Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Strange Sighting's"

curtis schweiger jr

My Wife and I were on our way to get gas this morning and something flew over the car black in color at first we thought it was a garbage bag blowing in the wind we stopped the car and looked and it went behind a tree but i asked her if she saw the same thing and she said yes but i asked her what it looked like she said it looked like a flying person floating in the air you could just make it out as it went behind the tree and wouldn't you know it we had no camera but i can't explain what we saw but it was not a garbage bag when you go to the store take your camera,peace,curtis

Edited by curtis schweiger jr

Shucks for the no photo. Could you have tried to chase down where it went?

On one of my favorite TV shows 'The Paranormal Caught on Camera' they showed a person shaped object floating by. The case ended unsolved too.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

My Wife and I were on our way to get gas this morning and something flew over the car black in color at first we thought it was a garbage bag blowing in the wind we stopped the car and looked and it went behind a tree but i asked her if she saw the same thing and she said yes but i asked her what it looked like she said it looked like a flying person floating in the air you could just make it out as it went behind the tree and wouldn't you know it we had no camera but i can't explain what we saw but it was not a garbage bag when you go to the store take your camera,peace,curtis

There is something about I don't trust.. I have read your posts and checked the AMAZON sales, but ????  I don't believe you.

Edited by Iilaa'mpuul'xem

3 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

There is something about I don't trust.. I have read your posts and checked the AMAZON sales, but ????  I don't believe you.

Curtis seems to have written several books. What don't you trust?

curtis schweiger jr (Author of "Angels,Demons and Strange Experiences") (goodreads.com)

Amazon.com: curtis schweiger: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

Is it the paranormal the one field were writing books and becoming an expert makes you less trustworthy? He deserves respect from me unless clearly shown to be deceptive.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

We can be anyone we want to be online. 

• Thanks 1

Curtis, do tell us why it couldn't have been a garbage bag...

But here's the thing, if to do so you now have to add new details that weren't in your original post, then ... Bye.

Confused how it went from looking like a garage bag to a floating person, I would have thought they would appear as two distinctly different shapes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1