Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Car Plows through Christmas Parade

acidhead

1 hour ago, aztek said:

of course he was, a racist ideology, he went after white people, cuz left teaches him that they are the evil. and  prbly in part for kyle's trial too. and in a spirit of the left, i ignore, and rule out any fact that may show otherwise. it was a hate crime in my opinion 100%.

I dunno. It’s been reported he was fleeing another scene. It’s quite possible it wasn’t politically motivated, just some criminal jerk trying to get away from the police. 

I certainly jumped the the conclusion it was politically motivated. It’s starting to look like I was wrong. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, susieice said:

The BBC says Brooks was fleeing another scene when he went into the parade route.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59369492.amp

Yes. I heard rumors about that he might have been involved in a knife fight at a boat launch nearby but when police arrived there was nobody at the scene. 
However, if true, and he fled, he most have been high on something for plowing through all these people before realizing what's going on and stopping.
This guy is a real tool and should have been behind bars a long time ago. 

• Like 4

As a law and order supporter, one thing I'd at least like to see come from this is a tougher legal system and judges so guys like this are not given so many strikes at innocent people. With the way his record is sounding this guy should have been sitting in prison and not intentionally driving through the 'dancing grannies' show at some local Christmas parade.

I am still waiting to see if a racial/political motivation is involved too in this crime but who is to expect this guy will give us the truth. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

Right wing news has been classy by not slapping a label on him so far.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

His Facebook posts which I'm sure everyone will soon see shows everything you'll need to know about his intentions behind the wheel yesterday.  

I wish we go back to the old  republican criminal  system on the criminals,  three strikes and your out 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

how the F bbc in uk know that???? 

Wonderful invention called the telephone.

Once you've got your head round that, we can move onto complicated things like 'the internet'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

His Facebook posts which I'm sure everyone will soon see shows everything you'll need to know about his intentions behind the wheel yesterday.  

that is if FB does not remove his page completely

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

that is if FB does not remove his page completely

It was removed a few hrs ago but not before other users copied everything he posted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked