Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I lost my school bully in the cupboard I did

dream jo

I had one of them dreams but I was back at school again I was about 9 or 11 years old I lost my school bully in the cupboard I did this school bully made my life emotional torture she did she made my life hell when I was kid at school but in the dream I got upper hand I locked her in a cupboard

then without him the school fully was out the cupboard for could not find me then I woke up off this ring

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dream jo said:

I had one of them dreams but I was back at school again I was about 9 or 11 years old I lost my school bully in the cupboard I did this school bully made my life emotional torture she did she made my life hell when I was kid at school but in the dream I got upper hand I locked her in a cupboard

then without him the school fully was out the cupboard for could not find me then I woke up off this ring

When I started high school I also encountered a bully, but School was no summer vacation at the time.  My self and some friends were playing baseball on the schools baseball field and the bully and a few of his sycophants came along and told us we would see them in school. Well, there is always one kid who is least capable of defending himself who will always open his mouth and say something and create a problem for all concerned. So anyway the three of start slapping my friend around and then they made a mistake that the biggest one will never forget. I told them to stop and I received the standard response F-You. 

So I hit the biggest dude with my wooden baseball bat, teeth went flying and he hit the ground and so called friend ran off like children. Needless to say when school started his jaw was still wired shut,:yes: and no one gave me or my friends any problems, people thought I was actually crazy and dangerous and honestly they were right to some extent on both counts.:yes:

• Like 2

This bully She made my life hell with mental torture and mental torture is a rusk kind of bullying it is the worst kind of bullying anyone and can suffering to make it all of us Sutton teachers will get away with it because you're pretty kid and I was ugly Kid in school because this horrible teacher said I'm jealous because she's pretty and I'm not pretty one little bit

She got a lot of bullying bullying but when she left I never got to see her again I thought I'm good for that

I think in my dream my subconscious made me get my own back on her if did did

Plus what temperature would tell a child that you're not pretty enough or ugly they are yes yes there but it is ugly but it is hurtful to the child of that age

But in my subconscious level I think and I'd ring I got my own back

• Like 1