Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jimmy Hoffa mystery: FBI investigates possible lead

Eldorado

The FBI’s confirmation last week that it was looking at a spot near a New Jersey landfill as the possible burial site of former Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa is the latest development in a search that began when he disappeared in 1975.

Fox News confirmed last week that the FBI obtained a search warrant to examine the site that Fox Nation reported could be a burial site for Hoffa.

The revelations were reported as part of the Fox Nation series, "Riddle: The Search for James R. Hoffa," and were the focus of the fourth episode that is available on the streaming service.

https://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-hoffa-mystery-look-theories-215056652.html

• Like 3

46 years and they still expect to find DNA?  Maybe they're looking for some other kind of physical evidence.

"Last month, the FBI obtained a search warrant to conduct a site survey underneath the Pulaski Skyway," 

They are digging all over to find his body in a barrel.

Edited by docyabut2

And seeing as the FBI disappeared him, they’ll have dug him up in the middle of the night so any camera crew that covers the “warranted excavation” will see and find nothing. 

I thought Frank Sheeran (the Irishman) killed him. Afterwards, said body was cremated. Though unsure I'd trust mob enforcer as reliable source. Anyway I'm glad the FBI's wasting $$$ on this. May as well look for Atlantis.

Edited by Bed of chaos

20 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I thought Frank Sheeran (the Irishman) killed him. Afterwards, said body was cremated. Though unsure I'd trust mob enforcer as reliable source. Anyway I'm glad the FBI's wasting $$$ on this. May as well look for Atlantis.

Why would they look for Atlantis? That's where the FBI headquarters are located.  

• Haha 5