Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this 9/11 conspiracy video accurate?


ZOXS
 Share

Recommended Posts

He seems to make a lot of good points but I know extremely little about video compositing which is his main focus in this video.

Is there other explanations for some of the points he makes? 
 

I’m especially interested in how the plane seemed to slice through the tower like butter in the videos he shows. Is that because of the speed it was going? Planes aren’t the strongest being made of light materials so that they conserve fuel and the tower is full of steel. It slicing through so easily seems illogical.

Another thing that was mentioned is how in the video, the nose of the plane seems to poke through the other side of the tower. That seems a bit odd but I really don’t know enough to know for certain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ZOXS said:

He seems to make a lot of good points but I know extremely little about video compositing which is his main focus in this video.

Is there other explanations for some of the points he makes? 
 

I’m especially interested in how the plane seemed to slice through the tower like butter in the videos he shows. Is that because of the speed it was going? Planes aren’t the strongest being made of light materials so that they conserve fuel and the tower is full of steel. It slicing through so easily seems illogical.

Another thing that was mentioned is how in the video, the nose of the plane seems to poke through the other side of the tower. That seems a bit odd but I really don’t know enough to know for certain.

what a ridiculous loada crap!!! Many people see the planes go into the towers live as it happened 'in the flesh' if ya like...

Why the hell someone like Steve Wright would even be bothered debunking this idiots claims baffles me= money probably


 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've watched dozens of conspiracy videos, and they're all the same. Lies mixed with half truths and ridiculous accusations.
Linking things together that are not linked, or only randomly linked, and claiming to be physics experts, when really they don't know their own @ss from their elbow.

They are made for one reason only: Clicks and dollars.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, zep73 said:

I've watched dozens of conspiracy videos, and they're all the same. Lies mixed with half truths and ridiculous accusations.
Linking things together that are not linked, or only randomly linked, and claiming to be physics experts, when really they don't know their own @ss from their elbow.

They are made for one reason only: Clicks and dollars.

yep- & some people are so bloody stupid they fall for it, or it at least makes some people think twice without taking in the bleeding obvious!

Forget the footage, here's the bleeding obvious, which has to be pointed out quite often in places like this:

 so no plane therefore no passengers.. Maybe folk who lost loved ones on that flight (sorry alleged flight:wacko:) should ask this ace idiot where they are

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's disturbing that some people believe this crap!

Like Dejarma said, there were huge numbers of witnesses to each strike. Anyone hearing a plane so low, will look up.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, acute said:

there were huge numbers of witnesses to each strike.

come on acute, think about it= Ace could be spot on & the vids are fake; highly sophisticated holographic imagery could be the reason why!
Friends & relatives of these alleged passengers could be highly secret government employees lying about lost loved ones...

You need to have an open mind mate= wake up... Honestly, some people just can't think outside the box.. Phew :D

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Dejarma

Quote

Friends & relatives of these alleged passengers could be highly secret government employees

Maybe the planes were Mysteronised, and Bin Laden was Captain Black!

(Well..... Captain Brown)

:unsure2:

 

Edited by acute
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, acute said:

@Dejarma

Maybe the planes were Mysteronised, and Bin Laden was Captain Black!

(Well..... Captain Brown)

:unsure2:

 

well yeah why not... when one has an open mind anything is possible :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, that's 30 seconds of my life I won't get back.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ZOXS said:

I’m especially interested in how the plane seemed to slice through the tower like butter in the videos he shows.

Then you should learn about engineering...

5 hours ago, ZOXS said:

Is that because of the speed it was going?

Partly, and partly because of the strength and mass of the aircraft, including its total structure cargo, fuel and sadly, passengers.

5 hours ago, ZOXS said:

Planes aren’t the strongest being made of light materials

That is utterly wrong.  Do you not have any idea how much stress it has to deal with, travelling at 850 kph, banking, flying through storms and cross winds?  Wouldn't it be best if the structure was strong enough that the wings didn't break off easily?  Did you not know that its weight would be approximately 150-200 tons?  Many of the materials are NOT light as they have to be immensely strong.

5 hours ago, ZOXS said:

the tower is full of steel.

No, it isn't.  It is built to withstand hurricanes and minor earthquakes, but not to somehow repel 180 tons of aircraft hitting it a several hundred kph.  Did you expect it to bounce off?

5 hours ago, ZOXS said:

It slicing through so easily seems illogical.

But you already said you aren't an expert.  Neither am I, although I do have a mech. eng. qualification, and physics is a hobby.  I was actually slightly surprised that it didn't ingress even further.  If you have a logical argument to offer, let's hear it.  But it better include some physics equations (hint, the ones you'll need are about energy)

If you need further help understanding, you could start here - scroll down to about page 14 for the discussion/summary:

http://911facts.dk/resources/Greening/WTCREPORT.pdf

If you don't like the source, please feel free to find another with the required level of discussion and expertise...

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

If you have a logical argument to offer, let's hear it.

why bother explaining all this when the bleeding obvious explains it all!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

why bother explaining all this when the bleeding obvious explains it all!?

Did you think my reply was to benefit the OP?  No, it was for other potential passers by who may be completely unfamiliar with the topic.  We all have to start somewhere, and for a brief moment even the bleedin obvious will not be bleedin obvious.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ZOXS said:

*snip*

The 9/11 thing is all new to you, isn't it?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zep73 said:

I've watched dozens of conspiracy videos, and they're all the same. Lies mixed with half truths and ridiculous accusations.
Linking things together that are not linked, or only randomly linked, and claiming to be physics experts, when really they don't know their own @ss from their elbow.

They are made for one reason only: Clicks and dollars.

My friend I love comment that the so called physics experts don't know their Ass from their elbow, I am going add that to a list saying that I save because it is direct, to the point and funny as hell! You know there is no need to reason to be critical of something unless you can also make it funny, because then its memorable!:D

By the way I totally agree with you in all respects!

Peace Dude! :tu: 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

Well, that's 30 seconds of my life I won't get back.

Hell you waste it you don't deserve it back!:wacko::lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, acute said:

It's disturbing that some people believe this crap!

Like Dejarma said, there were huge numbers of witnesses to each strike. Anyone hearing a plane so low, will look up.

What's worst are there hundreds of loved ones who's bodies were never recovered, I bet the families of those people would love to get their hands on the idiot who produced the video, that would be potetic justice!:angry:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

"Is this 9/11 conspiracy video accurate?"

No.

'Nuff said.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 9:44 AM, ZOXS said:

He seems to make a lot of good points but I know extremely little about video compositing which is his main focus in this video.

Is there other explanations for some of the points he makes? 
 

I’m especially interested in how the plane seemed to slice through the tower like butter in the videos he shows. Is that because of the speed it was going? Planes aren’t the strongest being made of light materials so that they conserve fuel and the tower is full of steel. It slicing through so easily seems illogical.

Another thing that was mentioned is how in the video, the nose of the plane seems to poke through the other side of the tower. That seems a bit odd but I really don’t know enough to know for certain.

Why on earth would you go with the incredibly ridiculous claim of sliced through like butter? 

Many angles were shown on phones, other building cams and even live behind reporters (2nd strike) 

Nothing sliced like butter. The impact was very violent. I can't see how anyone could make, or believe that claim.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 5:02 PM, Dejarma said:

yep- & some people are so bloody stupid they fall for it, or it at least makes some people think twice without taking in the bleeding obvious!

Forget the footage, here's the bleeding obvious, which has to be pointed out quite often in places like this:

 so no plane therefore no passengers.. Maybe folk who lost loved ones on that flight (sorry alleged flight:wacko:) should ask this ace idiot where they are

Yeah I didn’t even think of that, that should have been obvious. I was a little drunk when I posted it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 5:21 PM, Dejarma said:

come on acute, think about it= Ace could be spot on & the vids are fake; highly sophisticated holographic imagery could be the reason why!
Friends & relatives of these alleged passengers could be highly secret government employees lying about lost loved ones...

You need to have an open mind mate= wake up... Honestly, some people just can't think outside the box.. Phew :D

No, my video was totally dumb. It’s obvious to me now it’s fake.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 4:01 AM, toast said:

The 9/11 thing is all new to you, isn't it?

I wasn’t around when it happened, no.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think there are many things we the public don't know, or are not being told about 911, but I firmly believe the core of the story ie terrorists crashing planes into the World Trade Centre, is true...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 5:44 AM, ChrLzs said:
On 11/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, ZOXS said:

the tower is full of steel.

Did you expect it to bounce off?

:lol:

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The reason I'll never believe this was staged is the impossibility of having a huge number of people involved in a coverup and NONE of them ever tell the truth.  Not even a death bed confession.  NOT ONE.  Human beings aren't capable of that kind of secrecy over such a long period of time.

What I can believe is that a handful of people in our government knew it was coming and did nothing to stop it.  I'd never have thought that possible back then.  I have zero doubts they could do so today.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.