Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Flynn says Covid-19 was created by ‘global elites’

Eldorado

Disgraced former Donald Trump aide Michael Flynn has pushed another conspiracy theory, this time involving an unknown “global elite type of people” who he claimed were orchestrating the Covid-19 pandemic and are now planning to “impose” a new virus on the public.

Mr Flynn, a former national security adviser to the 45th president, said there was going to be an “uptick in other aspects of the Covid (sic)”.

“We got the various variants. There might be another form of a SARS that’s imposed on the international system, right?” he said in an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Wednesday.

UK Independent at MSN

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Disgraced former Donald Trump aide Michael Flynn has pushed another conspiracy theory, this time involving an unknown “global elite type of people” who he claimed were orchestrating the Covid-19 pandemic and are now planning to “impose” a new virus on the public.

Mr Flynn, a former national security adviser to the 45th president, said there was going to be an “uptick in other aspects of the Covid (sic)”.

“We got the various variants. There might be another form of a SARS that’s imposed on the international system, right?” he said in an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Wednesday.

UK Independent at MSN

Michael Flynn is a disgraceful human being and worst of all he is honorless traitor because disgraced the othe he took as US Military Officer, the office he once held, and the Unform he wore. He should be stripped of his citizenship and forced to forfeit his military retirement pay. Last his  actions are a complete disgrace to every brave American soldier who sacrificed all for America!!:angry:

• Like 4

What Flynn says is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

What Flynn says is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

If another variant or even a totally new SARS type corona virus appears next year, no one who supports the current government would credit his prescience.  These days, you either get in line or you are mocked as a "science denier" or worse.  This is about control and the application of an agenda.  It took over 18 months but now the pushback seems to be gaining momentum.  Reasonable, rational people who have attempted to follow the ever-changing sets of rules, have had ENOUGH.

• Like 4

Mr Flynn says a lot of things...

So do all humans.

• Thanks 1

He's just saying out loud what millions of others are thinking.  Ignoring them and their beliefs isn't going to be as easy as the DC crowd and the Euro-masters would have people believe.  When the FRENCH are in the streets, you KNOW the issue is serious.  Now that our friends in OZ are beginning to populate some of their "quarantine" centers, it will be interesting to see if other governments follow suit.  Remember, less than a year ago, our friends in DC were assuring us that there would be no mandates.  The virus has not become more deadly nor have the numbers of people needing hospitalization increased beyond capacity for most areas.  

The virus is real, it's deadly for a small % and it's being used to implement social controls that otherwise would be impossible without the risk of a chaotic uprising.  Thankfully, state legislatures in crucial battleground states have tightened the rules so that the same kinds of mail-in, no identification voting cannot be done again.  I expect a severe "outbreak" of a new variant next spring or summer.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Of course there will be further variants; as long as there are large groups of unvaccinated people then the virus has a great pool in which to survive and mutate.

It's almost like saying I have proof that I spoke to aliens; they said they would give everyone a sign and that sign would be the sun rising in the morning.

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

Of course there will be further variants; as long as there are large groups of unvaccinated people then the virus has a great pool in which to survive and mutate.

It's almost like saying I have proof that I spoke to aliens; they said they would give everyone a sign and that sign would be the sun rising in the morning.

Well will all the unvaccinated currently surcoming to this Virus they no longer a serious consideration, Natural Selection is taking care of the problem very rapidly.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, and then said:

He's just saying out loud what millions of others are thinking. 

Yes, but most people are very, very stupid.

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, and then said:

He's just saying out loud what millions of others are thinking.  Ignoring them and their beliefs isn't going to be as easy as the DC crowd and the Euro-masters would have people believe.  When the FRENCH are in the streets, you KNOW the issue is serious.  Now that our friends in OZ are beginning to populate some of their "quarantine" centers, it will be interesting to see if other governments follow suit.  Remember, less than a year ago, our friends in DC were assuring us that there would be no mandates.  The virus has not become more deadly nor have the numbers of people needing hospitalization increased beyond capacity for most areas.  

The virus is real, it's deadly for a small % and it's being used to implement social controls that otherwise would be impossible without the risk of a chaotic uprising.  Thankfully, state legislatures in crucial battleground states have tightened the rules so that the same kinds of mail-in, no identification voting cannot be done again.  I expect a severe "outbreak" of a new variant next spring or summer.  

Populate?

They haven't been built yet. It's an idea to ditch the hotel quarantine situation, which never worked well.

I've actually seen the plans. 

You're down under hate has you exaggerating a lot of news about here. You don't know much at all about Australia do you. It must be horrible to live in fear like you have to.

Michael Flynn has about as much of a grasp on reality, as you have knowledge about places more than fifty miles away from your front door. Gosh you talk a lot of garbage. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Mr Flynn says a lot of things...

So do all humans.

Some say dumber things than others.

That's a where he seems to fit in. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

—Jaylemurph 

Well, except for you, huh Ace?  The thing is, stupid or not, they have the same right to opinions and personal autonomy that you lot do.  Mocking them is a sure way to get them to change their minds, eh?  As an aside, I just saw a story that seems to indicate that Biden wants to mandate the jab for truckers in the U.S. who cross our borders.  OR... who get out of the cab and interact with people on departure or destination.  Yeah... the actions being taken around this pandemic are legit.  TOTALLY LEGIT.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Well, except for you, huh Ace?  The thing is, stupid or not, they have the same right to opinions and personal autonomy that you lot do.  Mocking them is a sure way to get them to change their minds, eh?  As an aside, I just saw a story that seems to indicate that Biden wants to mandate the jab for truckers in the U.S. who cross our borders.  OR... who get out of the cab and interact with people on departure or destination.  Yeah... the actions being taken around this pandemic are legit.  TOTALLY LEGIT.

Go Biden

Bring on more mandates. Make an example of those who hate society and want to control it for themselves. Put the people first and make an example of the bullying right wing minority full of self proclaimed doctors and lawyers. To hell with those aholes. Minority groups don't get to make rules for society. That's up to a vote. 

A lot of people are getting sick of loud mouth morons who don't give a damn about the society they live in. 

• Like 2

When the FRENCH are in the streets, you KNOW the issue is serious.

What world are you from? The French take to the streets over a ****ty cup of coffee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Now that our friends in OZ are beginning to populate some of their "quarantine" centers, it will be interesting to see if other governments follow suit.

You are saying this and you are not here; I am and it's bull. As psyche101 said, they are only being built now - not "populated" - to replace hote quarantine, which has been less than a success.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

—Jaylemurph 

Yes they certainly are ignorance is a blissful event and then Natural Selection kicks in and that Bliss turns into life and death situation. I have no idea where these Antivaxxer's get there information all they need to do is look at the statistical data.

''This brief revisits where deaths from COVID-19 rank among leading causes of death in the U.S. We find that COVID-19 was the second leading cause of death in September 2021. We also find in September COVID-19 was the number 1 cause of death for people age 35-54 and among the top 7 leading causes of death for people in other age groups.''

''We also estimate how many COVID-19 deaths were among unvaccinated adults and could have been prevented since June 2021 when safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines became widely available to all adults in the U.S. From June through September 2021, approximately 90,000 COVID-19 deaths among adults likely would have been prevented with vaccination''.

COVID-19 continues to be a leading cause of death in the U.S. in September 2021: This a quarterly report the will be published in aerly January 2022COVID-19 continues to be a leading cause of death in the U.S. in September 2021 - Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

What world are you from? The French take to the streets over a ****ty cup of coffee.

He is not from a world he is the Republican Parties Artificial Intelligence Parrot!!!!!!!!!:D 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, and then said:

Look here dude you can take that Cow Manure Cart  back to your living room, my garden is already fertilized, I will receive my Booster Shot December 10th. 

52 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

To hell with those aholes. Minority groups don't get to make rules for society. That's up to a vote. 

A lot of people are getting sick of loud mouth morons who don't give a damn about the society they live in. 

A minority is very much exercising their rights not to be vaccinated. Or are you giving blacks a pass and just wailing on the "right"?

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

A minority is very much exercising their rights not to be vaccinated. Or are you giving blacks a pass and just wailing on the "right"?

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

What about the rights of a responsible community who doesn't want disease spreaders amongst the community? 

Just now, psyche101 said:

What about the rights of a responsible community who doesn't want disease spreaders amongst the community? 

You didn't answer the question. And, as we all know most blacks are Democrats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

You are saying this and you are not here; I am and it's bull. As psyche101 said, they are only being built now - not "populated" - to replace hote quarantine, which has been less than a success.

So... your government didn't relocate a few dozen indigenous with Covid to a quarantine facility?  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You didn't answer the question. And, as we all know most blacks are Democrats.

I don't understand it. What has skin colour hot to do with community?

You didn't answer mine either. 

Just now, psyche101 said:

I don't understand it. What has skin colour hot to do with community?

You didn't answer mine either. 

I'm not the one going on and on about the right wing loudmouths not getting vaccinated. You seem to conveniently forget a very large population of lefties.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

So... your government didn't relocate a few dozen indigenous with Covid to a quarantine facility?  

Not mine or his. Local NT government on collaboration with local elders. 

Not a quarantine facility. Immigration centre set up as a makeshift facility. 

The army have them a lift. Ours must be better than yours, and we vet illegal immigrants there. Bet you wish you had something like that. 

• Like 1