Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19: Austria to impose lockdown on all unvaccinated people from midnight

Still Waters

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

All this while Gibraltar, at practically 100% jabbed cannot contain the virus, Oh but everyone must be jabbed and lockdowns are the way forward because the science (the science that you cannot question without being muted or kicked off social media and cannot have counter positions reported, Oh yeah and the trial data cannot be released or 55 years) tells you to produce your papers and repeat a dreadful march in history that segregated people because you know ow something like a half on 1 percent might, might die. 

2 years some poster mentioned. Yeah it's taken you 2 years my friend to defy logic and still you cannot question the science and censored media.

Wow I really love all the comments with nothing supporting what you say. So until you can support your comments they should only be viewed as nothing but your opinion. You see discussion is not based upon what you say, it's based upon scientific research journals that verify your comments. You are not a newbie you should be aware of that, but in case you were not, now you are.

Please post a published Medical Journal that supports your comments not some media article, if you are unable I will post one for you. But please understand I suspect you have no proof of concept, so if I must post Journals don't be surprised if they refute your comments. 

JIMO

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Wow I really love all the comments with nothing supporting what you say. So until you can support your comments they should only be viewed as nothing but your opinion. You see discussion is not based upon what you say, it's based upon scientific research journals that verify your comments. You are not a newbie you should be aware of that, but in case you were not, now you are.

Please post a published Medical Journal that supports your comments not some media article, if you are unable I will post one for you. But please understand I suspect you have no proof of concept, so if I must post Journals don't be surprised if they refute your comments. 

JIMO

The bit where where the FDA have suppressed V data for 55 years? That's public knowledge.

The bit where Gibraltar is the highest jabbed place on earth and has gone into lockdown? That's public knowledge.

The bit where social media channels are banning any discussion that doesn't support the narrative? That's public knowledge and anti-science.

So... what the hell are you asking for exactly? If you disagree then prove it wrong.

• Thanks 1

I might as well add Ireland into the mix. One of the highest jabbed places in Europe, extending curfews and restrictions on daily life for pubs, clubs, etc.

19 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The bit where where the FDA have suppressed V data for 55 years? That's public knowledge.

The bit where Gibraltar is the highest jabbed place on earth and has gone into lockdown? That's public knowledge.

The bit where social media channels are banning any discussion that doesn't support the narrative? That's public knowledge and anti-science.

So... what the hell are you asking for exactly? If you disagree then prove it wrong.

All I asked for was support of your comments and you obviously are unable to provide any, I am not interested in your opinion, I don't discuss opinions. You make a number of unsubstantiated remarks with no supporting sources, you made the comments not me it's your responsibility to prove that your remarks are not just your opinion. 

So please put up, or don't if you can't substantiate your comments then they meaningless, and only opinions. That is exactly what I am asking you, please don't say you don't understand. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I might as well add Ireland into the mix. One of the highest jabbed places in Europe, extending curfews and restrictions on daily life for pubs, clubs, etc.

What's the mortality rate? 

It's true that the currently available vaccines can't stop one from catching COVID-19, if they were exposed to large amount of virus (for example, sharing a closed space for a prolonged period of time with unvaccinated infected person) but they lower the chances of developing severe form of the disease.   

There's very big difference between being vaccinated, catching COVID, shedding little to no virus and surviving - or not being vaccinated, catching COVID, shedding a lot of virus and dying on ventilator.   

COVID vaccine was made into a political question, while it shouldn't be political at all, it's a matter of protecting your health. 

Regarding minuscule amounts of this or that compound in the vaccine, there are hefty amounts of all kinds of carcinogenic and outright dangerous stuff in sausages yet no one refuses sausages on grounds of civil rights. (All right, vegetarians do, but "organic" veggies are often full of unwanted substances too, in amounts hilariously higher than it's possible to find in a vaccine.)

Grow up, people. 

Stupid arguments against the vaccine only make legitimate complaints harder to be recognized as such. If you want pristine safety in pharmaceutical products (I do) then stop creating climate where any complaint is seen as conspiracy crap.  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

What's the mortality rate? 

It's true that the currently available vaccines can't stop one from catching COVID-19, if they were exposed to large amount of virus (for example, sharing a closed space for a prolonged period of time with unvaccinated infected person) but they lower the chances of developing severe form of the disease.   

There's very big difference between being vaccinated, catching COVID, shedding little to no virus and surviving - or not being vaccinated, catching COVID, shedding a lot of virus and dying on ventilator.   

COVID vaccine was made into a political question, while it shouldn't be political at all, it's a matter of protecting your health. 

Regarding minuscule amounts of this or that compound in the vaccine, there are hefty amounts of all kinds of carcinogenic and outright dangerous stuff in sausages yet no one refuses sausages on grounds of civil rights. (All right, vegetarians do, but "organic" veggies are often full of unwanted substances too, in amounts hilariously higher than it's possible to find in a vaccine.)

Grow up, people. 

Stupid arguments against the vaccine only make legitimate complaints harder to be recognized as such. If you want pristine safety in pharmaceutical products (I do) then stop creating climate where any complaint is seen as conspiracy crap.  

Un jabbbed or jabbed, same viral load. 

Shedding? Not tested.

V data? Nope, not for 55 years.

So no idea how many die from the jab or covid. I'm just thankful the companies behind  the meds are so upright and forthcoming when they make a mistake... oh wait, damn!!

The conspiracy crap stops when big pharma and governments release the data.

But they won't (can't). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

All I asked for was support of your comments and you obviously are unable to provide any, I am not interested in your opinion, I don't discuss opinions. You make a number of unsubstantiated remarks with no supporting sources, you made the comments not me it's your responsibility to prove that your remarks are not just your opinion. 

So please put up, or don't if you can't substantiate your comments then they meaningless, and only opinions. That is exactly what I am asking you, please don't say you don't understand. 

If you have the data that disproves what I've said then put up, or post your own take, or shut up. 

10 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

If you have the data that disproves what I've said then put up, or post your own take, or shut up. 

13 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Shedding? Not tested.

So no idea how many die from the jab or covid. I'm just thankful the companies behind  the meds are so upright and forthcoming when they make a mistake... oh wait, damn!!

But they won't (can't). 

After reading these posts above it's obvious your not able to discuss this topic in a manner based upon Scientific facts, and your comments prove that you are one of the followers of misinformation and Conspiracy Theories. So I will not carry on this conversation any further. 

Thanks very much for all your opinions, like I said before I do not discuss opinions!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Shedding? Not tested.

But they won't (can't). 

Thank god for Natural Selection!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Shedding? Not tested.

But they won't (can't). 

Let's pretend that's true. It's not, but let's pretend it is. 

Still the mortality rate speaks: the unvaccinated make the overwhelming majority of the fatal cases. 

Make your own data, if you don't trust the official sources. Count the people you know who did and those who didn't get the jab and compare their symptoms and body count.   

It's possible for a vaccinated person to die of COVID, the vaccine is not absolute protection, which means the usual measures should be applied (hygiene, distance, masks). especially around vulnerable people (those with underlying issues).

And that's it. 

That's the objective picture. Everything else is politicizing an issue that is not political at all. And politicizing it can kill you, literally.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Let's pretend that's true. It's not, but let's pretend it is. 

Still the mortality rate speaks: the unvaccinated make the overwhelming majority of the fatal cases. 

Make your own data, if you don't trust the official sources. Count the people you know who did and those who didn't get the jab and compare their symptoms and body count.   

It's possible for a vaccinated person to die of COVID, the vaccine is not absolute protection, which means the usual measures should be applied (hygiene, distance, masks). especially around vulnerable people (those with underlying issues).

And that's it. 

That's the objective picture. Everything else is politicizing an issue that is not political at all. And politicizing it can kill you, literally.  

The only people that know the mortality rates of jabbed (incl complications from the jab) vs unjabbed have been to court and managed to get the data buried for 55 years.

Why? Because they need to gide something.

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The only people that know the mortality rates of jabbed (incl complications from the jab) vs unjabbed have been to court and managed to get the data buried for 55 years.

Not true. 

Any complications resulting from the vaccine are immediately all over the news. They are extremely rare. (I've heard all sorts of fairytales and legitimate mild complaints, but I haven't come across actual serious reaction yet. They may happen, but they are hilariously rare.)   

They are not being kept secret and there's no court hiding them for any years. 

What you're referring to seems to be American FDA stating they can't process transfer of data from Pfizer to a group of scientists at rate faster than the one that would take 55 years - that is hilarious, but it doesn't mean that, what you've been told. 

Here're the actual facts: 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

But the FDA can’t simply turn the documents over wholesale. The records must be reviewed to redact “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials,” wrote DOJ lawyers in a joint status report filed Monday.

The FDA proposes releasing 500 pages per month on a rolling basis, noting that the branch that would handle the review has only 10 employees and is currently processing about 400 other FOIA requests.

I'll tell you again, if you don't trust official sources, make your own conclusions - how many of your family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, neighbours etc. had side effects from the jab? Has anyone actually died? How many of the vaccinated had serious case of COVID and how many of the non vaccinated? How many vaccinated died? How many infected while not vaccinated died? 

Make your own survey. Don't trust any garbage just because they claim they're better than official sources. 

From what I've seen so far, all these self-proclaimed truthers have to offer are lies and misrepresentations. 

Remember the hysteria about vaccine rendering women sterile? Well, it's been a while since vaccination started and babies were born in the meantime. By vaccinated mothers. 

Vaccine is not killing people, it's not carcinogenic, it's not making you sterile, it doesn't contain any micro or nano chips, it's not making people magnetic... it's not as effective as anyone sane would love it to be, but it's the best we've got.   

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Does a community have the right to accept or reject those who may be a danger to the community? 

That's big difference between socailism and democracy. isn't it?

I want to seclude from N.W.O.

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not true. 

Any complications resulting from the vaccine are immediately all over the news. They are extremely rare. (I've heard all sorts of fairytales and legitimate mild complaints, but I haven't come across actual serious reaction yet. They may happen, but they are hilariously rare.)   

They are not being kept secret and there's no court hiding them for any years. 

What you're referring to seems to be American FDA stating they can't process transfer of data from Pfizer to a group of scientists at rate faster than the one that would take 55 years - that is hilarious, but it doesn't mean that, what you've been told. 

Here're the actual facts: 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

But the FDA can’t simply turn the documents over wholesale. The records must be reviewed to redact “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials,” wrote DOJ lawyers in a joint status report filed Monday.

The FDA proposes releasing 500 pages per month on a rolling basis, noting that the branch that would handle the review has only 10 employees and is currently processing about 400 other FOIA requests.

I'll tell you again, if you don't trust official sources, make your own conclusions - how many of your family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, neighbours etc. had side effects from the jab? Has anyone actually died? How many of the vaccinated had serious case of COVID and how many of the non vaccinated? How many vaccinated died? How many infected while not vaccinated died? 

Make your own survey. Don't trust any garbage just because they claim they're better than official sources. 

From what I've seen so far, all these self-proclaimed truthers have to offer are lies and misrepresentations. 

Remember the hysteria about vaccine rendering women sterile? Well, it's been a while since vaccination started and babies were born in the meantime. By vaccinated mothers. 

Vaccine is not killing people, it's not carcinogenic, it's not making you sterile, it doesn't contain any micro or nano chips, it's not making people magnetic... it's not as effective as anyone sane would love it to be, but it's the best we've got.   

Complications are ubiquitous, they are not rare. Unless you believe stories like the high incidence of myocarditis in children taste suddenly started since jabbing is really down to things like climate change? So they don't include these in the stats.

Why are they hiding the V data for 55byrars? This should be the good news story of the century but instead they are burying their findings.

26 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Complications are ubiquitous, they are not rare. Unless you believe stories like the high incidence of myocarditis in children taste suddenly started since jabbing is really down to things like climate change? So they don't include these in the stats.

Why are they hiding the V data for 55byrars? This should be the good news story of the century but instead they are burying their findings.

I don't believe in stories about high incidence of myocarditis, in children who are tasting something (or whatever you tried to spell there) or in adults. Because high incidence couldn't be hidden. If it exists in propaganda on social networks only, it is propaganda only.  

Myocarditis is another very rare complication that may be linked to intramuscular injections, but no one died yet. No one. Not one. 

Just because anti-vaxers claim any chest discomfort or pain is myocarditis doesn't make it myocarditis. But it does make them seem like hysteric troglodytes which they in fact are. 

Forgive me for I exhausted my patience with you. This is not your fault. It's the fault of psychopaths who use simple people as a weapon.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I`m awaiting the next anti-vax argument:

Statistically, some people who were/are on their way to get vaccinated have had, and will have, a car accident. Therefore, there is a risk that vaccination can lead to injuries and/or financial loss due to damage to the vehicle and increased car insurance premiums because of the accident. Therefore, vaccination is strongly discouraged because the risk is too high.

BTW: C19 was developed on behalf of the international car repair mafia to increase the statistical probability of car accidents (trips to vaccination spots) which should lead to increased sales in this industry.

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, ouija ouija said:

That's an awful lot of people unvaccinated.

It's only 1/4 of the population, that sounds like they have a better vaccination rate than any other country.

• Like 2

As per Austrian press the fines for violations of the regulations are:

• Disregard curfew ; up to 1450€
  • Pub/club/restaurant visit: a landlord who allows guests to enter a business premises pays up to 30,000€ ,the guest pays 1450€ in that case
  • Violation at the the workplace: if the employer does not take care of 3G compliance, it will cost him 3600€ and the employee who does not provide proof of 3G, 500€
  • Those who go to work knowing they are positive are threatened by criminal law with up to three years in prison

Agreed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

False

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

That's big difference between socailism and democracy. isn't it?

I'm not sure I agree with you on which is which though. Does an unvaccinated person have a democratic right to infect others? 

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

I want to seclude from N.W.O.

I don't think that's actually a real issue here. The pandemic is killing people right now. NWO ideology had been touted for a long time, and will be a long long time. Meanwhile we have actual real world problems to deal with 

• Like 1

Lockdowns are NOT ending everywhere! Covid is NOT "in its last season". There are so many lockdowns in Europe because of surges in cases(Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Latvia etc. etc.), that even Boris Johnson has 'not ruled Britain being locked down at Christmas'. He sees covid 'storm clouds' gathering in Europe and headed this way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ouija ouija said:

Lockdowns are NOT ending everywhere!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100338334

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/these-european-countries-are-starting-to-end-their-lockdowns/

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/coronavirus-reopening-america-map/

Covid is NOT "in its last season".

Severe outbreaks are fading away as the vaccine takes hold. For anyone who isn't an anti vaxer, yes that's the case. It's in its last season. We aren't going to have to worry about another 2020. 

You're an anti vaxer aren't you? 

There are so many lockdowns in Europe because of surges in cases(Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Latvia etc. etc.), that even Boris Johnson has 'not ruled Britain being locked down at Christmas'. He sees covid 'storm clouds' gathering in Europe and headed this way.

Well as you can see above the lockdowns are breaking up. We aren't going to be closed for Christmas, we have just started international flights again for the general public. It's moving forward not backwards in case you haven't noticed. The UK has been hit particularly hard. I really don't know if Boris had any real idea of what is going on, his track record would suggest not, but other countries do, and are ending lockdown. Australia is open for business, Canada, Italy and much of America. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 4:35 PM, Still Waters said:

Austria is putting all unvaccinated residents into lockdown from midnight on Sunday, the government has said.

Anyone over the age of 12 who has not been double-jabbed will only be allowed to leave their homes for work, school, exercise and buying essential supplies.

The lockdown will affect around two million of Austria's 8.9 million population and last for 10 days before being reviewed.

On Friday, the government announced plans to lockdown the unvaccinated in two regions - Upper Austria and Salzburg - but this has now been extended to the rest of the country.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-austria-to-impose-lockdown-on-all-unvaccinated-people-from-midnight-12468578

Have the Austrians and Germans decided to let it go for it or something?

52 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Severe outbreaks are fading away as the vaccine takes hold. For anyone who isn't an anti vaxer, yes that's the case. It's in its last season. We aren't going to have to worry about another 2020. 

You're an anti vaxer aren't you? 

Well as you can see above the lockdowns are breaking up. We aren't going to be closed for Christmas, we have just started international flights again for the general public. It's moving forward not backwards in case you haven't noticed. The UK has been hit particularly hard. I really don't know if Boris had any real idea of what is going on, his track record would suggest not, but other countries do, and are ending lockdown. Australia is open for business, Canada, Italy and much of America. 

Not only that, finally, now there is a game changer to turn the Covid-19 pandemic.

Britain Becomes First Country to Approve Merck’s COVID-19 Antiviral Treatment

I wish the FDA would hurry up and approve this here in the U.S. We need to get this going.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked