Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jessie Smollett trial to start this week

susieice

I think there should be a special place in society for people who do what Smollett did. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I think there should be a special place in society for people who do what Smollett did. 

I agree with you completely if there is a hell beneath us he should go there, and him and Donald Trump should be roommates! :yes:

JIMO

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I wonder if there's going to be a real defense. The evidence he did it on purpose is tremendous.

I'm surprised he didn't cut a deal, since if he's found guilty he'll be given a lot bigger punishment. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree with you completely if there is a hell beneath us he should go there, and him and Donald Trump should be room mates!

JIMO

Geez, that seems harsh condemning a black man to be roomies with a “racist” like Trump in hell. Where does such  anger towards black people come from?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Geez, that seems harsh condemning a black man to be roomies with a “racist” like Trump in hell. Where does such  anger towards black people come from?

It's in no way direct towards ( to use the proper term ) Black Americans alone, it's directed towards anyone who would Commit that crime. White Americans have been procecuted for committing similar if not the same type of crimes in recent years. Hell even the last President of the United States has done the same thing, although he was never charged for making situations that were falsely portrayed into a public out cry!

I quote you comments below:

""I think there should be a special place in society for people who do what Smollett did.""

Now unlike your comments I quoted above, my comments are not one sided and directed toward a single individual or a specific minority group. I am very clear that everyone who committed a crime like that should be treated exactly the same way including the President. 

However I know from experience by your beliefs that you have posted and expressed repeatedly over and over again that you will never openly admit that, even though you know it is certainly factual.:D

25 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I wonder if there's going to be a real defense. The evidence he did it on purpose is tremendous.

I'm surprised he didn't cut a deal, since if he's found guilty he'll be given a lot bigger punishment. 

Rightful so, deserves all the punishment our laws allow!:tu:

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Will he be deported back to France?:innocent:

Nah, he should have to served his prison sentence or whatever his punishment is here, but after that hopefully he will be and never allowed to enter the US again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

We call it “ten Democrat Party”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

We call it “ten Democrat Party”

Drama Queens 

That's why we  tolerate them as a society. They're entertaining. A special person.  

:D

57 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's in no way direct towards ( to use the proper term ) Black Americans alone, it's directed towards anyone who would Commit that crime. White Americans have been procecuted for committing similar if not the same type of crimes in recent years. Hell even the last President of the United States has done the same thing, although he was never charged for making situations that were falsely portrayed into a public out cry!

Wowzers. Did Trump really fake a hate crime against himself or is this your subjective reality?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Wowzers. Did Trump really fake a hate crime against himself or is this your subjective reality?

Yes allegedly he did.  Hte crimes are not limited to race. He said the election was stolen because communist Democrats hated him and faked the vote tallies.   He seems to be willing to stand by that and watch the country split into pieces,

If proven true he does deserve to join the ranks of all of those who would let harm come to their country or their fellow citizens for personal gain.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Thank you very much for confirming your bias and also that you are unable to speak honestly, the quote is from previous comments in post #8 of this thread. I was very confident you would prove my comments correct, are you sure you dont want to make some bets in Los Vegas, I verified that we are able to do it last Friday when I placed some other bets! !!:D

""However I know from experience by your beliefs that you have posted and expressed repeatedly over and over again that you will never openly admit that, even though you know it is certainly factual.:D""

this is gonna be hilarious lmao 

Dave Chappelle covered this better than anyone else could. in my opinion, people who fake hate crimes should be charged with the equivalent had it really happened to them

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree with you completely if there is a hell beneath us he should go there, and him and Donald Trump should be roommates! :yes:

JIMO

Trump?  Really?  You're bringing trump up again.  :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, DieChecker said:

You can only cut a deal if you are going to show them where you hid more bodies or testify against the guy who you got the stuff from.  Or maybe it's because he's black!!  :D  Yes, that's it!!  They won't cut him a deal because the justice system is as racist as the trump supporters who beat him up in the Chicago ghetto at three in the morning, where they all, you know, hang out. :yes:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thank you very much for confirming your bias

:mellow: Bias.  Alrighty then.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

:mellow: Bias.  Alrighty then.  

Well we are all cetainly welcome to our own opionions right!;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Trump?  Really?  You're bringing trump up again.  :mellow:

I know that bothers you and that it twists at that so called Libertarian heart you claim to have. But your in no position to criticize anyone else for their comments. At least I am up front and honest about my feeling, I did not claim to be a Libertarian like you have all along. I have always said with honesty and integrity that I was a Moderate Republican, never voted for any other poltical party until Trump ran for President, and then I voted Libertarian. Now, you know as well I do that people who live in glass houses should never throw stones, and I suspect there is broken glass all over you floor. !!!!!!!:tu:

Have a great day!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I know that bothers you and that it twists at that so called Libertarian heart you claim to have. But your in no position to criticize anyone else for their comments. At least I am up front and honest about my feeling, I did not claim to be a Libertarian like you have for all along. I have always said with honesty and integrity that I was a Moderate Republican, never voted for any other poltical party until Trump ran for President, and then I voted Libertarian. Now, you know as well I do that people who live in glass houses should never throw stones, and I suspect there is broken glass all over you floor. !!!!!!!:tu:

Have a great day!:tu:

The point being that you bring trump up in practically every thread.  Keep it up I would be disappointed if you stopped now :lol:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The point being that you bring trump up in practically every thread.  Keep it up I would be disappointed if you stopped now :lol:

Thats a complete exaggeration, but no matter, because I have been honest since 2016 about my feelings on the subject. Since I have been a member of this forum and I first read your posts I have watched you flip flop and claim to be a Libertarian supporter when you were a trump supporter all along. I have always been very consistant and never faultered from my position on the subject. So while your not disappointed I certainly am, because I thought you were straight forward, but I suppose I was obviously wrong!!:(

Last, before you criticize others for their beliefs or failings look in the mirror and remeber this conversation!;)