Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Charles James Hall: Tic Tac UFOs Belong to ETs He Encountered Called ‘Tall Whites’

Grim Reaper 6

Walking with the Tall Whites,  is the story of Charles James Hall, who claims he lived with extraterrestrials for two years. While most alien encounters stories tend to be brief, Hall claims he slowly learned to communicate and know them very well. Hall was enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1964 and was stationed at a remote weather shack on the Nellis Air Force Base outside Las Vegas, Nevada, in ’65. There, he was tasked with observing weather patterns on the Gunnery ranges at Indian Springs. 

Before heading to his new assignment at a remote weather shack, Hall’s buddies told him about a legend on the base about “Range 4 Harry.” According to the story, Harry was “a large white radioactive horse that floated around the deserts.” Hall believed it was a funny story meant to intimidate him as a new person and shrugged it off. However, it seemed there was much more to the story. In the spring of 1965, the man he would replace as weather observer reluctantly took him on a brief tour of the weather shacks. 

Upon returning to base, the man told Hall he would never return and that he was “on his own.” Left to figure it all out for himself, Hall was isolated at the weather shacks and began to realize he was not alone. First, he began seeing groups of mysterious floating lights in the sky. Later, he started seeing strange white figures. All the while, sounds that he thought were Western Meadowlarks seemed to move together in the nearby valley.

Charles James Hall: Tic Tac UFOs Belong to ETs He Calls 'Tall Whites' (ancient-code.com)

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Walking with the Tall Whites,  is the story of Charles James Hall, who claims he lived with extraterrestrials for two years. While most alien encounters stories tend to be brief, Hall claims he slowly learned to communicate and know them very well. 

Hi Manwon

Isolation is not something that is the same for everyone and did read through the link. Without knowing more about this individual and how the relate to other aspects of life since then there is not much I can decern from his claim or his credibility. That said he seems a bit Walkerish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched the documentary on his story.

It was intriguing.  I enjoyed it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

Isolation is not something that is the same for everyone and did read through the link. Without knowing more about this individual and how the relate to other aspects of life since then there is not much I can decern from his claim or his credibility. That said he seems a bit Walkerish

I dont disagree with you all, I posted the thread for those members who enjoy this subject. I am one those people who does not have to believe in something or even agree with it to start a thread about it. If someone here enjoys a subject and I am aware of that, its good enough for me.

Peace my friend

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

Ah yes, it was matter of time. Back to the "Tall Whites" is it? :lol:

Not for me it isn't, I like my Women just like my Coffee as Black, Beautiful and Sweet as a Great big Sun Ripened Blackberry. Do you have a Dam Problem With That Son????:angry::lol::D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1