Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chris Cuomo didn’t take the Vaccine that’s why CNN fired him

stevemagegod

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/business/media/chris-cuomo-suspended-cnn.html

Let’s be real here. CNN had no problem with Chris Cuomo interviewing Andrew Cuomo. Chris Cuomo had the COVID-19 Virus just like I did. And just like how I will be fired on this Saturday Jan 4th for not taking the Vaccine Chris Cuomo was fired at CNN for not taking the Vaccine. This is a cover story. Because like I said earlier CNN had no problem with Chris Cuomo interviewing Andrew Cuomo not once. Not twice. But multiple times. But somehow this gets him fired for helping his brother? Please. That’s such a bull **** excuse. The Cuomo Brothers can’t come out as Anti-Vax after pushing the Anti-Vax narrative so hard. The timing of the Jan 4th Federal Vaccine Mandate being this Saturday is not a Coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since you know you'll be fired for not being vaccinated by January 4th do you plan on getting the vaccine, or no?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Since you know you'll be fired for not being vaccinated by January 4th do you plan on getting the vaccine, or no?

Hell no. I already had COVID-19. It’s a two day cold. Why in the Hell should I inject some Medicine that we 

A) That my body beat naturally and I have the Anti Body Test to prove it. 

B. Don’t even know the Long Term Side Effects to. 

C) Doesn’t stop the Spread. And you can still be infected with the Virus. When I was sick my Dad who is fully Vaccinated got it. 

D. They said 2 shots and your Fully Vaccinated. With a 94% Success rate. We know that is a Lie aka Misinformation. Which is why they are now pushing Boosters which again we don’t know the Long Term Effects.

E) I hate Joe Biden and don’t recognize his authority. He was clearly installed and didn’t win Legitimately. No way the guy who **** himself in the Popes Office still has legitimate authority over the United States. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

I already had COVID-19. It’s a two day cold. Why in the Hell should I inject some Medicine that we 

This^ seems to me to be the best argument against being forced to get vaccinated.  It's not like you could fake having the antibodies.  Perhaps someone here could explain the necessity to take a vaccine that is so specifically targeted when the body has already fought the virus off and built its own, broader immune response.  That makes ZERO sense to me.  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, and then said:

This^ seems to me to be the best argument against being forced to get vaccinated.  It's not like you could fake having the antibodies.  Perhaps someone here could explain the necessity to take a vaccine that is so specifically targeted when the body has already fought the virus off and built its own, broader immune response.  That makes ZERO sense to me.  

And the US is one of the only 1st World Nations not to recognize Natural Immunity. It’s like everyone became retarded and forgot basic Science because the Propaganda Vax Narrative is so strong. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Hell no. I already had COVID-19. It’s a two day cold.

It's not a "two day cold", as evinced by many people suffering from COVID many months post-infection. It is also completely different from a typical common cold virus. Personally, I don't see the need to risk employment in your case. The vaccines are safe, and they are effective.

Why in the Hell should I inject some Medicine that we 

The problem with this is that we don't actually know how long natural immunity lasts against COVID (but we do know it decreases over time), but we do know that natural immunity does not mean that you will never get it again.

We have no reason to suspect that there will be any negative long-term side effects from the vaccine, but this, of course, is what post trial follow-ups are for.

C) Doesn’t stop the Spread. And you can still be infected with the Virus. When I was sick my Dad who is fully Vaccinated got it. 

Of course it doesn't necessarily stop the spread, but the chances of spread are still significantly reduced. As for breakthrough infections, yes--you can still experience breakthrough infections. In fact, 6 out of 100 persons will experience a breakthrough infection despite full vaccination, but that doesn't really justify not getting it.

D. They said 2 shots and your Fully Vaccinated. With a 94% Success rate. We know that is a Lie aka Misinformation. Which is why they are now pushing Boosters which again we don’t know the Long Term Effects.

The fact that vaccines decrease in efficacy over time isn't really new information. They are also pushing boosters due to new variants appearing.

E) I hate Joe Biden and don’t recognize his authority. He was clearly installed and didn’t win Legitimately. No way the guy who **** himself in the Popes Office still has legitimate authority over the United States. 

You need not recognize his authority, but at least recognize the science behind the vaccine.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Because natural immunity decreases over time. You're not going to have as strong an immunity to the virus after, say, six months, which the vaccine can actually compensate for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

You need not recognize his authority, but at least recognize the science behind the vaccine.

I recognize that the Science is Bull ****. The “Science” is ran by Big Pharmacy who are only interested in Money and Power. Not Science. I called Pfizer personally and they couldn’t even answer basic questions about COVID-19. 

We have no reason to suspect that there will be any negative long-term side effects from the vaccine, but this, of course, is what post trial follow-ups are for.

There is no post trial follow ups. This is the final product. If this was a trial product I wouldn’t be losing my job this Saturday over this trash. 

It's not a "two day cold", as evinced by many people suffering from COVID many months post-infection. It is also completely different from a typical common cold virus. Personally, I don't see the need to risk employment in your case. The vaccines are safe, and they are effective.

It is a 2 day cold. I already had it and beat in 2 days. I’ve had worse cases of the Flu. The Vaccines are not Safe and they are not Effective. Point to a Long Term Study that’s the minimum 5 years old. 

The fact that vaccines decrease in efficacy over time isn't really new information. They are also pushing boosters due to new variants appearing.

Ya that proves it doesn’t work as advertised. 2 shots and your fully Vaccinated forever. The fact that we now need Boosters proves it wasn’t Tested throughly enough to be mass released to the public. It takes 5 to 10 years to make Vaccines. This trash has only been on the market for 11 months. 

Of course it doesn't necessarily stop the spread, but the chances of spread are still significantly reduced. As for breakthrough infections, yes--you can still experience breakthrough infections. In fact, 6 out of 100 persons will experience a breakthrough infection despite full vaccination, but that doesn't really justify not getting it.

Breakthrough Infections for a product that was advertised as 94% effective doesn’t bother you at all? Wow dude.  

The problem with this is that we don't actually know how long natural immunity lasts against COVID, but we do know that natural immunity does not mean that you will never get it again.

Big Pharmacy can’t make money off of Nature’s Natural Immune System. 

Hell no. I already had COVID-19. It’s a two day cold. Why in the Hell should I inject some Medicine that we 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-01/long-covid-study-findings-published-in-medical-journal/100649414

You are so full of it, I really can't be bothered to talk to you. I don't believe you have had COVID; I think you are making it up as a Trumper Anti Vaxxer.

Regardless, if you did have it you may not have sufficient immune response:

https://theconversation.com/if-ive-already-had-covid-do-i-need-a-vaccine-and-how-does-the-immune-system-respond-an-expert-explains-164236

So:

A. I don't believe you.

B.  See the article from the ABC.

C. It helps stop mutations by reducing the available gene pool where it can fester. The greater the level of vaccination, the less chance the virus can thrive and mutate.

D. Total bull****. The vaccines have different levels of efficacy but all drastically reduce your risk of severe complications or death. NOT eliminate the risk, just reduce it.

E. Yeah, yeah.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

You are so full of it, I really can't be bothered to talk to you. I don't believe you have had COVID; I think you are making it up as a Trumper Anti Vaxxer.

You realize Democrats were the 1st Anti-Vaxxers right? Or did you forget Trump was the one who got the Vaccine on the Market due to Operation Warp Speed? The difference between Trump and Biden is Trump wasn’t and isn’t forcing this trash on the whole population or else you no longer have a Job. 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, and then said:

BINGO! No one wants to explain this. Work doesn’t wanna explain this. The Politicians and Media don’t wanna explain this. It’s almost like this is a World Wide Campaign to inject something that we literally do not know ANYTHING about long term side effects to. 

Once a body fights something off it knows how to fight it for the rest of your life. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

There is no post trial follow ups. This is the final product. If this was a trial product I wouldn’t be losing my job this Saturday over this trash. 

Phase 4 is where long-term risks/side effects are studied, which does include follow ups in some cases, yes.

It is a 2 day cold. I already had it and beat in 2 days. I’ve had worse cases of the Flu.

Yeah, I don’t believe that you had COVID and beat it in two days.

The Vaccines are not Safe and they are not Effective. 

Those are some grand, unsubstantiated claims of yours. 

Point to a Long Term Study that’s the minimum 5 years old. 

How, when the virus itself has only been circulating since late 2019?

Ya that proves it doesn’t work as advertised. 2 shots and your fully Vaccinated forever.

I don’t think you understand how a vaccine works… 

The fact that we now need Boosters proves it wasn’t Tested throughly enough to be mass released to the public.

No, the fact that we need boosters are a testament to a decrease in immunity over time. 

It takes 5 to 10 years to make Vaccines. This trash has only been on the market for 11 months. 

Pre-mRNA, sure… but this is a relatively new technology that allows for vaccines to be developed easily and rapidly. 

Breakthrough Infections for a product that was advertised as 94% effective doesn’t bother you at all? Wow dude.

Of course it doesn’t bother me. No vaccine is 100% effective because mutation, etc.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Once a body fights something off it knows how to fight it for the rest of your life. 

You clearly have no idea how immunity works. 

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I don’t think you understand how a vaccine works… 

Vaccines contain the actual Virus. This does not. This is not a Vaccine. It’s Gene Therapy. 

Phase 4 is where long-term risks/side effects are studied, which does include follow ups in some cases, yes.

Now repeat that to yourself and ask yourself why are they mandating something that is only in Phase 4? 

No, the fact that we need boosters are a testament to a decrease in immunity over time. 

That’s why we test stuff for 5 to 10 years. 

Those are some grand, unsubstantiated claims of yours. 

Not really. The grand unsubstantiated claims is Safe and Effective! 

Yeah, I don’t believe that you had COVID and beat it in two days.

Everything about COVID is a Lie to spread Fear. So Im not surprised you don’t believe me because you believe the MSM narrative over actual survivors like myself who beat it in 2 days. 

How, when the virus itself has only been circulating since late 2019?

Bingo. You can’t claim it’s Safe and Effective when you can’t produce long term data. 

Pre-mRNA, sure… but this is a relatively new technology that allows for vaccines to be developed easily and rapidly. 

Then why is the creator of the mRNA Technology against the use of it for Vaccines? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

You clearly have no idea how immunity works. 

You believe the Vaccine creates immunity which it does not. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, stevemagegod said:

Vaccines contain the actual Virus. This does not. This is not a Vaccine. It’s Gene Therapy. 

A vaccine does not need to contain the actual virus. You do not understand vaccines. You also don’t understand what gene therapy is because this vaccine does not alter your genes, which is what “gene therapy” refers to in a classical sense. 

Now repeat that to yourself and ask yourself why are they mandating something that is only in Phase 4? 

Simple: they are mandating something that is in Phase 4 because the benefits significantly outweigh any risks (which are marginal at best). Phase 4 is where a vaccine is observed in a “real life” scenario, and long term side effects (if any) are recorded for further study. 

That’s why we test stuff for 5 to 10 years. 

We don’t necessarily need to “test stuff for 5 to 10 years”, lol. How do you know that side effects won’t pop up 11 years down the line? 15? 20?

Not really. The grand unsubstantiated claims is Safe and Effective! 

You clearly have not read the results from the trials and subsequent studies on the efficacy of vaccines in the general population. 

Everything about COVID is a Lie to spread Fear.

Right. LOL. 

So Im not surprised you don’t believe me because you believe the MSM narrative over actual survivors like myself who beat it in 2 days. 

I rarely pay attention to the media to begin with—I actually take it upon myself to learn about the virus and the vaccines via scientific studies and articles, not information being relayed by the media. 

Bingo. You can’t claim it’s Safe and Effective when you can’t produce long term data. 

lol, well there is certainly data available to support its effectiveness and safety (i.e. minimal adverse side effects v. no adverse side effects while maintaining a high degree of immunity among thousands of participants). The current data available suggests the vaccine to be safe and effective, so I can and AM claiming that it is safe and effective. :) 

Perhaps something will pop up in five years and show me that I am wrong, but I don’t think that is very likely.

Then why is the creator of the mRNA Technology against the use of it for Vaccines? 

Could you provide a source on that?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

I mean, it triggers an immune response such that the body is convinced that it was infected and thus produces antibodies accordingly… so yeah, it kind of does. Doesn’t mean that it will be completely immune, nor immune to any subsequent variants of the same virus.

It also doesn’t guarantee that the antibodies will be forever protecting the body, either; their numbers will decrease over time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/business/media/chris-cuomo-suspended-cnn.html

Let’s be real here. CNN had no problem with Chris Cuomo interviewing Andrew Cuomo. Chris Cuomo had the COVID-19 Virus just like I did. And just like how I will be fired on this Saturday Jan 4th for not taking the Vaccine Chris Cuomo was fired at CNN for not taking the Vaccine. This is a cover story. Because like I said earlier CNN had no problem with Chris Cuomo interviewing Andrew Cuomo not once. Not twice. But multiple times. But somehow this gets him fired for helping his brother? Please. That’s such a bull **** excuse. The Cuomo Brothers can’t come out as Anti-Vax after pushing the Anti-Vax narrative so hard. The timing of the Jan 4th Federal Vaccine Mandate being this Saturday is not a Coincidence.

that actually makes sense, since there is no doubt cnn knew exactly what he was doing at the time, i do not buy their (we did not know the extent of it) for a second. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It did last longer for me, not a typical cold but... Safe and effective? Why are all the only people i hear of getting it anymore vaccinated. This one girl got it 5 times already despite being vaccinated. And the effects I have seen it have on people.... Some were bad and they don't even want to report it because they are so brainwashed to fear covid as worse. Propaganda and popular opinion does not equal science.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

This one girl got it 5 times already despite being vaccinated.

Source? How long after the vaccine did she contract COVID? Was it confirmed via tests? She'd make for an interesting case study.

Propaganda and popular opinion does not equal science.

Right, and conjecture/anecdotes doesn't invalidate the overwhelming data in support of the vaccine's efficacy.

• Like 3

So back in March Chris Cuomo was actually being photographed by a photographer as Cuomo headed to get a COVID-19 vaccine in the Hamptons. 

So you think this was staged ?

Link to Full Article & Source : https://nypost.com/2021/03/30/chris-cuomo-steps-out-for-covid-19-vaccine-amid-testing-scandal/