or Austria was not under German control that did not occur until 1938. So if you want to tell a story please get you facts straight. Also please post a link to your comments above because I researched them and no such thing happened so either, I missed something or your comments are very inaccurate. 

JIMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/20/2021 at 4:07 AM, The Silver Shroud said:

If you think Goebbels was an over-zealous health inspector, you'll have completely misunderstood the shower scene Shindler's List.

He is telling a story, there are no facts to support his comments, so yea I think he completely misunderstood Schindlers List!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:19 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Indeed. When you got no good argument pull the nazi card.

Yea that's what he did, but he even had to invent the story because what was claimed never happened. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 12:15 AM, moonman said:

No point asking you if you want one of these then, I suppose?:

210427140308-02-perry-opinion-holocaust-symbols-large-169.jpg

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Haha 2

All this while Gibraltar, at practically 100% jabbed cannot contain the virus, Oh but everyone must be jabbed and lockdowns are the way forward because the science (the science that you cannot question without being muted or kicked off social media and cannot have counter positions reported, Oh yeah and the trial data cannot be released or 55 years) tells you to produce your papers and repeat a dreadful march in history that segregated people because you know ow something like a half on 1 percent might, might die. 

2 years some poster mentioned. Yeah it's taken you 2 years my friend to defy logic and still you cannot question the science and censored media.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2021 at 6:47 AM, glorybebe said:

I thought the whole reason behind getting vaccinated was to protect the people who cannot get them.  Now, the hate and derision towards us is unbelievable.  The whole idea of a vaccine is to protect against infection.  Now, the vaccinated are stating they need to be protected from the unvaccinated.  How is this logical?  

It's actually pretty simple to be honest. The unvaccinated are the main group allowing mutations or varients to occur. When a Vaccinated person has a breakthrough infection their bodies immediately attack the virus because of the inhanced immunity from vaccination. When an unvaccinated person becomes infected it can take up to two weeks for the body to begin to create antibodies and start to fight the infect.

The more the Virus can replicate the more chance a new mutation will occur. The perfect example of this occurred in India earlier this year. Because so few were vaccinated the Virus ran wild through the population, and during that time the Delta Varient first occurred. You see when a stronger more efficient mutation occurs it doesn't destroy other mutations it just over powers them and incorporates their best features and those features are what is used to keep the Virus able to survive.

Now the Delta varient has spread around the world, and it has mutated creating Delta Plus and another new varient that is recently being reported. Unfortunately during that time the Virus runs out of control reproducing itself. Some mutations occur during Virus replication that are meaningless and change nothing, others make the Virus more infectious, and now mutations are able to escape a persons antibody response this is what causes breakthrough infections in the vaccinated.

These mutations are also making the vaccines less effective and soon the vaccines may not work at all, which will cause new ones to be made. But, in reality the longer this Virus is allowed to spread the worst things will become, it's not getting any better. Between June and September 2021, a total of 90,000 unvaccinated Americans died from this Virus, and unfortunately most could have been saved by a simple vaccination. To me this is a terrible price to pay and for almost all its unnecessary!

That amounts to more deaths than the first 8 months of the Pandemic, the next report will be out in December, and its already looking like it will be worst than this one for the unvaccinated.:cry:

COVID-19 continues to be a leading cause of death in the U.S. in September 2021 https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/covid19-and-other-leading-causes-of-death-in-the-us/

Now if you disbelieve what I am saying I would be happy to supply Peer Reviewed Medical Journals to back up my comments. 

But, I will honestly say I don't believe in forced vaccination either. 

Edited by Manwon Lender

• This topic was locked and unlocked