Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to stop a drunken driver

OverSword

21 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So much respect for the huge gonads on those cops.  They likely saved lives of people that never knew it that night

Wow, that's a powerful video. Indeed much respect and gratitude to these officers. They literally risk their lives by doing this.
Thanks for sharing.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 7

Third DUI.  At some point, these folks need to be jailed for some serious time.  I don't say that casually.  By the time someone has ridden that train three or more times, the likelihood is that they aren't going to be able to stop on their own.  The public needs to be protected from them.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, and then said:

Third DUI.  At some point, these folks need to be jailed for some serious time.  I don't say that casually.  By the time someone has ridden that train three or more times, the likelihood is that they aren't going to be able to stop on their own.  The public needs to be protected from them.  

I know someone who did 3 years in the pen for that.  Didn't stop them.  

I have a question though.  In Texas there is virtually zero law enforcement officers giving tickets for speeding.  It has really become anarchy on the roads.  Is it that way all across the country?  Or is it just a Texas thing? I'm guessing it's across the country.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

Maybe give them some sort of vaccine or subdermal implant that if they take a drip of alcohol they just puke...

4 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Maybe give them some sort of vaccine or subdermal implant that if they take a drip of alcohol they just puke...

Some antibiotics will do that. I was given one once and they told me to check my mouthwash to make sure there was no alcohol or I would puke. I didn't test to see what would happen. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 7:34 PM, and then said:

i do remember one case when the judge gave repeated dui'er life sentence

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 5:34 PM, and then said:

A lot of states have rules that 3rd time the person is put in jail with no bail.    Texas and New Mexico are two states that do that.   

Edited by Desertrat56