Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Founder Of Anti-Vaccine Christian TV Network Dies of Covid

Raptor Witness

Founder Of Anti-Vaccine Christian TV Network Dies After COVID-19 Fight - HuffingtonPost  12/01/2021

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, the network has amplified vaccine misinformation, giving routine airtime to vaccine skeptics and anti-vaccination advocates. Some guests have promoted COVID-19 conspiracy theories and treatments that have been widely debunked by medical professionals.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the daily “Ministry Now” program, his wife, Joni, said that her husband had developed “COVID pneumonia” after contracting the virus. She said he had pre-existing conditions.

“He never talked about that,” she said. “He had diabetes, but he kept it in check. He was very healthy.”

Daystar, headquartered in Texas, is the largest Christian network in the U.S. 

A big False Prophet bites the proverbial dust ...  and dies gasping like a baby robin, fed too much bread and water.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Google the following unique phrase in quotation marks: "See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender."

Catch-22. Admission to heaven is allowed only to vaccinated and recovered people.

1 minute ago, Ell said:

He was a hero, prepared and willing to die for our freedom. May he rest in peace.

What?

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ell said:

He was a hero, prepared and willing to die for our freedom. May he rest in peace.

Heroes? Try stupid, selfish babies. Here's Marina's view on our brave Brits, prepared to sacrifice others for their freedom:

....But why? It’s really not that bad, is it, to have to wear a mask in limited settings, if it might help other people, even a bit? For all their big talk, you can’t help thinking those unable to bring themselves to do it wouldn’t make the first sacrifice for their fellow humans, let alone the ultimate one.

As they shout – or type in capitals – the words “THE BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH”, it’s intriguing to remember that chaps like this really fancy their chances at having been able to cope with the blitz. Picture this person, this person who wets their pants and goes full online Braveheart over being asked to wear a mask between Liverpool Street and Holborn. Assuming they didn’t think air raid sirens were part of some “great reset” and ignored them (fatally), try to imagine this person trudging out of the tube station after the air raid......

Let’s not pretend the anti-mask babies would have lasted a minute in the blitz | Marina Hyde | The Guardian

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Like 1

In purely factual terms, he died for the freedom of the vaccinated and vulnerables. Is it cynical to say: "thank you, may your action be an example for like-minded"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, toast said:

"thank you, may your action be an example for like-minded"?

"It won't happen to me" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A MAN refusing to wear a mask on a bus believes he is part of a long line of important political activists rather than an annoying prick.

Jack Browne is convinced he is at the forefront of a new civil rights movement making a principled stand against government restrictions of our fundamental freedoms, while everyone else on the bus thinks he is a ****.

Browne said: “I will not comply. I do not consent. I stand in the path of these draconian measures like the Tiananmen Square tank guy, despite my girlfriend whispering ‘Can you please stop being such a b---end?’

**** refusing to wear a mask on bus thinks he's Rosa Parks or something | The Daily Mash

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He won the Christian lotto.  Death!  Ultimate paradise!  Well done mate.

• Haha 1

The concept of the Body of Christ is of a single organism, making decisions for the entire body, not a part of it.

To be a slave to the Body of Christ is a central theme of the New Testament. It’s not a selfish argument, but a selfless one.

Did I take some risk to become fully vaccinated? Did I do so in good faith to the entire Body?

To fight so strenuously for the right to bear arms, while failing to recognize that antibodies are vastly more powerful than firearms, is a misguided, ignorant, bliss. 

Do stupid ****, win stupid prizes. Oh well. Darwinism takes hold yet again.

Guy in article says “There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy”. Change "spiritual" to "viral" and "the enemy" to "everyone else on the planet" and you may be on to something, cool guy.

In other news, what's a b---end?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Does the parable about drowning man fit this?

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help. Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you." The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me." So, the rowboat went on. Then a motorboat came by. The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you." To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith." So, the motorboat went on. Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith." So, the helicopter reluctantly flew away. Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you, but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?" 

It seems to be so.:( Such a waste.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

At least you have all found some joy in this mans death.

Congratulations 

Not me. But what we can learn from this is, that faith is a poor protection against Covid.

God will not save you, if you make a bad choice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Have you ever thought about the millions of people who followed his pseudo religious babble and of the most likely thousands who died because of his moronic recommendations related to C19?

There is no room for any kind of mercy for people/prayers like him, even not post-mortem. He had the chance to get a good working protection from the disease by vaccination but he decieded otherwise so he got the bill.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, toast said:

Have you ever thought about the millions of people who followed his pseudo religious babble and of the most likely thousands who died because of his moronic recommendations related to C19?

There is no room for any kind of mercy for people/prayers like him, even not post-mortem. He had the chance to get a good working protection from the disease by vaccination but he decieded otherwise so he got the bill.

you mean "stupid" people that do not follow your science,  that you enjoy watching die from their faulty beliefs, as with this guy??   and you suddenly care about them????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Congratulations 

And you found an opportunity for virtue signalling. 

Everyone wins huh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ell said:

Hero for what, and what freedoms did he die for? 

Are you serious? 

As far as I can tell he died for the freedom to die of Covid. Pffft. Absolutely stupid thing to do. 

• Like 4

Not an ounce of bravery for the greater good = nothing Christian about this guy.

• Thanks 1

Marcus Lamb often spoke out against the Covid-19 vaccines on his show. In an episode earlier this year featuring anti-vaccine activists Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Del Bigtree, Lamb said the Covid-19 vaccine was "not really a vaccine," but an "an experimental shot" that was "dangerous. Marcus Lamb alleged that people were dying or having neurological disorders from the vaccine. Source

The real “danger” was this man’s mouth.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 2

How ironic but it's a  "spiritual attack from the enemy" :cry:
Keep praying instead of getting vaccinated right ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Congratulations 

Not joy. Just sadness. 

• Like 2