Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Videos

curtis schweiger jr

Thank You for being Interested In my Videos It started out when I recorded a five song EP back In the 80's they sat in my safe until 2 years ago a friend and I were playing them one night he said you should put them out so I did through cd baby, and made some videos for them and they came out good, this year I put 4 books out and 3 audio books Narrated by actor Kevin Theis,and he did such a wonderful job. the audio books take on a whole new life and a couple of weeks ago recorded ang "Maybe Love" out of a conversation about the new Beatles Movie "Get Back" But if any one would like to see them google curtis schweiger jr Author all my stuff will come up it will direct you to my channel It would make me very proud,Peace,Love,Curtis Schweiger jr

• The topic was locked

1. No spamming Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

• 1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.

You already post multiple topics about your videos, you do not need to advertise for them as well. 

• Thanks 3