Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19: Austria to impose lockdown on all unvaccinated people from midnight


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

See, you can't even a. Follow one thread, b. scroll back, c. State your vast article resources.

Scroll up. 

And before that, share your huge library of articles...

I went back a page and didn’t see the claimed article. I don’t see it on this page. Must be because I am not looking for another CSS file dump.

Should I be? ROFL

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I went back a page and didn’t see the claimed article. I don’t see it on this page. Must be because I am not looking for another CSS file dump.

Should I be? ROFL

Oh dear. You still can't post? You still can't produce a list of articles you've kept and read? You can't even produce a single CSS. 

Can you at least try and educate yourself before taking a position rather than taking a position and then trying to deflect all the time when you get caught out? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Oh dear. You still can't post? You still can't produce a list of articles you've kept and read? You can't even produce a single CSS. 

Can you at least try and educate yourself before taking a position rather than taking a position and then trying to deflect all the time when you get caught out? 

I am asking you to provide the article. You told me to “scroll up”, which I did. I went back a page, also.

I don’t need to keep a library of sources to support my position when they are easily available online.

Post the article and I will address it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't recall who was saying that heart conditions are very rare after the jabs?

Anyway, the questions have already started but it's set to go mainstream:

https://summit.news/2021/11/24/former-pro-calls-for-investigation-after-another-football-player-suddenly-collapses/?fbclid=IwAR2sm9-R1qiKiKMvRDOuXNRgvV6hboSwGuPUQYwRR_R2M2aTzbeiEE39PAY

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I am asking you to provide the article. You told me to “scroll up”, which I did. I went back a page, also.

I don’t need to keep a library of sources to support my position when they are easily available online.

Post the article and I will address it. 

Medrxiv article entitled: Six month safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

Posted around 28th July.

32 authors.

Conclusions: No demonstrated reduction in deaths. Reduction in severe disease 0.1%. Increased severe health issues 0.5%.

Research paid for by Pfizer.

Then the trail was unblinded after 6 months so there's no way to measure efficacy beyond 6 months.

Now your counter argument article is what and where?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Medrxiv article entitled: Six month safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

Posted around 28th July.

32 authors.

Conclusions: No demonstrated reduction in deaths. Reduction in severe disease 0.1%. Increased severe health issues 0.5%.

Research paid for by Pfizer.

Then the trail was unblinded after 6 months so there's no way to measure efficacy beyond 6 months.

Now your counter argument article is what and where?

Golden Duck and Liquid in laughter and confusion at the above only a few minutes after it was posted.

Problem is, the maths.

The maths takes a while to work through in the article.

You haven't read the article.

So busted and so lame of you both.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Medrxiv article entitled: Six month safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

Posted around 28th July.

32 authors.

Conclusions: No demonstrated reduction in deaths. Reduction in severe disease 0.1%. Increased severe health issues 0.5%.

Research paid for by Pfizer.

Then the trail was unblinded after 6 months so there's no way to measure efficacy beyond 6 months.

Now your counter argument article is what and where?

What? The intent of the article isn’t to address a reduction in deaths, rather the efficacy of vaccines six months post full vaccination… and the study achieved what it set out to do.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1
 

It addresses VE against significant disease: “VE against severe disease was 97% (95% CI 80.3−99.9).”

Where are you getting an increase in severe health issues from? What kind of relationship are you trying to illustrate with that claim? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You haven't read the article.

So busted and so lame of you both.

No I read the articles, but thanks for proving how you just jump to conclusions, that explains a lot.  It appears to be you that hasn't read the article, or don't understand what you are reading.  If you click through to the link with the source about the supposed 5-fold increase in deaths, you are taken to another article that enlightens us to how they arrive at this number:

Quote

To find out how many deaths actually occurred during the last two decades among FIFA players (2001-2020), we used Wikipedia - "List of association footballers who died while playing". To know how many cases occurred in 2021, we used the list collected by us in "Real-Time News" (which includes the cases noted in Wikipedia for 2021).

...

According to Wikipedia, under "List of association footballers who died while playing", in 2001-2020 there was an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to SCD or SUD, the vast majority being SCD. In contrast, in 2021, according to our list, there were 21 cases of SCD/SUD among FIFA players. In other words, instead of 4 SCD/SUD deaths per year (according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.

Ah yes, the renowned doctors, epidemiologists, and data analysts from 'Real-Time News' in Israel.  And then they take the list from that source and compare it to a different 'data set' from of all things, Wikipedia.  Why might they do this?  Partly because the data in wikipedia doesn't show this radical increase (14 deaths in 2021, 10 in 2019).  Many people can update wikipedia, why on earth would you think that the data there is comprehensive and accurate?

The problem isn't the maths which I don't think you understand, it's the data; garbage in, garbage out.  Do you just believe everything you read on the internet, 'sceptic'?  Here in the US sports are pretty popular too and we've got a lot of them and most players I believe are vaccinated, so why aren't we seeing anyone die on the field in any of those sports?  

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

What? The intent of the article isn’t to address a reduction in deaths, rather the efficacy of vaccines six months post full vaccination… and the study achieved what it set out to do.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1
 

It addresses VE against significant disease: “VE against severe disease was 97% (95% CI 80.3−99.9).”

Where are you getting an increase in severe health issues from? What kind of relationship are you trying to illustrate with that claim? 

Yeah, and guess what was uncovered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

No I read the articles, but thanks for proving how you just jump to conclusions, that explains a lot.  It appears to be you that hasn't read the article, or don't understand what you are reading.  If you click through to the link with the source about the supposed 5-fold increase in deaths, you are taken to another article that enlightens us to how they arrive at this number:

Ah yes, the renowned doctors, epidemiologists, and data analysts from 'Real-Time News' in Israel.  And then they take the list from that source and compare it to a different 'data set' from of all things, Wikipedia.  Why might they do this?  Partly because the data in wikipedia doesn't show this radical increase (14 deaths in 2021, 10 in 2019).  Many people can update wikipedia, why on earth would you think that the data there is comprehensive and accurate?

The problem isn't the maths which I don't think you understand, it's the data; garbage in, garbage out.  Do you just believe everything you read on the internet, 'sceptic'?  Here in the US sports are pretty popular too and we've got a lot of them and most players I believe are vaccinated, so why aren't we seeing anyone die on the field in any of those sports?  

 

Nah, not buying.

You've been busted.

Now, proof, your proof. Post your articles in full...

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Golden Duck and Liquid in laughter and confusion at the above only a few minutes after it was posted.

Problem is, the maths.

The maths takes a while to work through in the article.

You haven't read the article.

So busted and so lame of you both.

 

Same article different conclusions.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1

Busted.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Same article different conclusions.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1

Busted.

 

Nah, the maths.

And they haven't completely forgotten their paymasters.

The maths breaks the whole thing apart...

No difference in death rates.

For a disease that impacts so few (relatively).

And if you support that you need to search your conscience.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Nah, the maths.

And they haven't completely forgotten their paymasters.

The maths breaks the whole thing apart...

No difference in death rates.

For a disease that impacts so few (relatively).

And if you support that you need to search your conscience.

Please elaborate. LOL. You are reaching so hard that youre gonna put your back out mate. 

Give me your “maths” that essentially break this whole thing apart. What do you mean there are no differences in the death rates—this article wasn’t looking at the differences in deaths rates specifically but there absolutely would be a difference in death rates between the vaccinated v. unvaccinated as it helps prevent the progression of COVID to severe disease in breakthrough infections…

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Wigan player collapses today druing warm up.

CocaCola bottles can be opened very easy by turning the lid to the left.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, toast said:

CocaCola bottles can be opened very easy by turning the lid to the left.

5 hours. Not a single reaction in 5 hours. I'm not sure anybody understands your comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Wigan player collapses today druing warm up.

 

We need more details. Are you saying he collapsed from covid or perhaps had the covid vaccination recently? It seems very soon to have that diagnosis comfirmed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Wigan player collapses today druing warm up.

According to Wigan, Charlie Wyke had not had a Covid vaccination, so how is this in any way relevant to the topic ?

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2021/november/Club-Statement-Charlie-Wyke/

Don't you think its very bad form to use a mans misfortune in order to push your anti-vax agenda when he didn't even have the vaccination ?

Btw it was earlier in the week, not today, and it was during training, not during warm up.

 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

According to Wigan, Charlie Wyke had not had a Covid vaccination, so how is this in any way relevant to the topic ?

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2021/november/Club-Statement-Charlie-Wyke/

Don't you think its very bad form to use a mans misfortune in order to push your anti-vax agenda when he didn't even have the vaccination ?

Btw it was earlier in the week, not today, and it was during training, not during warm up.

 

Nope.

The fact that the club realise there's too many footballers collapsing and feel the need to clear it up speaks volumes.

And, why is he not jabbed? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Nope.

Sadly I can't say I'm surprised that you don't have a problem with using this to push your agenda.

You didn't even bother to get such basic information as to when and where it happened right.

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The fact that the club realise there's too many footballers collapsing and feel the need to clear it up speaks volumes.

What should they have done instead ?

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

And, why is he not jabbed? 

How should I know ? Unlike some I don't make things up when I don't know. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

5 hours. Not a single reaction in 5 hours. I'm not sure anybody understands your comment.

Firstly, do not judge the value of a comment based on ****ing likes. 

Secondly, the reason why people who do understand the joke didn't react is the fact that the joke implies your comment was ridiculously out of context. They didn't want to laugh at you by laughing at the joke. 

Thirdly, I didn't want to laugh at you either, but since you insist... :lol: Do you need help with finding which side is the left side? I'll guide you through :D 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back on topic, it's too early to tell, but it sort of looks like the number of the newly infected in Austria started to decrease. Same in other countries in Central Europe too. Hopefully, the peak of this wave is over.  

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Back on topic, it's too early to tell, but it sort of looks like the number of the newly infected in Austria started to decrease. Same in other countries in Central Europe too. Hopefully, the peak of this wave is over.  

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

 

Genuinely good news.

Meanwhile in UK, get booster jab while we check if the booster jab is effective against omicron.

WTF?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.