Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you ever had a dream that was so odd you were disturbed?

ZOXS

The people were humanoid but there faces were different than a normal person. Weird expressions and skin texture was off (kinda wrinkled and rough).

In the dream I was going up a flight of stairs in a tower. It felt like I was going to work in the dream because I had fancy attire and many others did too. On the staircase there was a platform where a guy was selling newspapers but the date was fuzzed out (which I found odd), I can’t remember what the newspaper said but I only looked at it for a few moments as I took one and made my way back down.

At the bottom, all these weird looking people started to stare at me and then they started moving towards me. They started moving faster and I was surrounded. Then dream went black (that happens often for my dreams)

Maybe not the weirdest dream but one I haven’t forgot.

Edited by ZOXS
  • Like 2

yes

It has been suavizar and strange and bunkers and didn't even get posted on any forum because it was so silly but I'm not spirit it is Spirit In Dreams trying to tell us some things it's important it is

Have you ever had a dream that was so odd you were disturbed?

Yes, I recently had a dream in which I turned down sex.  Very disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I recently had a dream of my best friend, who passed almost 5 years ago.  She was in the present day and I and another friend were trying to warn her of what was going to happen on Dec. 21st (2 days before she passed), but she wouldn't listen to us.   I've never had a dream like that before.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I recently had a dream of my best friend, who passed almost 5 years ago.  She was in the present day and I and another friend were trying to warn her of what was going to happen on Dec. 21st (2 days before she passed), but she wouldn't listen to us.   I've never had a dream like that before.  

I have.  My dead friends and relatives are in my dreams too often.  One time I was trying to warn Jimi Hendrix about his fate but he wouldn't listen to me either.  For people that I actually know I don't realize they are dead until I wake up.  There was a one time exception which I'm not sure was entirely a dream but that's too long to tell here.

• Like 1

I have had some really messed up dreams, one where I was trying to protect my daughter and shot white light out of my hands to kill the attackers.  Lately I have had a repeating them of the world in chaos and trying to keep my family and friends together to get to somewhere safe. 

• Like 2

I have very very disturbing dreams at times. I once was having an conversation about dreams with an old-coworker, i told her about a recent (at the time) dream I had had, she looked at me and said " Why the **** would you dream that" and kinda steered clear of me for awhile. It was an extremely bloody graphic horror type dream

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

One time I was trying to warn Jimi Hendrix about his fate but he wouldn't listen to me either.

Did you say to Jimi.....Hey, Joe you better run on down, goodbye everybody, hey, hey, Joe..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've had a lot of chapel of rest rooms in a funeral one I have but I never went in the funeral home care and had a school friends and so-called family put me off off because he emotional blackmail me to do what they wanted I like the fact I Once Was him in I have left them in

I've had dreams that I've had hands coming out from Greystones Derby my leg stabbing my leg

Some is so silly the summer my friend is so silly I don't know that posted anywhere because they are bunkers and silly

And we're wondering my had a long time ago and it still haunts me now but I was getting chased by an ex couple annexe Cup try this kill all people escaped convicts from Jill prison I've never ever been in prison in real life only in drains

Some drains are so bizarre it's hard to believe that but I'm not expert it is spirit trying to tell me something important all dreams is spirit trying to tell us something important be careful of certain people which I will let now I think they've done I've always done that

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dream jo said:

It has been suavizar and strange and bunkers and didn't even get posted on any forum because it was so silly but I'm not spirit it is Spirit In Dreams trying to tell us some things it's important it is

Jo, do you have a connection with Spain or Portugal? It seems strange and bonkers that you would randomly put 'suavizar' into that sentence.

I have had more weird dreams than I can count. I read a lot of Science Fiction and Horror so I don't think it is odd that my dreams often have strange twists.

I think the one that was the more touching to me was one where there was a knock on my front door. When I opened it, it was my Mom and Dad. I was so thrilled to see them and we sat down in the living-room and I filled them in on my life. I even called my Daughter so she could come and see them. Now, I knew that they had been dead for almost 20 years but I was afraid that if I asked them about it that they would disappear or leave. It was a very odd experience. I woke up before my daughter got there in the dream. When I awoke I was a little sad but mostly had a feeling of comfort and mostly remembered all the good things that they had given me in their life. It was a good dream but through the entire time I was waiting for a kicker where it would turn bad.

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

I have.  My dead friends and relatives are in my dreams too often.  One time I was trying to warn Jimi Hendrix about his fate but he wouldn't listen to me either.  For people that I actually know I don't realize they are dead until I wake up.  There was a one time exception which I'm not sure was entirely a dream but that's too long to tell here.

I rarely dream of those who have passed, there have only been 3 people who I have dreamed about right after they passed, and they were the closest to my heart.   My dad, my friend's mom (who was like another mom to me), and my best friend.  Each dream they came to my side of the bed at my home ( my dad I dreamed about at while I was staying at his childhood home )  and told me that they were at peace.