Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Time traveller' warns of alien invasion disguised as meteor shower

Eldorado

Hmmm... sounds like INVASION OF THE TRIFFIDS (1963)

• Like 1

Clearly the answer is to have the fish dudes fight the aliens.
  • Haha 1

Well either these aliens are incompetent or humans are.

So humans can time travel but can't fight off an alien invasion.... alrighty then

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Eldorado said:

A 'time traveller' from the future claims that our planet will be invaded by aliens next year, with their arrival disguised as a meteor shower.

TikTok user, @aesthetictimewarper, has gained over a billion views on the social media site sharing videos of his terrifying prophecies for humanity over the last few months.

His latest prediction warns of an alien invasion set to take place in 2022, as reported by the Mirror.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/time-traveller-warns-alien-invasion-25472192

I think that already happened.  They were so skillful we never even noticed we had been invaded.

1 hour ago, Berwen said:

I wonder if he will tell us who wins the 2026 World Series or how much further my oil stocks will go down.  

There wasn't a 2026 Series. 

On October 3rd 2022 a peaceful delegation of Nozic scientists brought humanity a thousand years of advanced technology and medicine, including anti-gravity, teleportation, cures for cancer, and a possible explanation for Marmite.

Unfortunately they landed in Michigan and were massacred by trigger-happy militias defending their 'constitutinal right to kill anything what don't look proper'.  The follow-up assault by the Nozic 12th Space Fleet vaporised Earth on December 4th.

If you still care - the 2022 World Series went right to the line, but in the last giblet of play Beauxbatons Academy beat Hogwarts by six Blugers and a wombat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

A meteor shower haha, well almost all meteors burn up long before they reach the ground ,and those that do get to ground level are badly burned , so we have crinkly bottomed aliens . 

• Haha 2

A dead giveaway is the name Nozic. Will the aliens politely introduce themselves before the invasion? Is it we who will come up with a fitting science fiction name with the obligatory Z in it?

On 11/19/2021 at 7:19 AM, Essan said:

Before that happens ....

[quote]The time traveller believes that three teens will open a portal to an alternate universe using a T. Rex dinosaur egg in December[/quote]

That sounds like one of those wonderfully bonkers plots of those Aussie kids TV serials from the 80s and 90s - aliens who travelled here via their oven or boy discovers parallel world via sticking a fork in his toaster during a thunder storm, girl eats an apple and summons Merlin and discovers she’s a reincarnation of Guinevere…..

• Like 3

On 11/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, Eldorado said:

A 'time traveller' from the future claims that our planet will be invaded by aliens next year, with their arrival disguised as a meteor shower.

TikTok user, @aesthetictimewarper, has gained over a billion views on the social media site sharing videos of his terrifying prophecies for humanity over the last few months.

His latest prediction warns of an alien invasion set to take place in 2022, as reported by the Mirror.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/time-traveller-warns-alien-invasion-25472192

He's a bit late. I just watched a couple of versions of "War of the worlds"   That was the premise in that story.

I think "Transformers" and other have used it too.

eg "Meteor men"  a YA novel

Quartermass11

Still, he's gained a billion views on TikTok,  which has gotta be worth something :)  

• Like 1

Pardon my ignorance: Why a Trex egg...

On 11/18/2021 at 10:08 PM, moonman said:

Why do people pay attention to idiots like this? Dinosaur egg portals followed by alien invasion? Good god.

it could be true, you don't know for sure- prove it's not ;)

a true story:

many years ago leaflets were posted in my area saying the world will end in 28 days.

send five pounds for an instruction leaflet on what to do/ how to survive= please allow 38 days delivery

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

it could be true, you don't know for sure- prove it's not ;)

a true story:

many years ago leaflets were posted in my area saying the world will end in 28 days.

send five pounds for an instruction leaflet on what to do/ how to survive= please allow 38 days delivery

Is this supposed to be an idiot's joke? Join Amazon prime for free, and get 2 day free delivery.  Then you'll have 26 days to prepare.

In his supposed video of the future, this dude walks through an airport without even bothering to glance at the flight itineraries, as if he’s only curious about the apparent emptiness of the space.

I’m not buying it.

1 hour ago, Pettytalk said:

Is this supposed to be an idiot's joke? Join Amazon prime for free, and get 2 day free delivery.  Then you'll have 26 days to prepare.

the internet didn't exist then... nore mobile phones= that's how long ago it was= in fact, it was only a few years after someone invented the wheel

On 11/20/2021 at 5:51 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That sounds like one of those wonderfully bonkers plots of those Aussie kids TV serials from the 80s and 90s - aliens who travelled here via their oven or boy discovers parallel world via sticking a fork in his toaster during a thunder storm, girl eats an apple and summons Merlin and discovers she’s a reincarnation of Guinevere…..

Round the Twist?

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

Round the Twist?

No, the ultimate “Aussie TV does not exist to fit your narrow category” TV program wasn’t mentioned there above.

Specifically, it was Half Way Across the Universe and Turn Left, Spellbinder and Guinevere Jones. 

• Like 1