Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Flynn says Covid-19 was created by ‘global elites’

Eldorado

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm not the one going on and on about the right wing loudmouths not getting vaccinated.

I've mentioned that once, which isn't going on and on, like the right wing nutters here who carry on about the left in every thread. 

Touch a nerve did I? 

You seem to conveniently forget a very large population of lefties.

No, just bringing some balance in.

So about the rights of the community..........

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, and then said:

He's just saying out loud what millions of others are thinking.  Ignoring them and their beliefs isn't going to be as easy as the DC crowd and the Euro-masters would have people believe.  When the FRENCH are in the streets, you KNOW the issue is serious.  Now that our friends in OZ are beginning to populate some of their "quarantine" centers, it will be interesting to see if other governments follow suit.  Remember, less than a year ago, our friends in DC were assuring us that there would be no mandates.  The virus has not become more deadly nor have the numbers of people needing hospitalization increased beyond capacity for most areas.  

The virus is real, it's deadly for a small % and it's being used to implement social controls that otherwise would be impossible without the risk of a chaotic uprising.  Thankfully, state legislatures in crucial battleground states have tightened the rules so that the same kinds of mail-in, no identification voting cannot be done again.  I expect a severe "outbreak" of a new variant next spring or summer.  

I am quoting your comments above ( When the FRENCH are in the streets, you KNOW the issue is serious. ). What you said is not really the case at all the French are always in the Streets, ever been to Paris? 

As far As that being serious, I beg to differ with you completely how can the French be taken serious, during WWI these fellows were the only ones without Tanks and they felt left out because the British and Americans were kicking ass with their Tanks. So the French made a frame work out of wood and covered it canvas painted. Now here is the kicker it was hollow, and took 40 French Men to go underneath and line up 20 men to a side where there were specially designed devices so they could pick it up. Once picked up the two individuals who were in front had special viewing devices in order to guide their tank in the proper direction. 

So later that day they began their mission to break through German Lines, so they got into their Tank and headed for No Mans Land between the German and French lines. All the while in perfect harmony they yelled Tank Tank Tank repeatedly, well when they were within sight of German lines not a shot was fired at them so they keep advancing thinking their Tank scared the Germans. Well when they were approximately 15 meters from the German position they realized why they were not fired upon. The Germans were laughing so hard they could not even shoot at these idiots and finally they heard some knocking from outside their Tank which turned out to be a German Officer telling them to come out with hands in the Air, because they were now German prisoners of war.:w00t::blink::lol::tu:

That sum's up the the length angry French Men will go to, so I see no threat of a French uprising Occurring dude!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I've mentioned that once, which isn't going on and on, like the right wing nutters here who carry on about the left in every thread. 

Touch a nerve did I? 

No, just bringing some balance in.

So about the rights of the community..........

Dude that's one to stay away from viscous!!:D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Touch a nerve did I? 

Oh lord, maybe you've just mentioned it once in this thread. Why would that touch a nerve? I'm not right wing.

I've done what I thought was right for me. I don't worry about what anybody else is doing or who they are doing it with. Belittling them isn't going to change their minds. It does seem to make you fell better though. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I don't understand it. What has skin colour hot to do with community?

You didn't answer mine either. 

Its is a typical prejudgment with negative under tones, Trump won the Black Vote in 2016 and he is certainly not a Demeocrat!!!!!!:no:  

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, and then said:

So... your government didn't relocate a few dozen indigenous with Covid to a quarantine facility?  

That's Howard Springs, and it is a former mining camp, not some type of prison:

https://aecom.com/projects/manigurr-ma-village/

Oh, and guess what? There are some messages, directed just at you! How special can you get! What you like to see some?

But he said valid concerns were being "drowned out" by misinformation.

He specifically addressed false claims Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel were forcing Aboriginal community residents to submit to vaccination, and comparisons of transfers to the Howard Springs facility to genocide and the Stolen Generations.

"It's causing people to hesitate to get the vaccine or lose trust in their healthcare providers.

"That's the worst thing – when you offer someone the vaccine and they look at you like you're trying to kill them, and you think, 'What has led you to believe stuff like this?'"

The communities in hard lockdown also issued a statement on Wednesday afternoon through Aboriginal health service Wurli Wurlinjang.

In it the communities said people spreading misinformation about the lockdown on social media were hurting the people they claimed to care about.

"We are in lockdown because we're in the biggest fight of our lives," the statement said.

"We're trying to keep safe. We're trying to do the right thing by the community and Katherine. We don't need people out there creating another flood for us."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-24/nt-health-worker-positive-covid-case-slams-anti-vaxxers/100635068

Luke Ellis, an Aboriginal health worker with Katherine Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation Wurli Wurlinjang, also spoke out after testing positive to the virus. Ellis took to Twitter on Wednesday from quarantine at Howard Springs.

“The ‘army’ isn’t going into communities with soldiers and guns, the air force is helping out with trucks, drivers and freeing up the police in checkpoints,” Ellis wrote.

“The reason that people are being moved from Binjari is that overcrowding is a huge issue in Binjari and Rockhole. Isolating at home is not feasible when 20-30 people live in one home.”

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/25/tinfoil-hat-wearing-tossers-nt-chief-minister-and-aboriginal-elders-hit-back-at-covid-false-information

Edited by Obviousman
Corrected spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh lord, maybe you've just mentioned it once in this thread. Why would that touch a nerve? I'm not right wing.

I answered your question did I not?

I've done what I thought was right for me. I don't worry about what anybody else is doing or who they are doing it with. Belittling them isn't going to change their minds. It does seem to make you fell better though. :P

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Those who don't give a damn about community, only themselves. You can call it belittling others, I'd call it pointing out the situation as it is. Self proclaimed medical experts deciding what is right for them whilst everyone around them doesn't matter. How is that inaccurate?

What about my question? Where does the community stand on the issue? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What about my question? Where does the community stand on the issue? 

I answered it. I said I did what was right for me. I think everyone should have a choice without ultimatums.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I answered it. I said I did what was right for me. I think everyone should have a choice without ultimatums.

I have to translate? Them don't say I'm putting words in your mouth then. 

So you're saying f the community I do what I want? Anyone who doesn't agree can go jump? 

Gee. No ultimatum there is there.........

Personally, I wouldn't consider that fair to all. Just to you. 

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Personally, I wouldn't consider that fair to all. Just to you. 

I'm protecting myself therefor protecting the community. Whether it is getting the vaccine, self-isolation, standing six feet away, washing hands etc,...I will not try to dictate to anyone else what they should do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm protecting myself therefor protecting the community. Whether it is getting the vaccine, self-isolation, standing six feet away, washing hands etc,...I will not try to dictate to anyone else what they should do.

You're saying nobody has to do anything. 

In a society it's democratic for all to speak up. If you refuse to vaccinate, then your dictating your own terms regarding the safety of the community. There's a standard procedure to keep all safe. If you stand in the way of that, you become the dictator and insist all others must take any risk you deem appropriate. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Whatever floats your boat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Whatever floats your boat.

Seems reasonable to me.

I would be more than fine with anti vaccination as long as there were appropriate consequences for any problems caused. 

If one could be proven to pass on a mild case like a flu, the person infected should be compensated. Renumeration of any lost wages etc. Any serious condition that requires hospitalisation would be equal to aggravated assult and and cases resulting in death equal to murder.

I bet of people had to be responsible for their choices that we would have a lot less anti vaxers, protests, riots, death and militant crybabies. And a lot less Google doctors. 

• Like 1

Just now, psyche101 said:

Seems reasonable to me.

I would be more than fine with anti vaccination as long as there were appropriate consequences for any problems caused. 

If one could be proven to pass on a mild case like a flu, the person infected should be compensated. Renumeration of any lost wages etc. Any serious condition that requires hospitalisation would be equal to aggravated assult and and cases resulting in death equal to murder.

I bet of people had to be responsible for their choices that we would have a lot less anti vaxers, protests, riots, death and militant crybabies. And a lot less Google doctors. 

I think there should be segregation cities for those who dont care about their fellow man, let them all live together that should make them happy and end the problem more quickly!:yes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think there should be segregation cities for those who dont care about their fellow man, let them all live together that should make them happy and end the problem more quickly!:yes:

Don't beat around the bush. Just say you'd like to see them all die...no matter what race, religion, nationality, sex...not only Republicans. Surely you wouldn't be so blatantly bigoted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Seems reasonable to me.

Psyche, you know there is something that those who have racist views don't realize. No matter how hard they attempt to stay in the closet with their views they are unable to control their comments. The reason why this occurs is because those people are so use to using racist terminology they no longer realize their comments are racist, have racist overtones, or that their comments at best are only racially insensitive.  

Its a very sad situation when you sit back and look at it. One of the terms that is used here is The Blacks, what the hell does that even mean, were all Americans why can't people use a terms like the Black Americans, or the Chinese Americans this is a simple way to make ones point without any racial undertones to the comments:no:

Peace man!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Its a very sad situation when you sit back and look at it. One of the terms that is used here is The Blacks, what the hell does that even mean, were all Americans why can't people use a terms like the Black Americans, or the Chinese Americans this is simple way to make ones point without any racial undertones to the comments

You are that bigoted...that's what I thought.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Psyche, you know there is something that those who have racist views don't realize. No matter how hard they attempt to stay in the closet with their views they are unable to control their comments. The reason why this occurs is because those people are so use to using racist terminology they no longer realize their comments are racist, have racist overtones, or that their comments at best are only racially insensitive.  

Its a very sad situation when you sit back and look at it. One of the terms that is used here is The Blacks, what the hell does that even mean, were all Americans why can't people use a terms like the Black Americans, or the Chinese Americans this is a simple way to make ones point without any racial undertones to the comments:no:

Peace man!:tu:

I have to say, I'm still bewildered at what skin colour has to do with the discussion. 

• Thanks 1

So back to the original topic. Mr. Flynn thinks the global elite have foisted this pandemic and vaccination on us for their own nefarious purposes. Capabilities and motives are  hard to see.  

Some organization of Elites, or several competing ones have secret labs that can develop and distribute these viruses?  Not impossible to be sure. 

If they are that smart and prepared it is unlikely "digital warriors" whose research is composed of listening to their friends on the internet could thwart their plans. 

Mainly I wonder about motive.  They already control us sufficiently that all resources flow to them at a pretty steady rate.  If they sit back and let us do our thing, their wealth increases as technology increases.  They don't have to make us poor or slaves, they make more money if we are happy and prosperous creating more value for them.  The pandemic reduced our productivity and reduced their income at the same time. That does not seem beneficial to them.

So what is their motive?   Control?  They already have it with the least amount of fuss possible on their part, and they get the benefit of our hard work and creativity.

One reason I can think of is that they know climate change is real and they will never be able to change people's behavior quickly enough to preserve the world they enjoy. So maybe they have decided to reduce our population by half.

Then it becomes a 50-50 gamble.  Is the virus the exterminator and the vaccine saves the half they want or is it the other way around?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I have to say, I'm still bewildered at what skin colour has to do with the discussion. 

That's exactly the point of my comments your quoted here, only those with twisted views would even bring up here?

Peace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I think it was brought up because  many Blacks are hesitant to be vaccinated.  In prior decades, Blacks were occasionally subject to involuntary sterilizations. experiments. and deception.  They have a distrust for governmental medical motives that lasts to this day.   . One such example would be this:

https://www.history.com/news/the-infamous-40-year-tuskegee-study

The Tuskegee experiment began in 1932, at a time when there was no known treatment for syphilis, a contagious venereal disease. After being recruited by the promise of free medical care, 600 African American men in Macon County, Alabama were enrolled in the project, which aimed to study the full progression of the disease.The participants were primarily sharecroppers, and many had never before visited a doctor. Doctors from the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS), which was running the study, informed the participants—399 men with latent syphilis and a control group of 201 others who were free of the disease—they were being treated for bad blood, a term commonly used in the area at the time to refer to a variety of ailments.

The men were monitored by health workers but only given placebos such as aspirin and mineral supplements, despite the fact that penicillin became the recommended treatment for syphilis in 1947, some 15 years into the study. PHS researchers convinced local physicians in Macon County not to treat the participants, and instead research was done at the Tuskegee Institute.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

I think it was brought up because  many Blacks are hesitant to be vaccinated.  In prior decades, Blacks were occasionally subject to involuntary sterilizations. experiments. and deception.  They have a distrust for governmental medical motives that lasts to this day.   . One such example would be this:

https://www.history.com/news/the-infamous-40-year-tuskegee-study

The Tuskegee experiment began in 1932, at a time when there was no known treatment for syphilis, a contagious venereal disease. After being recruited by the promise of free medical care, 600 African American men in Macon County, Alabama were enrolled in the project, which aimed to study the full progression of the disease.The participants were primarily sharecroppers, and many had never before visited a doctor. Doctors from the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS), which was running the study, informed the participants—399 men with latent syphilis and a control group of 201 others who were free of the disease—they were being treated for bad blood, a term commonly used in the area at the time to refer to a variety of ailments.

The men were monitored by health workers but only given placebos such as aspirin and mineral supplements, despite the fact that penicillin became the recommended treatment for syphilis in 1947, some 15 years into the study. PHS researchers convinced local physicians in Macon County not to treat the participants, and instead research was done at the Tuskegee Institute.

I understand that the Tuskegee experiment was a shambles, mentioned it in discussions with Skyeagle back in the day. He spoke about the red tails often before the movie came out. I get why some are concerned, that was quite some time ago though. It doesn't seem a sensible benchmark. 

Thing is there was a link. If we look at the only graph on that page showing skin colour, there doesn't look to be a great deal of difference between white and black. White has a slightly higher average, but not much. Couple percent. As such, it doesn't seem to support the claim. 

Screenshot_20211126_144639_compress98.thumb.jpg.ee46ffac1c5223865b9fa0304a493b02.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

So back to the original topic. Mr. Flynn thinks the global elite have foisted this pandemic and vaccination on us for their own nefarious purposes. Capabilities and motives are  hard to see.  

Some organization of Elites, or several competing ones have secret labs that can develop and distribute these viruses?  Not impossible to be sure. 

If they are that smart and prepared it is unlikely "digital warriors" whose research is composed of listening to their friends on the internet could thwart their plans. 

Mainly I wonder about motive.  They already control us sufficiently that all resources flow to them at a pretty steady rate.  If they sit back and let us do our thing, their wealth increases as technology increases.  They don't have to make us poor or slaves, they make more money if we are happy and prosperous creating more value for them.  The pandemic reduced our productivity and reduced their income at the same time. That does not seem beneficial to them.

So what is their motive?   Control?  They already have it with the least amount of fuss possible on their part, and they get the benefit of our hard work and creativity.

One reason I can think of is that they know climate change is real and they will never be able to change people's behavior quickly enough to preserve the world they enjoy. So maybe they have decided to reduce our population by half.

Then it becomes a 50-50 gamble.  Is the virus the exterminator and the vaccine saves the half they want or is it the other way around?

There's just so much wrong with his claim that I don't understand how such claims even gets as far as the media. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

There's just so much wrong with his claim that I don't understand how such claims even gets as far as the media. 

It is more global than his previous claim that vaccine was being hidden in salad dressing and makes about as much sense.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

He is not from a world he is the Republican Parties Artificial Intelligence Parrot!!!!!!!!!:D 

It seems you didnt noticed that autocorrect has changed your text because it must read: Republican Parties Artificial Paranoia Parrot.

:yes:

PS: Artificial Paranoia (AP), I like that.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2