Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman who claims to have been abducted by aliens says she can prove it

Still Waters

Her story hardly started before it ended! We don't even know what happened, never mind whether it's true or not. To be honest, what she did say just sounded like a vivid dream . . . she said she was asleep.

I think it's all nonsense . . . "They took three of my eggs"! Three?! What woman knows how many eggs she has! :lol: At her age she would have thousands . . . how would she miss three?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, acute said:

I shall be having a word with SW about the quality of this thread.

no don't do that.. it keeps people happy. some folk love this kinda ridiculous crap. it's what keeps this enigma alive. well, there's nothing else to keep it alive= like facts :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Her story hardly started before it ended!

:lol:

Are you sitting comfortably?

Ok, here we go.....

I woke up and saw a humanoid figure.

~ The End ~

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Don't take up acting honey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, acute said:

None of it makes any sense.

are you suggesting there are some claims that do make sense? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

are you suggesting there are some claims that do make sense? ;)

Yes!  ..... unless you can prove there aren't.

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, acute said:

Yes!  ..... unless you can prove there aren't.

:P

what prove it now?? do i have to? well to be honest due to my NSA undercover job i could do the opposite & show you videos of me playing pool with Kretagooranin- a grey from the pleiades system but i'd get the sack!

plus, people would say it's CGI so what's the point? :rolleyes:

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

With everything Photoshopable, the only thing you can trust is your own intimate probing abduction experiences. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Watched the video. It seemed to get cut off before the important part? What?

Anyway I am very open to the idea of reproductive experiments and hybrids between aliens and humans. I believe these things probably happen.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

How did humanity survive before Social Media and 'lived reality'?  How did anyone make scientific discoveries before Ticktock and LadBible were here to validate new claims?

13 hours ago, acute said:

Yes!  ..... unless you can prove there aren't.  :P

Aliens ARE real and aliens abduct people and aliens plant alien-human hybrids in humans and humans give birth to alien-human hybrids and alien-human hybrids live among us and they look just like us except they're different but you can't tell and then the aliens abduct other people.  All this is true because PapaG believes it and I saw it on Ancient Aliens on the Discovery Channel.

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I am very open to the idea of reproductive experiments and hybrids between aliens and humans. I believe these things probably happen.

We LOVE you PapaSmurf!  In fact with your uncanny ability to believe just about anything I suspect you ARE an alien-human hybrid but just don't realise it.  Ask your dad next time he pops in from Kepler-90(vii).

13 hours ago, acute said:

With everything Photoshopable, the only thing you can trust is your own intimate probing abduction experiences. :hmm:

But wot if they wipe my brain each time?  I might ov been abducted only fifty times or it might be nearer sixty.  I just can't be sure.  

15 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

She ate too much cheese before a bedtime, and that obviously caused a some very vivid dreams.

It is her lived reality that she did NOT eat cheese; and anyone who says so is a bigot and a bully and will probably go to hell.

1 hour ago, brokenbutcher2016 said:

Entire body paralyzed but looked over at the door... hmmm

I KNOW!  Proof that something really strange happened to her.  Cos when I get completely paralysed, vision is the first thing to go.  She must have been abducted by holographic egg-stealing aliens: it's the only plausible explanation.

• Like 5

edited,
and
have
my
head
examined...

Edited by Abramelin
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

All this is true because PapaG believes it and I saw it on Ancient Aliens on the Discovery Channel.

We LOVE you PapaSmurf!  In fact with your uncanny ability to believe just about anything I suspect you ARE an alien-human hybrid but just don't realise it.  Ask your dad next time he pops in from Kepler-90(vii).

To me you sound like your g-g-g-g-grandfather when he heard the earth was round. Why the immature vehemence?

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

I agree that nothing makes any sense. If I was abducted by aliens, I would for example not say "Some people live in a spiritual way.".

• Like 2

She explained herself what caused her experience right from the start of her story. It's called Sleep paralysis :tu:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abramelin said:

edited,
and
have
my
head
examined...

Heh, Ouija ouija, you seem puzzled...

I initially posted that women only had like 400 eggs in their ovaries, based on a straitforward calculation of eggs destroyed during every period they have from the first time till the last one before menopause sets in.

And that was of course too stupid to post.

And so I edited my former post.

:blush:

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

To me you sound like your g-g-g-g-grandfather when he heard the earth was round. Why the immature vehemence?

Oh, cheer up Pops!  I'm only pulling your little blue leg!  

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Please stick to substantive rebuttals to improve this forum.

Such as disrespecting my g4-grandfather?  Who YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW spent his entire life in a padded cell with only flat surfaces, and had no concept of roundness

5 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

I suspect you ARE an alien-human hybrid but just don't realise it.

Did this upset you?  But it's true - I really do think you're half-alien.  And according to the Three Laws of Belief that's all the proof I need:

1. I can believe anything I want and that's my reality.
  2. I do not need to provide evidence - it's up to someone else to disprove me.
  3. I will not articulate my beliefs clearly enough for them to be understood and subject to critical analysis.
  4. My beliefs do not have to obey any laws of nature, physics, logic or Kepler-90(vii).

It's a measure of how far society has evolved, that a woman can state "holographic aliens stole three of my eggs while I was pi$$ed" without fear of doubt or ridicule.  Who knows? one day we'll be letting them vote, or come indoors when it rains?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Oh, cheer up Pops!  I'm only pulling your little blue leg!  

Such as disrespecting my g4-grandfather?  Who YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW spent his entire life in a padded cell with only flat surfaces, and had no concept of roundness

Did this upset you?  But it's true - I really do think you're half-alien.  And according to the Three Laws of Belief that's all the proof I need:

1. I can believe anything I want and that's my reality.
  2. I do not need to provide evidence - it's up to someone else to disprove me.
  3. I will not articulate my beliefs clearly enough for them to be understood and subject to critical analysis.
  4. My beliefs do not have to obey any laws of nature, physics, logic or Kepler-90(vii).

It's a measure of how far society has evolved, that a woman can state "holographic aliens stole three of my eggs while I was pi$$ed" without fear of doubt or ridicule.  Who knows? one day we'll be letting them vote, or come indoors when it rains?

She was describing a personal experience. To me she is only required to be honest to the best of her abilities. She is not responsible for providing the science.

And her experience does not stand alone. I suspect there is something to the alien abduction phenomenon from the quantity, quality and consistency of these reports.

Insulting dismissal is irrational. What the bleep do these people really know?

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah TikTok, the platform for all truths!

What’s more likely:

A. Alien abduction.

B. Lucid dream + scarring of ovaries caused by something like pelvic inflammatory disease (which can resolve itself spontaneously without treatment).

As for evidence - Sheera maintains that an ultrasound scan will reveal ovarian scarring from where the aliens removed her eggs.

So she hasn’t even had an ultrasound/seen a medical professional to get checked out?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1