Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany: mandatory Covid jabs a step closer as unvaccinated face lockdown

toast

Germany: mandatory Covid jabs a step closer as unvaccinated face lockdown

Vaccination could become mandatory in Germany from February, Angela Merkel has said, as she announced what her successor as chancellor, Olaf Scholz, described as “a lockdown of the unvaccinated”.

(...)

Merkel also announced a blanket ban on people who have not been vaccinated or recovered from Covid entering bars, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and other leisure venues, as well as non-essential shops and Christmas markets. In areas where the incidence rate exceeds 350 per 100,000 people, discos and nightclubs will close.

The Guardian

I fully back that. :tu:

Edited by toast
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to Germany: mandatory Covid jabs a step closer as unvaccinated face lockdown

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• toast

• Golden Duck

• and-then

Sounds like they've got the problem sorted.  We should see plummeting numbers for infected and dying, soon. :tu:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't some of the new restrictions come in next year?

By which time this wave will have gone through its natural cycle, case rates reduced, and restrictions will not be needed. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
10 hours ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Don't some of the new restrictions come in next year?

It is not yet decided but a general vaccination obligation is planned for the beginning of 2022. By the end of the year, the German Ethics Council is to develop a recommendation on this issue.

By which time this wave will have gone through its natural cycle, case rates reduced, and restrictions will not be needed.

The "natural cycle" is a wishful thinking that does not work, It even didnt worked here during C19 wave 1+2+3. The current crisis here isnt just about the number of daily new infections, its about the burden on our health system. Some German states had to move ICU patients to other clinics in other states already and after 2 years into the pandemic, physicians and medical nurses are more than drained.

In my opinion, our government failed again and again during the pandemic and I set all my hope into the C19 actions of new one. Government failure is one side of the coin, the other are the covidiots here, it was a perfect teamwork.

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 7:53 AM, toast said:

The "natural cycle" is a wishful thinking that does not work, It even didnt worked here during C19 wave 1+2+3. 

In my opinion, our government failed again and again during the pandemic and I set all my hope into the C19 actions of new one. Government failure is one side of the coin, the other are the covidiots here, it was a perfect teamwork.

I could have been a bit clearer, by natural cycle I am thinking about all circumstances that affect the increase and then reduction of infection rates. (waves)

So this would include measures taken by government. Not just herd immunity.   

• Like 1

Who would stage an event like this today?  Is there really a "collective memory loss" in less than 80 years?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You tell us buds!

You're the one the follows him.  Why don't you know?

That pic is from nearly two months ago.  Either way he's peddling BS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

You're the one the follows him.  Why don't you know?

That pic is from nearly two months ago.  Either way he's peddling BS.

Nope. 

Thursday December 2, 2021  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Is Posobiec an fool or a liar?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw1x-YT9LuC7plgm1PcZ3

Hard question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Nope. 

Thursday December 2, 2021  

Nope, 14 October 2021.

EXPLAINED: Why is German Twitter up in arms over a torch-light military parade?

DPA/The Local
14 October 2021
17:38 CEST

Share this article

EXPLAINED: Why is German Twitter up in arms over a torch-light military parade?
Soldiers at the parade in Berlin on Wednesday. Photo: dpa | Christophe Gateau

https://www.thelocal.de/20211014/explained-why-is-german-twitter-up-in-arms-over-a-torch-light-military-parade/

See the exact same picture in Posobiec's Tweet.  That's what we're talking about here.  Not another picture.

Like I said he's either a fool or a liar.

• Thanks 1

BTW, the torch march is called Der grosse Zapfenstreich and a lot of us dont want to have it celebrated anymore, although it has been a tradition since the 16th century.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our new government ministry staff has been announced today and the good news is that we have now a professional minister of health (instead of a chaotic banker), his name is Karl Lauterbach, Professor of Epidemiology and Health Economics.

Well done! :tu::yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1