Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump won't run because he can't be seen as 'loser'

OverSword

OK, Republican voters, if you want ANY chance of reelection, nominating a nutcase like Candace Owens ain't gonna do it. there's always been on a tireless search of a black Republican, especially female, and there have been a few takers who may have been OK but a black woman who denies that there's even a such thing as climate change won't do you any favors

each side attempts to play favorites with any ethnic or racial group, but you're not fooling anyone with Candace Owens. I have a feeling, however, that she'll be the republican choice for the next election; atleast VP

this new push of this crazy lady tells me that everyone is grasping at straws. democrats are Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, a laughable administration. so republicans counter with...Candace Owens 

good luck with all that... 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla

8 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

OK, Republican voters, if you want ANY chance of reelection, nominating a nutcase like Candace Owens ain't gonna do it. there's always been on a tireless search of a black Republican, especially female, and there have been a few takers who may have been OK but a black woman who denies that there's even a such thing as climate change won't do you any favors

each side attempts to play favorites with any ethnic or racial group, but you're not fooling anyone with Candace Owens. I have a feeling, however, that she'll be the republican choice for the next election; atleast VP

this new push of this crazy lady tells me that everyone is grasping at straws. democrats are Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, a laughable administration. so republicans counter with...Candace Owens 

And here we go again .........

These are the best people a country of three hundred and thirty million can produce?

Really? 

I think it's time to sack America.

• Sad 1

On 12/1/2021 at 5:11 PM, RavenHawk said:

Look at how much damage has been done in only 10 months so far...  Image how much it will be in three more years??  If there isn't a sweep in the midterms to halt most of the destruction, by 2024 it won't matter.  If we last that long, Trump will win in a landslide.  Even with the Left cheating.  It's all going Trump's way.  We just have to wait and see how the Left plots and connives to take out Trump.

Trump may already have taken himself out.  He owes several hundred million to Russian oligarchs and doesn't have the money to pay up.  As long as he was in the White House, he could sell favors and secrets to Putin who would then pay off these debts for him.  But once it becomes apparent that he can't do this anymore, Putin quits paying and the hatchet men come after Trump.

AND, according to Cohen, the Feds have enough on Trump to arrest him right now.  Why don't they?  Some back-room deal?

If you were Biden, how would you eliminate the Trump problem?

I'd have the FBI and military in the background waiting for a declaration of martial law.  Then, when another group of MAGA rioters attacks the govt, declare martial law, take them out and arrest Trump and most of the Republican Party for sedition.  Use the Patriot Act and deport Rub leaders to Guantanamo, incommunicado, where they could be held indefinitely.

Don't think the Rubs are the only ones who know how to run a coup.

Doug  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

And here we go again .........

These are the best people a country of three hundred and thirty million can produce?

Really? 

I think it's time to sack America.

Are you referring to Biden /Harris ?

9 minutes ago, WVK said:

Are you referring to Biden /Harris ?

All your presidents. Trump was worse than both of them tied together and folded over. Bush. Clinton. Reagan. Nixon. Not only that but half the nation hates in whoever is elected no matter who it is. It's a shambles. 

I know presidents have to be American born. Do they have to be over seventy and suffering a complete lack of reality as well? 

If that's the best America has to offer then that's just ridiculous. We need a new world influence who can produce candidates capable of bearing that title honorably.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WVK said:

It would seem that the MSM, FBI  CIA weren’t aware that Trump was “part of the system “.

You are confining your definition of the system to the government which is becoming less powerful in comparison to the other autocrats.   Trump has been part of the circle of money and the power that money brings his entire life.

The FBI and CIA may have perceived his as a danger to the republic, but that does not mean they did not know he was an elite.

The biggest network of the MSM backed Trump to the hilt.  FOX is bigger than CNN or MSNBC and almost as big as the two combined.  To pretend FOX is not part of the MSM is rather silly.  It only feeds the victimhood belief of some conservatives to think it is some rebel station broadcasting from somebody's garage. Rupert Murdoch, just like his  now deceased buddy  Robert Maxwell  both fall into the category of global media moguls and neither are from the USA..   Murdoch would not back anybody that might upset his tea cart.

Trump's cabinet appointments like Mnuchin, DeVos, and Mills were all billionaires whose expertise was setting up the system so that their team wins and no competition arises to crowd them or force them to work harder for the spoils.

When NFL or NBA or NL teams play each other they try to win.  But they are all part of their respective leagues and as such, do not want external competitors.  All of them will fight like hell to keep another competitor league  from starting up and do everything they can to see them fail.  The teams still fight for the championship rings though.  

Why would you think politics would be organized any differently?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Whats crazy about her? Other then she's infalibly logical and can debate near anyone into the ground.

There's more then just a chance of Republicans winning. Polls show if election were held today, regardless of who is running, Republicans have about a 5% edge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Whats crazy about her?

Voting Republican while black means you’re crazy according to many people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Voting Republican while black means you’re crazy according to many people.

Hi Hats

People think I'm crazy from a multiple of colorful aspects and I don't even vote:lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hats

People think I'm crazy from a multiple of colorful aspects and I don't even vote:lol:

C7A49AA1-E6BF-442F-8065-B171E3392E36.gif.f9a6222931ca211f5241bb6e57030f08.gif

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

C7A49AA1-E6BF-442F-8065-B171E3392E36.gif.f9a6222931ca211f5241bb6e57030f08.gif

Hi Htats

I don't get mad I get even( or rather I let them even themselves out, stupid people do stupid things and I am not stupid just not maybe seen as sane as others, insanity/sanity is another issue altogether.:lol:

Edited by jmccr8

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

In 2024 the price of gas will be $8.00 a gallon and Biden et all will still be saying its only temporary....

I'd agree that Biden's done worse in his first year then Trump did. Arguements against Trump tend to get emotional. "I FEEL SCARED BY ORANGE MAN!!".

What a bunch of BS. Compare Biden 2021 and Trump 2020 and lets see how this goes. Trump left the USA in ruins.

Compare now the first year of Obama when the US were totaly a disaster, then compare the last year in Office of Obama when he handed a stable economy over to Dump.

What was the unemployment rate at Trumps last months? What is it now?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, odas said:

What a bunch of BS. Compare Biden 2021 and Trump 2020 and lets see how this goes. Trump left the USA in ruins.

Compare now the first year of Obama when the US were totaly a disaster, then compare the last year in Office of Obama when he handed a stable economy over to Dump.

What was the unemployment rate at Trumps last months? What is it now?

The very fact you use the term "Dump" tells me you're bias and not really wanting to discuss, but only virtue signal.

Yes, left in ruins such that with a couple executive orders everyone claimed it was all fixed. 

No one is buying that anymore except those so far left they think the Squad are moderates. Mostly hyperbole. 

Edited by DieChecker

18 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Trump may already have taken himself out.  He owes several hundred million to Russian oligarchs and doesn't have the money to pay up.  As long as he was in the White House, he could sell favors and secrets to Putin who would then pay off these debts for him.

Doug, I think you are underestimating our ex-president.  Public documents indicate that the Trump organization took in over $1.2 billion dollars while he was in the White House. Then after Biden's election, Trump has pulled in several hundred million more.  The Stop the Steal effort took in over 150 million dollars of which only 9 million was used.  There is a lot left over for personal legal fees and private debts.  As a side note, the Saudis are poised to pump several hundred million dollars into Jared Kushner's  investment fund.  It that the result of his brilliant career as an investment manager or as a payment for past favors and a downpayment on possible future ones?

It seems the Trumps have found politics, PACs, and donations  much more lucrative than real estate.  It plays to their strength, which is marketing.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It seems the Trumps have found politics, PACs, and donations  much more lucrative than real estate.  It plays to their strength, which is marketing.

I still agree with the premise that in case he loses he won't bother to run.  That's how he wins, by continuing the narrative that he was screwed by the system and by cheating.

• Like 1

All anyone has to do is provide evidence of cheating. Present the very same evidence the courts rejected. Present evidence Trump claims to have "well documented." Present this evidence to the world for all to see.

But I suppose the real answer this hasn't happened, is because there isn't any.  Trump saying there is doesn't make it so. He lost, pure and simple, and the man after decades of calling others "losers" will never admit he lost. Such arrogant pride.

The Arizona audit from Cyber Ninjas proved Biden won Maricopa county according to left wing media, right wing media, and neutral media, such as Reuters News Agency. Yet Trump claimed there was massive fraud and he won the county. He keeps pushing this lie.

And Mike Lindell, if he sets another date, well, IMO, the man is setting dates hoping people will rise up and take Biden out of power. Seeing his Supreme court evidence, or lack thereof, with nothing to substantiate his claims, that is a red flag he is calling for an insurrection. There is no lawful way, EVEN going to the Supreme court for Trump to be reinstated as President of the United States, and I think Lindell knows this, so the date setting should seize, or he should be held accountable should he set another date, and bad things happen on that date in an attempt to wrest power.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The Arizona audit from Cyber Ninjas proved Biden won Maricopa county

The audit was not just a recount! As part of the audit a recount happened and confirmed the vote, but the audit was far wider ranging than a recount. And in the audit, it demonstrated that the total number of questionable votes in Maricopa (eg, signature verifications on postal votes not done) was greater than the eventual margin for victory. The audit was a complete waste of time as it basically gave both sides of the debate everything they wanted to keep their side of the narrative going! 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 1:27 PM, RavenHawk said:

Pleading ignorance is no excuse.  At least Trump is not in the pockets of China and Russia.

So you say, however I would not trust Trump unless his hands are completely tied. Because there is no telling were Trumps Tiny little T-Rex hands have been!!! 

Oh my god, that picture is killing is this the first time you have ever seen him with his gloves off?:w00t::D

image.jpeg.02850e5d36a62e487170c636c5ddaa90.jpeg

• Haha 1