Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What’s the weirdest or coolest thing you have seen Astro-projecting?

ZOXS

21 minutes ago, ZOXS said:

Just curious what things have you seen Astro-projecting. I don’t think I’ve ever done it. 

Welcome to the form, I don't know if this counts or not. I am American living in South Korea currently  I practice Buddhism. I have been practicing Transscendental Meditation since the 1970s, long long before I started to practice Buddhism. At times I have reach a state that is Dream like, and it consists of places I have never been. Now I have no control over these situations and since the 1970s it has happened only 4 or 5 times and I meditate every day. Each time was different in all respects, location, weather and even time of day, in fact I didn't even know where I was. 

I have never seen one of those places anywhere I have been, but the memory of the events has never left my mind. I don't believe in the Supernatural I am honestly a skeptic of such things, however, I also can't explain what occurred. I am not saying that what happened was Astro-projection, but I thought I would share the experience anyway.

Again welcome to the forum. :tu: 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2021 at 2:47 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Welcome to the form, I don't know if this counts or not. I am American living in South Korea currently  I practice Buddhism. I have been practicing Transscendental Meditation since the 1970s, long long before I started to practice Buddhism. At times I have reach a state that is Dream like, and it consists of places I have never been. Now I have no control over these situations and since the 1970s it has happened only 4 or 5 times and I meditate every day. Each time was different in all respects, location, weather and even time of day, in fact I didn't even know where I was. 

I have never seen one of those places anywhere I have been, but the memory of the events has never left my mind. I don't believe in the Supernatural I am honestly a skeptic of such things, however, I also can't explain what occurred. I am not saying that what happened was Astro-projection, but I thought I would share the experience anyway.

Again welcome to the forum. :tu: 

Thanks for welcoming me. I like the forum quite a bit.

Of the times that you astral-projected, what did you see, if you don’t mind sharing?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZOXS said:

Thanks for welcoming me. I like the forum quite a bit.

Of the times that you astral-projected, what did you see, if you don’t mind sharing?

I don't know that I ever really did because because I have never seen one of the places that I was part of in the dream like state. Like I said I have been meditating since the 1970s and it only occurred 4 or 5 times so it could simply be that in those instances I may have reached a very deep state of mediation that I have no control over. But, I will say this I can vividly remember every detail of those experiences, but the biggest factor was not the event I was experiencing  it was the feeling of total peace and serenity. Another thing that occurred during those events was that the peaceful feeling lasted for many days after each experience. 

Peace. 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 5:26 AM, ZOXS said:

Just curious what things have you seen Astro-projecting. I don’t think I’ve ever done it. 

You have definitely never done it, as it’s something you could never forget. 

I think the coolest thing to happen to me was during my first intentional projection. First let me say that just getting out of body so to speak is a crazy experience. 

Anyhow long story short, I eventually found myself floating over this huge city, after fly really fast for sometime. I remember as I floated there, I thought to myself that this is what it must feel like to be Superman. 

Then these red arch’s of light started to flash between the buildings. Just a couple here and there at first. Then next thing I know these flashes were everywhere. Freaked me out, till I got shot back to body. That was an amazing experience. 

• Like 1