Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Global Warming"

curtis schweiger jr

I hope I don't bore anyone, I have been very worried about our planet the weather has been very strange I do a lot of landscaping and you can hardly stand it past 10:00am in the summer the snow was so deep last year it was over my back door, but if we all can't work together to stop this covid-19 or stop Hatred for another race, or can't feed our young and old, or stop killing each other in the streets, we will never again breath fresh air because we just can't agree long enough to solve all of our problems.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2021 at 10:36 PM, curtis schweiger jr said:

I hope I don't bore anyone, I have been very worried about our planet the weather has been very strange I do a lot of landscaping and you can hardly stand it past 10:00am in the summer the snow was so deep last year it was over my back door, but if we all can't work together to stop this covid-19 or stop Hatred for another race, or can't feed our young and old, or stop killing each other in the streets, we will never again breath fresh air because we just can't agree long enough to solve all of our problems.

yes, you nailed it. people are in general too gullible and do not care about more than what is immediately surrounding them, especially those who scream loudest about it on the internet or from tv.  those care and do far less than anyone.