Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19: Austria to impose lockdown on all unvaccinated people from midnight


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

23 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Genuinely good news.

Meanwhile in UK, get booster jab while we check if the booster jab is effective against omicron.

WTF?

 

Even if it isn't effective against omicron (still early to tell), which might cause less severe form of the disease (it looks that way in South Africa), it is effective against delta, which often causes severe form of the disease and is still the predominant strain.

So, yes, get booster while the vaccine is upgraded to omicron. What's so hard to understand there? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Still waiting for counter argument articles.

None so far.

Which proposition are you looking for counter arguments against?  You've made a lot of different statements.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

 

Even if it isn't effective against omicron (still early to tell), which might cause less severe form of the disease (it looks that way in South Africa), it is effective against delta, which often causes severe form of the disease and is still the predominant strain.

So, yes, get booster while the vaccine is upgraded to omicron. What's so hard to understand there? 

The worry is the burying of the data for 55 years. It smacks of the jab not being effective or possibly dangerous or both. Then the government is urging more jabs with the possibility of another jab required v quickly after that which smacks of the pursuit of profits while dangerous jabs get flooded into the body. All while nobody talks about natural immunity, or healthy lifestyle, inclined nutrition. But jab away, screw the health of the nation, just jab jab jab jab... 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Still waiting for counter argument articles.

None so far.

Still waiting for your appology for using a false narrative about a football player, in order to push your agenda.

None so far.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Canada " coincidentally " since the pandemic started,  there is a mysterious increase in amount of covid reports before major holidays.   Also " coincidentally " after holidays the number of infections dropped to half. It happens " coincidentally" every time precisely including now.

 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

In Canada " coincidentally " since the pandemic started,  there is a mysterious increase in amount of covid reports before major holidays.   Also " coincidentally " after holidays the number of infections dropped to half. It happens " coincidentally" every time precisely including now.

Do you have a source for this?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

In Canada " coincidentally " since the pandemic started,  there is a mysterious increase in amount of covid reports before major holidays.   Also " coincidentally " after holidays the number of infections dropped to half. It happens " coincidentally" every time precisely including now.

Thats poor statistical mathematics because the school vacations must be included into the calculation.

One example out of a lot: Canada Public Holiday Easter Monday 05APR2021 // Calgary school vacations 27MAR2021-05APR2021. Means there is a lot of travel in, and to,  Canada from 26/27MAR2021 on which will result in a higher rate of C19 infections within the 10 days up to 05APR2021.

I dont see any coincidences here until proven otherwise.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Hey Nuclear, I'm still waiting for you to post your deep reservoir of articles.

I'm still waiting on your explanation of how the maths makes the study you posted "fall apart", per Post #163.

Are you expecting me to go and find articles to refute a conclusion that wasn't even made in the study? @Golden Duck and @Liquid Gardens both looked at the article you referenced and it did not follow the conclusions you were drawing from it... so why would I need to post articles to refute a statement that wasn't even made by the study?

I feel like I hit a nerve with you. LOL. Serves you right for assuming that I wouldn't go through your file dump of web app files.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The worry is the burying of the data for 55 years. It smacks of the jab not being effective or possibly dangerous or both. Then the government is urging more jabs with the possibility of another jab required v quickly after that which smacks of the pursuit of profits while dangerous jabs get flooded into the body. All while nobody talks about natural immunity, or healthy lifestyle, inclined nutrition. But jab away, screw the health of the nation, just jab jab jab jab... 

Data was not buried for 55 years. I gave you the link, go back few pages if you actually want to read the true facts. It's American FDA not being able to deliver the data at faster rate, to a group of independent researchers. The official institutions all over the world, which approve vaccines, had access to data. 

And I already told you, if you really don't want to trust official sources, then do your own research: how many people you know personally had severe form of COVID? How many died? How many had serious side-effects of the vaccine? 

I knew several people who died from COVID and only one person who thinks her ailment unrelated to COVID got worse after the jab. (She's alive and in my opinion it wasn't the vaccine.)

 

Vaccines are not dangerous. Diseases are. That's why vaccines are very appreciated among majority of world population. 

The minuscule amounts of preservative substances in the vaccines are not enough to cause anything in your body, except allergic reaction in rare cases. More rare than peanut allergy. You can't get cancer from that. While you can get cancer from living in an urban area. If you're not posting from pristine forest, go away with your healthy lifestyle. 

Natural immunity is one great thing, certainly. But you have to survive the disease in order to get it. Many won't survive. Vaccines are the way to give you immunity without the risks that the disease carries. 

COVID is not the end of the world. But if various half-wits manage to make themselves believe vaccines are the problem, instead of solution, then we will collectively have to face the return of previously controlled diseases. 

No one died of measles when I was a kid, because everyone was vaccinated. Now the victims of propaganda won't vaccinate their kids and one of the neighbouring countries had about 30 dead kids recently. Of measles. I mean... Jesus Christ, how can anyone let their kid die of measles in 21st ****ing century?

The point is, the unvaccinated pool spawns ever new strains, by giving the bug endlessly to each other. By vaccinating, we can stop this cycle. If you want less chances for pharmaceutical companies to develop new vaccines, get your vaccine now, stop the new strains from popping up. 

So don't spread anti-vaccine propaganda. It's so awfully counterproductive. Find some less dangerous hobby.  

Eat healthy, meditate, you've got my genuine support, but having the necessary vaccines is not in conflict with healthy lifestyle. Quite contrary, vaccination is an essential part of healthy and responsible lifestyle.  

 

 

edit: Forgot to add, yeah, I want strict control of pharmaceutical products. When stupid conspiracies are spread around, it's much harder for genuine complaints to be taken seriously. 

So you are not helping. You're making it worse. Which is the purpose of anti-vax propaganda. Wake up, sheeple, to use the phrase you'll understand. You are being sold uncontrolled infectious diseases in supposedly healthy lifestyle wrapping. You can do better than that.   

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The worry is the burying of the data for 55 years. It smacks of the jab not being effective or possibly dangerous or both. Then the government is urging more jabs with the possibility of another jab required v quickly after that which smacks of the pursuit of profits while dangerous jabs get flooded into the body. All while nobody talks about natural immunity, or healthy lifestyle, inclined nutrition. But jab away, screw the health of the nation, just jab jab jab jab... 

Yes, I noticed that, what are they hiding?

The death rate with hospital treatment is now quite low. Why take a dangerous vaccine when it is so low? Its not that higher than the death rate of winter flu bugs. There is no Black Death scale crises that requires everyone to take a dangerous vaccine, then treat the consequences afterwards.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

In Canada " coincidentally " since the pandemic started,  there is a mysterious increase in amount of covid reports before major holidays.   Also " coincidentally " after holidays the number of infections dropped to half. It happens " coincidentally" every time precisely including now.

 

It seems you are using the word "coincidentally" incorrectly.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I'm still waiting on your explanation of how the maths makes the study you posted "fall apart", per Post #163.

Are you expecting me to go and find articles to refute a conclusion that wasn't even made in the study? @Golden Duck and @Liquid Gardens both looked at the article you referenced and it did not follow the conclusions you were drawing from it... so why would I need to post articles to refute a statement that wasn't even made by the study?

I feel like I hit a nerve with you. LOL. Serves you right for assuming that I wouldn't go through your file dump of web app files.

Just post your articles so we can all be educated.

Simple. Or, usually it is if you have a deep archive of articles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Data was not buried for 55 years. I gave you the link, go back few pages if you actually want to read the true facts. It's American FDA not being able to deliver the data at faster rate, to a group of independent researchers. The official institutions all over the world, which approve vaccines, had access to data. 

And I already told you, if you really don't want to trust official sources, then do your own research: how many people you know personally had severe form of COVID? How many died? How many had serious side-effects of the vaccine? 

I knew several people who died from COVID and only one person who thinks her ailment unrelated to COVID got worse after the jab. (She's alive and in my opinion it wasn't the vaccine.)

 

Vaccines are not dangerous. Diseases are. That's why vaccines are very appreciated among majority of world population. 

The minuscule amounts of preservative substances in the vaccines are not enough to cause anything in your body, except allergic reaction in rare cases. More rare than peanut allergy. You can't get cancer from that. While you can get cancer from living in an urban area. If you're not posting from pristine forest, go away with your healthy lifestyle. 

Natural immunity is one great thing, certainly. But you have to survive the disease in order to get it. Many won't survive. Vaccines are the way to give you immunity without the risks that the disease carries. 

COVID is not the end of the world. But if various half-wits manage to make themselves believe vaccines are the problem, instead of solution, then we will collectively have to face the return of previously controlled diseases. 

No one died of measles when I was a kid, because everyone was vaccinated. Now the victims of propaganda won't vaccinate their kids and one of the neighbouring countries had about 30 dead kids recently. Of measles. I mean... Jesus Christ, how can anyone let their kid die of measles in 21st ****ing century?

The point is, the unvaccinated pool spawns ever new strains, by giving the bug endlessly to each other. By vaccinating, we can stop this cycle. If you want less chances for pharmaceutical companies to develop new vaccines, get your vaccine now, stop the new strains from popping up. 

So don't spread anti-vaccine propaganda. It's so awfully counterproductive. Find some less dangerous hobby.  

Eat healthy, meditate, you've got my genuine support, but having the necessary vaccines is not in conflict with healthy lifestyle. Quite contrary, vaccination is an essential part of healthy and responsible lifestyle.  

 

 

edit: Forgot to add, yeah, I want strict control of pharmaceutical products. When stupid conspiracies are spread around, it's much harder for genuine complaints to be taken seriously. 

So you are not helping. You're making it worse. Which is the purpose of anti-vax propaganda. Wake up, sheeple, to use the phrase you'll understand. You are being sold uncontrolled infectious diseases in supposedly healthy lifestyle wrapping. You can do better than that.   

One died. Three with side effects from jabs, all mRNA, none of my friends / family who had AZ had any side effects. 

This disease is not dangerous. We all live like life is just going to carry on but any half decent bean counter will tell you the stats. Statistically this is slightly higher than the normal range of flu deaths.

I read a newsfeed that reckons there's more chance of death rom slipping in a bath than covid. I have no idea if that's true but it's probably not far off.

That's why pumping our bodies with heavens knows what every few months is not a sensible way forward or a life.

Big Pharma have been trying to get to this stage for years.

That is also just one reason why lockdowns are crazy.

If you want to take jabs every six months then do it. 

For the record I am double jabbed. I am not anti-vax. I am anti-unscientific and this stinks of it. I am anti-mask, anti-lockdown, anti-mRNA booster because I can read.

Did me getting double-jabbed help anybody? No. It didn't even help me, or my aged family or anybody I know. It's a con.

Lose weight.

Protect those with certain medical conditions (if they want).

Live life.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

 We all live like life is just going to carry on but any half decent bean counter will tell you the stats. Statistically this is slightly higher than the normal range of flu deaths.

Go ahead and provide your stats from your bean counter that deaths from covid are 'slightly higher' than average flu deaths.

45 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

For the record I am double jabbed. I am not anti-vax.

When you say 'It's a con' that pretty much makes you anti-vax.

47 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I am anti-mask, anti-lockdown, anti-mRNA booster because I can read.

Even if the simple ability to read was the only requirement for backing up the above positions, which it isn't, you aren't even reading very well, as @Noteverythingisaconspiracyalready noted when you mentioned some athlete died without first checking to see if this case was relevant and the athlete was actually vaccinated.  Should make one wonder if maybe the basis for your other anti-vax positions are also mainly misunderstandings on your part.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

One died. Three with side effects from jabs, all mRNA, none of my friends / family who had AZ had any side effects. 

 

:lol:  

Hi, steve. I knew you'll be back. Bye, steve. 

 

Big bad pharma, but little Englander is advertising his AZ.... :lol: My country donated it because by the time it finally arrived, no one wanted it. Learn from that gigantic, disgusting, inhumane mistake. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol:  

Hi, steve. I knew you'll be back. Bye, steve. 

 

Big bad pharma, but little Englander is advertising his AZ.... :lol: My country donated it because by the time it finally arrived, no one wanted it. Learn from that gigantic, disgusting, inhumane mistake. 

Still trying to fan the EU dream where the UK got it so wrong? You have been immersed in the MSM and EU propaganda. No wonder Austria shutdown, along with Germany had Angela had her way. Netherlands in trouble, Belgium in trouble. 

EU backed the wrong horse. Slow to adopt a jab, slow to get the legals sorted, quick to do the politics, slow to exit lockdown and still got it wrong. 

EU is a failure in its own experiment.

I am surprised you fell for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Go ahead and provide your stats from your bean counter that deaths from covid are 'slightly higher' than average flu deaths.

When you say 'It's a con' that pretty much makes you anti-vax.

Even if the simple ability to read was the only requirement for backing up the above positions, which it isn't, you aren't even reading very well, as @Noteverythingisaconspiracyalready noted when you mentioned some athlete died without first checking to see if this case was relevant and the athlete was actually vaccinated.  Should make one wonder if maybe the basis for your other anti-vax positions are also mainly misunderstandings on your part.

Prove me wrong...

You can't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No one I know that had Pfizer had an adverse reaction.

Two people I know did. But I'm popular so know lots of people. That explains it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Two people I know did. But I'm popular so know lots of people. That explains it.

You can't prove that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Prove me wrong...

You can't.

Sure I can.  The average worldwide deaths by influenza looks, on the upper estimate, to be about 700,000 a year. There apparently are studies that say this is undercounted by maybe a couple hundred thousand, but even if it was off by 100% to give you the benefit of the doubt, that would be 1.4 million.  The deaths by covid worldwide are at 5.2 million, which is also believed to be undercounted but I'll again give you the more favorable estimate to your claims. That's over about 20 months which comes out to 3.1 million per year.

So the deaths from covid, using the estimates most favorable to your position, are double those of the seasonal flu, so I'm calling your claim proven wrong.  I'll admit I'm not sure though if it's your numbers that are wrong, since your approach seems to be to drop a claim you've read somewhere without much support and expect everyone else to prove you wrong, or instead if it's your understanding of the phrase 'slightly higher' that isn't accurate.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

One died. Three with side effects from jabs, all mRNA, none of my friends / family who had AZ had any side effects. 

This disease is not dangerous. We all live like life is just going to carry on but any half decent bean counter will tell you the stats. Statistically this is slightly higher than the normal range of flu deaths.

I read a newsfeed that reckons there's more chance of death rom slipping in a bath than covid. I have no idea if that's true but it's probably not far off.

That's why pumping our bodies with heavens knows what every few months is not a sensible way forward or a life.

Big Pharma have been trying to get to this stage for years.

That is also just one reason why lockdowns are crazy.

If you want to take jabs every six months then do it. 

For the record I am double jabbed. I am not anti-vax. I am anti-unscientific and this stinks of it. I am anti-mask, anti-lockdown, anti-mRNA booster because I can read.

Did me getting double-jabbed help anybody? No. It didn't even help me, or my aged family or anybody I know. It's a con.

Lose weight.

Protect those with certain medical conditions (if they want).

Live life.

 

 

 

 

Is your newsfeed the national Enquirer or Vanity Fair? 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You can't prove that.

And there it is. You can't disprove it either. 

Meanwhile I'm.not going to ask the one who has increased markers for cardiac issues if I can post their medical record. Or get her to explain how she started shaking within a minute or so of the jab.

You'd just sit there and say didn't happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.