Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Photo] Weird Light Creature?

Gakk1023

It took you years of having this photo, too only now you are inquireing about it...FAKE

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/29/2021 at 6:02 AM, Gakk1023 said:

Hey all,

I've had this image for several years and have never really sought out answers from others. I've googled a million things, but never turn up anything. I'm sure it has a very logical explanation, just don't have enough experience with light oddities or camera tricks to know.

Short story:

WAY back when I attended a super cool warehouse rave (and I was under the influence if that matters lol). There was some great DJs and live music and people were recording and taking pictures on their phones. I had someone I don't know come up to me and ask me if I knew what this was. I didn't know what to say, but asked for the photo. I held onto it for years because it looks cool. 

Anyone out there more experienced with spirituality/ metaphysical nature or even camera/ light tricks able to explain this one? 

Thanks in advance.  

Light Spirit Creature1.jpeg

It's synaesthesia.  Not all synaesthetes see the same thing but the motion out of time synchronicity with the universe is still greater for hominoids.  The great ape makes profound use of this in its uhhh tragic use of language, the first truly linear oriented programming and why we have the unfathomable result of the circle the length of pi the length of pi at two pi.  Roughly a pie by a pi and the magic when you first multiply this number by two explains why it is transcendental, it's enacted upon by a seeming algorithmic process that is purely calculatable to exact specificity knowing absolutely **** all about other constituent data components of the system.