Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump won't run because he can't be seen as 'loser'

OverSword

I understand why people voted for Trump the first time

a second time? I dunno what to tell ya... 

and I'm no (modern day) liberal, I'm not implying any of them would be any better. but we've come to a point in American politics where we will very willingly vote for the awful 'alternative', then spend four years rationalizing it. rinse, repeat 

such is the mindset of American politics, unfortunately 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Look at how much damage has been done in only 10 months so far...  Image how much it will be in three more years??  If there isn't a sweep in the midterms to halt most of the destruction, by 2024 it won't matter.  If we last that long, Trump will win in a landslide.  Even with the Left cheating.  It's all going Trump's way.  We just have to wait and see how the Left plots and connives to take out Trump.

I think the republicans will pick anyone else that seems more reasonable than trump who isn't a wimp.  I'm hoping Nicki Hailey.  She would mop the floor with trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Look at how much damage has been done in only 10 months so far...  Image how much it will be in three more years??  If there isn't a sweep in the midterms to halt most of the destruction, by 2024 it won't matter.  If we last that long, Trump will win in a landslide.  Even with the Left cheating.  It's all going Trump's way.  We just have to wait and see how the Left plots and connives to take out Trump.

Or wait until JFK Jr returns to the land of the living and announce Trump to be reinstated.

#wwg1wga

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Exactly what don't you like about the last ten months?

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Link

Can't be seen as a loser.  That ship has kind of already sailed, but whatever.  As long as he doesn't run again that's a positive for the country in my book.

I also think your right, because if he ran again and lost his ego would be permanently destroyed because he still is unable to accept his last loss!!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

As long as he doesn't run again that's a positive for the country in my book.

Assuming they don't find an even worse candidate to run....

But hopefully not.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Link

Can't be seen as a loser.  That ship has kind of already sailed, but whatever.  As long as he doesn't run again that's a positive for the country in my book.

Oh but he needs to run to prove he really did lose in 2020. Because if he is winner, he wouldn't lose a second time.:yes:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Assuming they don't find an even worse candidate to run....

But hopefully not.

we seem to outdo ourselves every time 

and it never fails, whomever was the laughing stock of a particular party will suddenly rise to demigod status and can do no wrong in the eyes of their supporters when they start to run for president or whatever high office 

and the further their person goes, the further they're willing to go. I simply don't involve myself, at all 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

we seem to outdo ourselves every time 

and it never fails, whomever was the laughing stock of a particular party will suddenly rise to demigod status and can do no wrong in the eyes of their supporters when they start to run for president or whatever high office 

and the further their person goes, the further they're willing to go. I simply don't involve myself, at all 

I mean politicians are **** in every country, when it comes down to it yours aren't really worse than the clowns we have here. 

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

I mean politicians are **** in every country, when it comes down to it yours aren't really worse than the clowns we have here. 

I like to think that our clowns are atleast more entertaining to watch :lol: haha

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 4

Of course, I am a bit older than most posters.  I remember when Democrats and Republicans both thought that they both wanted the best for the US but disagreed on how to get there.  Policy arguments can be resolved with facts or compromised.

Now it is toxic.  The thing I hear most often now is that the other side hates America and wants to destroy it..   Both sides will probably say "We have not changed, its the other guys."  Balony.

We might get to choose from the slate of elite approved candidates providing that is OK with Russia and China.  Or maybe Bezos, Musk, Gates, ZUckerberg and a few others will just choose.

As the guy said in the thread  WVK started, the autocrats in China are in the party. The autocrats in America are in Silicon Valley. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

I think the republicans will pick anyone else that seems more reasonable than trump who isn't a wimp.  I'm hoping Nicki Hailey.  She would mop the floor with trump.

I like Hailey a lot, but I don't think she has what it takes.  There is no Republican I know of at this moment that isn't a wimp or would wimp out, no matter how much I like them.  I.e. Cruz is better as a Senator.  DeSantis is better (for now) as Governor.  Republicans need to stop rushing to a compromise.  Play hardball for once.  Time to back up the big talk with action.  Trump is the only one that can deal with the Swamp.  Trump will pick up where he left off getting in the face of the Left, MSM, our alies, and our enemies.  I am tired of Republican after Republican ending up a milk toast politician and compromising with the Left.  Giving them everything they want and getting nothing in return.  With Trump, there will be no more of that.  Trump won't compromise.  It about time that the Left compromises.  This nation needs that so desperately.  We’ve lost so much already.  The MSM is the biggest obstacle to a free press.  They are the enemy of the people and Trump will straighten that out.  I can see Trump cracking down on the MSM, shutdown those entities that attack this country.  But the Left eats its own.  At this rate, the MSM will clear themselves out.  Cuomo is but the first.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Or wait until JFK Jr returns to the land of the living and announce Trump to be reinstated.

#wwg1wga

#e pluribus unum.  See, I can do it too.

3 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Exactly what don't you like about the last ten months?

Doug

Are you serious?  If you were trying to destroy this nation, what would you do differently than what Bidet is already doing?  Destruction of our energy independence.  The shame of Afghanistan.  Our enemies know how weak we are and our allies don't trust us.  Paying people to not work.  People leaving the workforce.  Unconstitutional mandates.  Attack on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Weaponizing the bureaucracy (against the people).  Inflation rising at record rates with no end in sight.  Do you like food and gas prices going up?  Your paycheck buying less?  And those are just from the top of the head.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Are you serious?  If you were trying to destroy this nation, what would you do differently than what Bidet is already doing?  

Rehire David S Pumpkins. 

36 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Trump is the only one that can deal with the Swamp.

The definition of the political swamp is appointing a billionaire who donated millions who never worked in the education field to be the Secretary of Education.  Appointing a 30 year old as the Middle East Czar.  You're a clown to think that the "swamp" wasn't even swampier the past 4 years.  

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Are you serious?  If you were trying to destroy this nation, what would you do differently than what Bidet is already doing?  Destruction of our energy independence.  The shame of Afghanistan.  Our enemies know how weak we are and our allies don't trust us.  Paying people to not work.  People leaving the workforce.  Unconstitutional mandates.  Attack on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Weaponizing the bureaucracy (against the people).  Inflation rising at record rates with no end in sight.  Do you like food and gas prices going up?  Your paycheck buying less?  And those are just from the top of the head.

Enough Said!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

The definition of the political swamp is appointing a billionaire who donated millions who never worked in the education field to be the Secretary of Education.  Appointing a 30 year old as the Middle East Czar.  You're a clown to think that the "swamp" wasn't even swampier the past 4 years.  

The definition of the political swamp would not include someone who only served in politics for four years. At best that’s like a leak in your basement, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Of course, I am a bit older than most posters.  I remember when Democrats and Republicans both thought that they both wanted the best for the US but disagreed on how to get there.  Policy arguments can be resolved with facts or compromised.

I agree completely!  But “compromise” no longer exists in the Left’s lexicon and “facts” are replace by “narrative”.

Now it is toxic.  The thing I hear most often now is that the other side hates America and wants to destroy it..   Both sides will probably say "We have not changed, its the other guys."  Balony.

That’s what the Left says to distract from the truth.  To determine which side loves or hates this country, you just need to look at how either side views the Constitution.  One side wants to preserve it in the original intent.  The other wishes to either rewrite parts or do away with it entirely.  That is probably the source of the polarization and division.  Oh both sides have changed, it’s just that the Left has gone through Fundamental Change.

We might get to choose from the slate of elite approved candidates providing that is OK with Russia and China.  Or maybe Bezos, Musk, Gates, ZUckerberg and a few others will just choose.

That’s how we got Bidet.  It’s not who votes but who counts the votes.

As the guy said in the thread  WVK started, the autocrats in China are in the party. The autocrats in America are in Silicon Valley. 

Which clears up some confusion.  People have always mischaracterized “Capitalism” as something that Totalitarian systems don’t have, but they do.  Capitalism is what drives the wealth of nations.  The issue is who controls the means of production?  Crony Capitalism and monopolies are hallmarks of tyranny.  It ends up corrupting a long-established government.  When power becomes so concentrated, you can’t tell the autocrats of corporatism from the autocrats of Marxism.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Your vision is as short as your nose.  Your comprehension is demonstratively less than Bidet’s cognitive ability.

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Enough Said!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Pleading ignorance is no excuse.  At least Trump is not in the pockets of China and Russia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1