Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19: Austria to impose lockdown on all unvaccinated people from midnight

Still Waters

8 hours ago, and then said:

Who says free people should even NEED an argument for refusing vaccines they do not trust?  This kind of government overreach is precisely how every totalitarian regime began.  The fact that one group feel comfortable in their chains while others do not is a totally natural outcome.  If you think you'll ever be able to comply your way out of tyranny, you are self-deluded.

The community. 

It doesn't need your special kind of reasoning that makes sense to you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Never seen it, but I suppose next time I reference creating 2nd class citizens I better quote the movie correctly.

How about you keep justifying removing human rights from humans?

I'm sure this time you will be on the "right side" of history.

You know movies aren't real life right? 

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

You know movies aren't real life right? 

Yes. I was the one arguing that when your lot said that I misinterpreted a movie I haven't seen.

You know that human beings are having their human rights taken away in real life don't you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Dead jabbed or dead unjabbed, they all get reported as covid.

No The don't 

Jees you speak some crap.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScJEeBaCJ5NRm8XHOTROy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

You know that human beings are having their human rights taken away in real life don't you?

Which human right?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Yes. I was the one arguing that when your lot said that I misinterpreted a movie I haven't seen.

They were right. 

Your references to Nazi Germany are childish and stupid. Really, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Holocaust survivors would find your comments disgusting and belittling.

1 minute ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Sweat shops are a violation of human rights. Slavery is a violation of human rights. Abuse is a violation of human rights.

Princess, what you need is a spoonful of concrete. You're a wuss.

LikelyOddballArgali-small.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I think you need to read the context of the responses to the questions posed. 

If you are referring to the claim about 'shedding', yes there are studies suggesting that vaccinated people, despite being able to have the same viral load once infected as the unvaxxed, do not 'shed' as much virus because the vaccine accelerates the clearing of the virus.  In other words they are not infected as long, and obviously the shorter the timeframe of your infection the less chance of spreading it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/12/austria-province-to-place-millions-of-unvaccinated-people-in-covid-lockdown

Low vaccination rates are showing their toll. 

PNG is expecting a mere 16% of the adult population vaccinated by Christmas. I suspect that might cause problems down the track too. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, psyche101 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/12/austria-province-to-place-millions-of-unvaccinated-people-in-covid-lockdown

Low vaccination rates are showing their toll. 

PNG is expecting a mere 16% of the adult population vaccinated by Christmas. I suspect that might cause problems down the track too. 

Ah right. So for the first time in history the effectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on people who don't take the medicine.

Boy the behavioural scientists have done a good number on you there.

Meanwhile the head of Astra Zeneca has been explaining on BBC Radio 4, among other places, how AZ jabs build tcells in the people jabbed with AZ and that due to that approach the immunity stays high especially in comparison to the antibody approach like Pfizer and  moderna. He was explaining how it is similar responses in the body to you actaully getting covid.

So perhaps you're right. There will.be problems down the line if people get covid... The overwhelming majority will survive with better resistance than a jab. In the UK he explained how 90% of the population show greater resistance to covid with antibodies evident and he put that down in a large part to AZ jab.but also hinted that that happens when you contract covid too.

So there is a problem. Other than AZ, the jabs are inefficient and even worse the huge majority have natural resistance or have built resistance without the need for a jab. 

Stop.lockdowns.

Stop most jabs.

And then be free, like it would have been if politicians didn't try to stop an airborne virus with cloth masks and a 2 metre rule that nobody can find any science for and made up.lockdowns. (Next week they're sitting on beaches to tell the tide to stop coming in).

It's all political, unscientific (especially as the V data has been buried for 55 years and cannot be questioned for some reason nobody can explain - how v science based not), behavioural manipulation..

I am just not falling for it and remaining inquisitive. 

But you can stay lost in the politicians narratives without looking at the science or the whole picture all while segregating populations and not seeing a bigger issue that is being played out through more unscientific lockdown. 

Quoting the Guardian? Lol.

• Like 3

On 11/22/2021 at 10:59 PM, Liquid Gardens said:

If you are referring to the claim about 'shedding', yes there are studies suggesting that vaccinated people, despite being able to have the same viral load once infected as the unvaxxed, do not 'shed' as much virus because the vaccine accelerates the clearing of the virus.  In other words they are not infected as long, and obviously the shorter the timeframe of your infection the less chance of spreading it.

Pick whatever you want to ramble on now that you've been rumbled. Your initial response missed the point further up the thread. If you have other points to make then post without replying to me and make your point separately thanks.

38 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Only problem is, they do.

You win though. You're one of the biggest BSers around.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcOZZLTFuWV7tLlejbl2S

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

especially as the V data has been buried for 55 years and cannot be questioned for some reason nobody can explain

This is a lie.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Ah right. So for the first time in history the effectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on people who don't take the medicine.

No, anti vaxers have always been a menace and threat to society. 

Like this low life moron. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/anti-vaxxer-baggage-handler-infects-co-workers-at-melbourne-airport-20211014-p58zz1.html

Self prescribed home doctors who base therapy on bumper sticker philosophy. 

Idiots. All of them. Complete and utter morons. 

Boy the behavioural scientists have done a good number on you there.

WTF ?

You certainly are an egotistical denier. Does this line ever work or do you come of looking uniformed and arrogant every time? 

Meanwhile the head of Astra Zeneca has been explaining on BBC Radio 4, among other places, how AZ jabs build tcells in the people jabbed with AZ and that due to that approach the immunity stays high especially in comparison to the antibody approach like Pfizer and  moderna. He was explaining how it is similar responses in the body to you actaully getting covid.

So perhaps you're right. There will.be problems down the line if people get covid... The overwhelming majority will survive with better resistance than a jab. In the UK he explained how 90% of the population show greater resistance to covid with antibodies evident and he put that down in a large part to AZ jab.but also hinted that that happens when you contract covid too.

Nah, the natural immunity thing had already been covered by wimps who are trying to avoid their place in the community. There are threads on it here if you would like to look foolish there as well. You're out of date. 

So there is a problem. Other than AZ, the jabs are inefficient and even worse the huge majority have natural resistance or have built resistance without the need for a jab. 

Good thing I got AZ then isn't it. 

The main problem with your wild ideas is that the current situation doesn't reflect them. You're living in a fantasy land. 

Stop.lockdowns.

Done here. The states have plans to remove them by Christmas. We are even starting international travel again. 

Stop most jabs.

No. 

You're arguments aren't convincing enough. All I'm convinced of is that you would do anything to avoid community responsibility. Your anti vax posts are about as convincing as the homeless man in a park wearing soiled trousers and a End of the world sandwich board.

And then be free, like it would have been if politicians didn't try to stop an airborne virus with cloth masks and a 2 metre rule that nobody can find any science for and made up.lockdowns. (Next week they're sitting on beaches to tell the tide to stop coming in).

And yet the science has been presented over and again. I'm not sure why you think some annonymous loon on the net would negate that information. That's an unexplained mystery. 

It's all political, unscientific (especially as the V data has been buried for 55 years and cannot be questioned for some reason nobody can explain - how v science based not), behavioural manipulation..

Anti vaxxing is a mix of political and medical ignorance. 

Maybe it just takes 55 years to follow the links in the CSS files you call proof? 

I am just not falling for it and remaining inquisitive. 

Indeed you're not. Although I do suspect most would call it paranoia and anti community sentiments driven by egotistical personal fears. Perspective isn't always aligned. 

But you can stay lost in the politicians narratives without looking at the science or the whole picture all while segregating populations and not seeing a bigger issue that is being played out through more unscientific lockdown. 

Or I could live my life with minimal disruption and enjoy it with immunity from Covid. 

I've not had a single day of work for lockdowns. Not one. I've had one of the busiest years in the last decade. 

All I did was pop on a mask in public and get a couple needles. No death. No complications. No freedoms lost, no checkpoints no searches. Nothing.

What did you do? Sounds like you say next to a TV all day long imagining things up. 

Quoting the Guardian? Lol.

Yep. 

Would you rather a CSS dump of garbage like you posted for @Nuclear Wessel?

• Thanks 1

I think the UN should forbid lockdowns in the declaration of human rights. It is a too big intrusion on people's right to freedom.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

No, anti vaxers have always been a menace and threat to society. 

Like this low life moron. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/anti-vaxxer-baggage-handler-infects-co-workers-at-melbourne-airport-20211014-p58zz1.html

Self prescribed home doctors who base therapy on bumper sticker philosophy. 

Idiots. All of them. Complete and utter morons. 

WTF ?

You certainly are an egotistical denier. Does this line ever work or do you come of looking uniformed and arrogant every time? 

Nah, the natural immunity thing had already been covered by wimps who are trying to avoid their place in the community. There are threads on it here if you would like to look foolish there as well. You're out of date. 

Good thing I got AZ then isn't it. 

The main problem with your wild ideas is that the current situation doesn't reflect them. You're living in a fantasy land. 

Done here. The states have plans to remove them by Christmas. We are even starting international travel again. 

No. 

You're arguments aren't convincing enough. All I'm convinced of is that you would do anything to avoid community responsibility. Your anti vax posts are about as convincing as the homeless man in a park wearing soiled trousers and a End of the world sandwich board.

And yet the science has been presented over and again. I'm not sure why you think some annonymous loon on the net would negate that information. That's an unexplained mystery. 

Anti vaxxing is a mix of political and medical ignorance. 

Maybe it just takes 55 years to follow the links in the CSS files you call proof? 

Indeed you're not. Although I do suspect most would call it paranoia and anti community sentiments driven by egotistical personal fears. Perspective isn't always aligned. 

Or I could live my life with minimal disruption and enjoy it with immunity from Covid. 

I've not had a single day of work for lockdowns. Not one. I've had one of the busiest years in the last decade. 

All I did was pop on a mask in public and get a couple needles. No death. No complications. No freedoms lost, no checkpoints no searches. Nothing.

What did you do? Sounds like you say next to a TV all day long imagining things up. 

Yep. 

Would you rather a CSS dump of garbage like you posted for @Nuclear Wessel?

Ah the behavioural scientists got you. 

Yeah, it's little wonder you're lost.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Most people consider MDs on medical issues. 

Then we have people like you who look for any excuse to pretend they know more than MDs. Perhaps you know some house painters or something who could also support your views. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, fred_mc said:

I think the UN should forbid lockdowns in the declaration of human rights. It is a too big intrusion on people's right to freedom.

For what reasons should the UN restrict the human rights, for example the right to physical integrity, of the majority of the world's population because a very stupid minority feels restricted for whatever stupid reasons?

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It's little wonder you're lost when you claim you have "hundreds" of sources which actually turn out to be JavaScript and CSS files LOL.

After that dumpster fire of a post you lost whatever little credibility I thought you had. 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

For what reasons should the UN restrict the human rights, for example the right to physical integrity, of the majority of the world's population because a very stupid minority feels restricted for whatever stupid reasons?

image.png.725a8b34224a2d0053e57623c8c37c93.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Most people consider MDs on medical issues. 

Then we have people like you who look for any excuse to pretend they know more than MDs. Perhaps you know some house painters or something who could also support your views. 

I'm still waiting. The Medrxiv link above... you can't just ignore stuff and run off like you always do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It's little wonder you're lost when you claim you have "hundreds" of sources which actually turn out to be JavaScript and CSS files LOL.

After that dumpster fire of a post you lost whatever little credibility I thought you had. 

1. You were too late.

2. You've never posted a list of anything. You just dip in to stuff and then your head seems to make 2+2 = whatever the government or the BBC says. 

So where's your list of peer reviewed articles and data? Post it up, no words needed. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

So where's your list of peer reviewed articles and data? Post it up, no words needed. 

OK, what point have I made in the past for which you would like me to provide peer-reviewed sources? :)

2. You've never posted a list of anything.

In what context?

You just dip in to stuff and then your head seems to make 2+2 = whatever the government or the BBC says. 

Peer-reviewed sources != narratives being driven by the government/BBC. I don't really take the media/government's word for being worth any more than the paper it is written on. If I find a particular claim to be curious, I research it further. You must be confusing me for somebody else. 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, Liquid Gardens said:

Which human right?

Right to privacy, travel, refuse medical treatment, to not be discriminated against...

I could go on, but what is the point

• This topic was locked and unlocked