Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'UFO death riddle' cop was hounded by 'government agent'

UM-Bot

2 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

This is what the UFO looked like. 

Britain's first alien abduction victim' recalls encounter with  'diamond-shaped UFO' 35 years after incident - Mirror Online

That ufo and alien sure do look about the same as the one i saw hmm... My memory isn't the best but i think there was only one row of rectangular windows though and the eyes were separated with more of a pit thing in the middle where the nose would be, but this picture definitely caught my eye.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

To this day, he blames much of this on being silenced by the government.

"They've released all the UFO files from the MoD. They've never released mine," he said.

And no doubt his was not the only one held back........I think there is no government opacity on this topic.

• Like 1

It wasn't long before the media had linked the man's death with Godfrey's UFO encounter and the rest, as they say, is history.

UM, how so? There is a huge hole in this reporting. 

Here is the reason, from the original source:

Mr Adamski's head had been shaved and bore a ring of burn marks. A slimy yellow-green substance was seeping from a neck wound. He was strangely dressed and looked as if he had been dropped onto a heap of coal from a height.

• Like 2

Loads of weird things about this case that obviously haven't been entioned here as well as other officers witnessing the craft elsewhere that evening. 

14 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

This is what the UFO looked like. 

Britain's first alien abduction victim' recalls encounter with  'diamond-shaped UFO' 35 years after incident - Mirror Online

This is what the UFO <allegedly> looked like- it's just a story

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 2:50 PM, Nnicolette said:

Official secrecy act?

Official Secrets Act is what people usually have to sign to keep government secrets. 
Usually it is signed before, so not sure how it works post-fact.
My father had to sign it through his past employment and has a file kept on him, but don't get excited, it wasn't anything alien and far less exciting. 

On 12/1/2021 at 5:17 PM, DreadLordAvatar said:

UM, how so? There is a huge hole in this reporting. 

Here is the reason, from the original source:

From what I have seen, it was linked because of Godfrey. 
Adamski died 6 months before his encounter, and Godfrey was reported by media to have said that Adamski was either kidnapped and murdered, or abducted by aliens. 

Then 6 months later he claimed to be abducted by aliens and the two stories were connected. 

And more recently, he claimed an investigator, possibly government agent, interviewed him with a large file and in it were his drawings of the UFO and aliens, but also in it was a report about Adamski and his death. He didn't explain whether the Adamski file was connected due to Aliens, or due to the fact he had made comments about aliens to the media regarding the death.