Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man captures 'Half-Man, Half-Dog' that stalked him on camera

Eldorado

A man in Australia claims he has been stalked by a bizarre 'dog man' creature in the outback, saying he's now sharing his story of the 'terrifying' encounters to protect others.

John was fishing in his kayak in the Australian bush on Boxing Day last year when he heard a snap coming from the woods next to him.

He was previously sceptical of reports of a half-human, half-dog creature - which first originated in Michigan, US, back in the 1800s, and have since spread across the world - but now feels convinced that this is exactly what he saw.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-man-captures-horrifying-half-man-half-dog-creature-that-stalked-him-20211121

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Hilarious. 

Australia. Well known as the home of the dogman.

We don't even have indigenous canines. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this is Australia... 

it's obviously an endangered but highly venomous tree dwelling, prehensile tailed Koalabee from Old North New South West Sydney Wales 

it also shoots poison darts out of its bum

don't blame me, I don't make up this stuff... blame Australia 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Haha 4

Dogman in Australia is just stupid.

Drop bears would wipe them out in no time flat. 

This bloke clearly doesn't know his Aussie wildlife. A dogman would be one of the milder inhabitants if it existed. We have spiders bigger than that. 

Doesn't look like bush much. More like rainforest swamp. Wonder where he supposedly is? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Hilarious. 

Australia. Well known as the home of the dogman.

We don't even have indigenous canines. 

Aren't Dingoes indigenous to Australia? Foxes were introduced.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, susieice said:

Aren't Dingoes indigenous to Australia? Foxes were introduced.

Dingos were Australia's first introduced species, Sulawesi hunter-gatherers brought the dingo to Australia possibly about 4000 years ago and they wiped out many indigenous species like the mainland Thylacine's. I think there was like seven types of mainland tiger at one point. Dingos outcompeted them. A lot of mainland species perished with the arrival of humans in Australia and New Zealand. Not overly upset that the giant lizards are gone. Would like to have seen a huge wombat though. We used to have a marsupial lion on the mainland too. But climate change is suspected to have sent it extinct. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A kayak wasn't the only thing in the water!
Dogman serious in australia. More like the 'kangawallarmaroo'all i see are trees.

Never heard of Dogmen in Australia. Think he means the Yowie, which is supposed to be Australia's bigfoot. Anyways, he should talk to the Aboriginies  about the area and what he saw. If native americans have stories of Skin Walkers, Wendigos, Bigfoot etc, surely the native people of Australia will have similar stories about weird creatures like dogmen. Many of these stories from the native people are hundreds of years old. That's what he should do, to confirm what he might have seen being real.

• Haha 4

Ah, det famous blurry filter ! It seems to be their favorite...

Edited by Aardvark-DK

Always smear the lens of your iPhone with Vaseline to get photos of bigfoot or dogmen. Without doing that you don't have a snowball's chance in Hell of getting a great shot like this.
  • Thanks 1

To me it was a lot like looking at clouds. Look long enough and you will begin to sort of see all sorts of things. It looks a little like a racoon or a dog that I used to have or...

• Like 1

I guess one man's dogman is another man's tree.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:56 PM, psyche101 said:

Dogman in Australia is just stupid.

Drop bears would wipe them out in no time flat. 

This bloke clearly doesn't know his Aussie wildlife. A dogman would be one of the milder inhabitants if it existed. We have spiders bigger than that. 

Doesn't look like bush much. More like rainforest swamp. Wonder where he supposedly is? 

And...who is taking the picture of him in his kayak?   

Edited by Still Waters
Image removed due to copyright
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, joc said:

And...who is taking the picture of him in his kayak? 

Hi Joc

Obviously dogman has a better camera and knows how to use it.:whistle:

• Haha 3